Tedd has been confirmed to be genderfluid, and Dan has said he should be referred to by the pronouns matching his form, although masculine pronouns will suffice for speaking about Tedd in general.
On account of the teasing resulting from looking androgynous (which often took the form of people accusing Tedd of being gay), Tedd has some issues with the possibility of men being attracted to him (even when one of those men is Grace in a male form).
When Tedd's parents tested Tedd with the Magic analysis wand, Tedd resisted the wand because he was scared by the noise it made so it falsely detected him as magically impaired. Tedd's mother often tested him again, irrationally hoping that the result would change, which left Tedd with a phobia of the wand into adulthood.
After his parent's divorce, Tedd withdrew into himself so much that Nanase thought Tedd was mute. Elliot also commented that Tedd used to mumble a lot, and Tedd's father commented at the time that Tedd barely speaks. When eavesdropping Uryuoms William and Gillian talking with his father, Tedd's loud and enthusiastic offer to help was so surprising that his father decided that the risks of the Transformation Gun were worth the boost of self-confidence it might give him. Tedd agreed to program the Uryuoms' transformation gun to transform them completely so that they would better fit in, and working with the gun indeed helped him. Another big change in Tedd's personality was caused by getting to know Grace.
Tedd was bullied as a child for his androgynous look. He started wearing special glasses obtained from Mr. Verres (Tedd's dad) so the bullies (e.g. Tony) would be powerless but it didn't work. Tedd met Elliot on the playground, with Elliot defending Tedd against said bullies (Elliot initially identified Tedd as a girl).
El Goonish ShiveEdit
Tedd was the apparent creator of the original goo which escaped from an average science project (it was later revealed that the goo was sent by Tedd's alternate, Lord Tedd, to kill him). Tedd futilely attempted to use the (broken) sprinkler system to dilute the Goo, following which Elliot successfully destroyed it.
Tedd, with Sarah, responded to Elliot's movie invitation. Back home, Tedd met Grace and invited inside even though she was a stranger. Tedd invited only Elliot and Sarah over to help the next day, per his father's instructions, and explained how he met Grace, following which Sarah disguised Grace and took her to the mall.
After seeing Grace's half-squirrel form, both Sarah and Elliot blamed Tedd until Tedd's father explained about Project Lycanthrope. Tedd helped his father and Elliot find documents about Grace, and considered putting the Area 51 fact sheets online.
After Elliot and Sarah had left, Tedd was about to follow but Grace stopped him with a tail hug. That night Tedd slept on the couch (presumably with Grace) and overslept due to the absence of an alarm clock, so he was late to school.
When Tedd got home, he was greeted with a pounce by half-squirrel Grace, which confirmed his suspicions that she liked him. Tedd and Grace spoke about Grace's desire to got to school once her brothers were neutralized, and Elliot's actions toward Sarah in the context of their relationship.
When Grace suggested attempting to reduce her brothers' ability using the TF Gun and testing this on herself, Tedd hesitated but Grace went ahead with it anyway. When Grace asked Tedd to turn her back with the TF gun, Tedd refused on the grounds that he (accurately) believed that she could do it if she concentrated hard enough. When asked, Tedd indicated that the best combat form in the TF gun was Jeremy's. After the Jeremy form's spines tore Grace's shirt, Tedd resisted the urge to watch Grace change shirts, and gave in only after she had finished. Then Tedd decided to have fun with Grace's cat form using catnip. Tedd and Grace later showed footage of this to Sarah.
That night, Tedd was awoken by Grace, who was experiencing a nightmare, and checked on her without his glasses. Tedd, lying by Grace's side per her request, explained why he wore the glasses and that he wore them when he met Elliot, but did not go into detail on that point.
Upon awakening, Tedd found himself still in Grace's bed and quickly dashed to the bathroom, denying that he had again been sleeping with Grace as his father suspected; his father apparently believed this.
Tedd's father, who would go away on business for a few days, told Tedd not to fool around with Grace but let slip that Grace couldn't get pregnant while transformed.
During lunch at Moperville North, Tedd revealed to Sarah that Elliot had called him from home and had told him his situation. Tedd related that Elliot had "broke up with some chick" and that he was angsting over how to patch things up with "this other girl he truly loves", but as Elliot didn't mention their names, Tedd thought he had made it up, unaware that Sarah was the latter of the girls Elliot had been talking about, or that the former was his cousin.
In response to Tony mocking Tedd's drawing of Grace during art class, Tedd had considered the revenge of turning Tony into a girl. After school, Tedd applied a female transform using the gun, ostensibly in preparation for its use on Tony, upon which the gun became stuck on safety and therefore wouldn't fire. Not wanting Grace to see her female, Tedd interrupted Elliot (who was attempting to call Sarah), intending to fix the TF Gun at Elliot's house. Before fixing the gun, Tedd used the record feature in her glasses whilst performing a strip dance in front of the bathroom mirror for her later personal viewing.
After Elliot accidentally made a crack at Tedd's androgynous appearance after he had reversed the female transform, Tedd became suddenly angry (he attributed this to the sudden testosterone rush but it later turned out to be caused by Magus manipulating his emotions) and zapped Elliot with the gun, applying the Female Variant 5 (FV5) form to Elliot. The gun broke down (which was also Magus's doing). The auto-reversal time on this form was a month, which would take as long as it would to get new parts for the gun.
When Sarah arrived, Tedd misunderstood Elliot's request not to let her see Elliot and told her what had happened. Sarah was confused as to still being attracted physically to Elliot and Tedd explained that the Female Variant Five form entailed the possession of enhanced pheromones that attracted anyone save blood relatives, as well as the form making its user's orientation bisexual. Elliot started to object, but stopped himself when Tedd took off his glasses and insisted that they never speak of it again (it was later commented that being attracted to Tedd probably wasn't the best test of whether Elliot was attracted to men). Tedd returned home to try and find a faster solution. Later, Grace confronted Tedd about the video he recorded of his strip dance which was streamed directly to his computer and popped up while she was playing a game.
Tedd thought that Elliot would not be going to school, only to have him appear as a new transfer student called "Ellen". Elliot introduced himself to Tedd as "Ellen" but was interrupted by Tony who called Tedd a dweeb and male Elliot a demon while flirting with "Ellen". Elliot responded by hitting him with a Hammer. While walking to the cafeteria, Elliot sensed a powerful force but got angry at Tedd when he said it might be PMS. At lunch, when Susan approached Elliot, Tedd went to the library to research a solution to Elliot problem and told Elliot to go sit with Sarah and Susan.
Tedd called Elliot and told him that Grace had come up with a solution for his female troubles in-between learning Japanese and advanced calculus. While talking to Elliot, Tedd heard an echo and correctly deduced that Elliot was posing in his bathroom mirror, which Elliot denied. When Elliot arrived he was nervous that Tedd wasn't wearing his glasses and really scared when he saw Grace was playing with their "X-ray" function. Tedd asked Elliot if he was in the girl's locker room and Elliot said that he wasn't. Elliot, who was annoyed by his attraction to Tedd, grabbed the glasses from Grace's face and stuck them on Tedd's not knowing that the X-ray feature was still on.
Grace then told Elliot her plan for getting him back to normal and initially he was skeptical of it. Tedd assumed Elliot was worried that magic wouldn't work. Elliot told him that was not his issue with the plan and gave Nanase as an example of a magic user. When Elliot brought her up, Tedd revealed that she was his (Tedd's) cousin. Elliot briefly panicked before realizing he made out with Tedd's cousin and not his own. Elliot was still unconvinced he should go through with Grace's plan until she reminded him of the threat of experiencing PMS. Tedd was nervous about leaving Grace alone at night because of the threat of her "brothers" but relented when she said they did not know where she was. Elliot went home to prepare and set up the cover story that he was sleeping over at Tedd's house. Elliot decided to take a nap in the car until they got to their destination. When Tedd expressed worry over leaving Grace alone Elliot said he got Greg to keep an eye on Grace for him.
When Elliot and Tedd arrived at the PTTAOLUTASF, Elliot was forced to sneak in through an open window while Tedd only had to show the guard his ID. After reaching the second floor they found the diamond laying on a pedestal in the open. After touching it Elliot was split into two people, creating Ellen. Elliot and Tedd were surprised to see her while Ellen was confused. Once Tedd explained that the diamond "separates" the curse, he explained that Ellen was the manifestation of Female Variant #5 which scared Ellen because she was convinced that meant she was going to die. The stress and fear caused Ellen to think of herself as Elliot's evil twin. Tedd tried to stop Elliot and Ellen from leaping to conclusions but Ellen ignored him and left with their car.
Tedd and Elliot were caught by the guard and put in a holding cell. Tedd managed to get a copy of the wizard who created the Dewitchery Diamond's journal, which revealed that Ellen was not going to die. The original purpose of the diamond was to cure a noble of lycanthropy but resulted in the creation of a werewolf, which remained in wolf form all the time, and which being freed from the human body went on a rampage. After reading that Tedd questioned how Ellen was going to get back to Moperville since Elliot slept most of the way there not considering the Ellen could ask for directions. When Elliot practiced pretending to be a sick prisoner, Tedd told him it would not work for them. However the security guard told them that they were to go, to which Tedd expressed mock impression at Elliot's acting.
They sent a message to Grace about what had happened. While they both tried to figure out how to get home, Elliot asked for Tedd's belt, Tedd told him that it would hurt and Elliot accepted this, pressed a button on the buckle and turned into a cat-boy. After the pain passed Elliot took Tedd's glasses and prepared to carry Tedd and run back to Moperville. After a while, Elliot and Tedd tried to hitchhike back home, since Elliot could no longer carry Tedd. Elliot wanted to change back but Tedd said it was too dangerous and they just need to risk a ride. A car pulled over and the driver was Hedge.
Elliot and Tedd turned up at the school after the second goo attack with Elliot in his cat form and Sarah was mad at Tedd until Elliot explained that his current form was his own doing. Meanwhile, Tedd was tackle glomped by Grace. Elliot wanted to know what had happened, but Sarah insisted he went first, so Elliot explained about what happened to himself and Tedd and that Hedge was looking for Grace. Mr. Verres turned up and told everyone who he was and that a clean-up crew was coming, so they should relocate to his house to talk things over. Mr. Verres drove Tedd and Grace home.
At the Verres residence Grace showed Tedd, Elliot and Mr. Verres a screenshot of Lord Tedd and Mr. Verres remarked that "Grace didn't die in that dimension" which spooked Grace. Tedd was angry at him for scaring Grace. After Mr. Verres told them how Tedd could have avoided this whole situation by testing the transformation gun on a machine instead of a person, Elliot and Ellen got angry at Tedd. Tedd denied that he had the testing machine but Grace said that she had seen it. Elliot asked why Tedd didn't use the testing machine and Mr. Verres answered that Tedd often turns into a girl. After verifying her beam's effects on the TF gun testing machine Ellen zapped Tedd. Tedd expected Grace to break up with her for being in a female form but Grace expressed her continued attraction to Tedd. Justin found a note on the fridge and he, Nanase and Sarah attempted to decipher its illegible handwriting. When Mr. Verres came up and explained that the note said that he would bring materials for building new transformation guns, Elliot had to restrain Ellen from hurting Tedd. Tedd took the note and gave his own interpretation of its content and Ellen tried reading it before she understood that Tedd could not have realized its true content.
New and Old FriendsEdit
When Tedd came home one day, he was welcomed by Grace and Ellen, zapped herself into Grace's Claire form. They had him guess which of them was the real Grace after Ellen. He quickly deduced who was who. Then they had a photo shoot with Ellen and Grace.
Tedd set out a bird feeder to gain useful insights on avians, only to encounter squirrels feeding from it. After Elliot struck down Tedd's idea of scaring them off with a baseball bat, Grace worked out a deal with them to get separate food. The squirrels disliked the food and demanded a statue as an apology. Tedd provided, only for them to call for a manlier statue with shrubbery. Tedd compared the whole thing to a Monty Python sketch and settled for setting out more bird food.
Lunchtime at Moperville High rolled around and Elliot and Sarah decided to sit together for a change. Tedd and Susan insisted on sitting next to their respective friends and all four wound up together. Elliot suggested a group bonding activity of sharing some personal information. When it was Tedd's turn he said that his glasses are not for correcting his vision but have special features. Susan tried out each feature in turn until she came to a blank one which prompted Tedd to explain and defend his removal and non-use of the x-ray feature. Susan went last and told the others that not only that she was actually a natural blonde, but her full name is really Tiffany Susan Pompoms and that the hair dyeing and the practice of going by Susan are to avoid association with her divorced father, who cheated with a young blonde and picked Susan's first name. This point brought Tedd to relate that his own mother was divorced and lived in Europe, bringing the two to a truce of sorts, exemplified when Susan used one of her hammers to whack Tony when he shoved Tedd.
Using the clone form technology, Tedd and Grace switched forms before Sarah and Elliot arrived and took them to the movies. When Elliot and Sarah rang the doorbell, Grace wasn't worried about being in Tedd's form so she convinced Tedd to let them in. When they went downstairs, Grace blasted Tedd with the Claire form. When Tedd tried to convince her that they should be in their own forms, Grace pointed out that since Tedd was now in the Claire form, he would get to indulge in the fun of being a girl in public without anyone knowing it. This proved that Grace knew Tedd better than he did. Grace gave Tedd a new outfit that Ellen got her at "the promiscuous maiden" shop and told him to remember to act like Grace. While they were driving to the movie theatre, Grace asked what movie they would be seeing, unknown to her Tedd was the one who picked the movie. Since Grace was in Tedd's form she had to pretend that she was so overcome by Grace's cuteness that she forgot what the movie was which Tedd thought was clever.
When the gang arrived at the movie theatre, Grace had to go to the washroom. When Tedd heard that, he quickly made an excuse not to go in an effort to stop Grace from going in his form. When she insisted on going anyway Tedd yelled after her in Uryuomoco to "change back temporarily while using the restroom" While Tedd waited for Grace to return he suddenly realized he never taught her Uryuomoco and that there were no books on it. When Grace met up with Tedd she told him about her encounter with Tony. Tedd was initially worried but that turned into shock when Grace expressed her theory that Tony was attracted to him. When they were watching the movie, Tedd thought about what a great night he was having with Grace and made a mental note to change back before he got carried away with her.
After the movie, Tedd indirectly expressed his sadness at not visiting the ladies room as part of a group. Sarah said she needed to freshen up and invited Tedd to join her. When they got there Tedd was initially excited but was let down when it did not meet his expectation. Sarah stood in the ladies room for a while with Tedd before deciding to leave. Tedd called her out on it and Sarah explained her inexperience with this sort of thing and why she couldn't demonstrate it for Tedd. Tedd accepted her explanation in such a way to make Sarah doubt he was in fact Tedd but Tedd confirmed it was him with his next remark.
When Tedd and Grace got home, Grace asked Tedd about being female in public and Tedd responded that it was her presence that made it great, which Tedd noted as a corny thing to say. Grace was confused by the worn "corny" and when she asked about it, Tedd said he would explain it later after he zapped back to normal.
The Morning AfterEdit
The morning after Night Out, Tedd woke up to find Grace had snuck into his bed and Elliot had arrived. When Tedd told Elliot about Grace's behavior he was skeptical that Tedd didn't notice until he woke up until Elliot found Grace had managed to cozy up to him and was sleeping there throughout their conversation. Just then the doorbell rang and since Grace couldn't be seen in her half squirrel form Tedd had Elliot carry her to the basement while he answered the door. When he opened the door he found William and Gillian standing there. At first they did not recognize him because he was not wearing his glasses. After he got them they recognized him but did not make the connection to his appearance without them. Tedd demonstrated to the uryuoms that his identity did not change when he was not wearing his glasses. Tedd also revealed that he had made lots of progress on his project for the aliens and it could be ready for them shortly.
Tedd then quickly dashed to the basement passing Elliot who told him that Grace was staying there and who was told in turn to keep the uryuoms company. As Tedd was walking downstairs he spotted Grace trying out legion forms. When she assumed a Tedd/Grace form, Tedd was rendered almost speechless.
Tedd came back upstairs and told Will and Gill that their human forms were ready. While discussing their egg and the baby carriage they carried it in they realized they forgot human sized clothes. Tedd then introduced Grace as Claire.
After Tedd used the gun to give them human forms he gave the uryuoms towels. After transforming back, they thanked Tedd for giving them the human forms and explained about uryuom gender and childhood. After the uryuoms said their goodbyes and left, Tedd told Elliot he got to see human Gill naked to which Elliot was not impressed.
In Tedd's room, Grace told Tedd that his father said that she should stay indoors and away from windows and Tedd said it couldn't be that bad or else he wouldn't have left. He said that there was nothing outside the ordinary to worry about, defining ordinary as events like what took place during Sister.
A few hours later, Tedd learned that Elliot was going on a walking date at the park with Sarah. Upon hearing that Elliot found the setting of the sun romantic, Tedd called him more feminine than Sarah.
When Damien's henchman Hedge had taken Elliot, Tedd unsuccessfully tried to call his father. When Grace identified The Nest as her birthplace Tedd said the address to it was among the records they had dug up when she first arrived. While the group argued and tried to come up with a plan to rescue Elliot, Tedd suggested waiting for his father and Grace suggested going in by herself, trading herself for Elliot, in an attempt to protect her friends from Damien.
Ellen and Grace argued about who would go to rescue Elliot, while Tedd was tried to get them to wait for his father. Justin complained about being left out and inadvertently outed himself as gay, which made Tedd nervous. When Grace mentioned that Damien had hit her, Tedd got angry and decided to help them go rescue Elliot. He gave Grace, Nanase, and Ellen some Uryuom workers uniforms (which were flexible to accommodate transformation yet protective) and radio watches (which were apparently invented by Dr. Germahn).
When they arrived near The Nest, Ellen checked in with Tedd to see if he had got in contact with his father but he said no. Tedd said Ellen needed to stay behind to keep Nanase's body warm which he found gross. When asked why he found it that way he called Nanase his ugly cousin which angered Nanase and she created a fairy doll connected with Tedd in order to hit him for his insult.
When Mr. Verres reported that everyone was okay after Damien was defeated Sarah and Tedd hugged each other with tears in their eyes. When Elliot and Grace arrived back Tedd rushed over and hugged them while crying, and Sarah came over and hugged them as well. That night Tedd and Grace fell asleep on the couch but Mr. Verres did not disturb them.
Shadows After DarkEdit
Tedd had a dream that began all black with Tedd alone and feeling short. Suddenly a grave was revealed to him, his right arm gained a black glove up to his upper arm and he gained a cape. All the while he aged from young child to adult. Then a shadowy figure appeared before him, speaking in Uryuomoco (translating to "It is time for the end of man. This master of fire shall inherit the earth. My very presence eats away at your flesh.") as the black glove turned into a substance tar-like in appearance then into a gauntlet which he then fired a blast from. All the while Tedd's appearance changed to that of Lord Tedd. Then Tedd woke up with a fright, looked at Grace and lay awake looking worried.
The next day at school, Tedd and Elliot discussed Ellen's actions post-Second-Life-dream toward Tedd. They also discussed Nanase and Grace's time spent reflecting of their revelations of being lesbian and being created to kill Damien respectively. When Tedd questioned Nanase's introspectiveness Elliot recalled that Nanase told him about it but decided not to tell Tedd.
When Tedd unintentionally provoked Susan with what he saw as friendly teasing, they got in a slap fight that was broken up by the principal. When he learned that fight started because of the shirt he got an idea and ran away in a flurry of activity. After Tedd expressed relief at not being in trouble, Susan said they were "at least out of the frying pan...". After Tedd revealed that he thought their friendship is based on teasing Susan revealed that she had been dwelling on thoughts about her father. After hearing this, Tedd pledged to support her for at least for the time being and she accepted this pledge of support.
Before The PartyEdit
At Tedd's house Grace came to Tedd's bedroom at night and expressed doubts that everyone would accept the theme of her party. Tedd, meanwhile had doubts about his attraction to Grace during and post-party but did not voice them.
The next day at school, Tedd indirectly expressed his dread at telling Elliot, Sarah and Susan the theme for the party. When he finally told them at lunch, they were stunned and Susan accused him of coming up with the idea. Tedd laid the onus for the party happening on Elliot's attendance. Elliot and Sarah agreed to go. Just then Susan started to object but then she conceded and said she would go to the confusion of Tedd who obviously did not see her thought process. Tedd then revealed the clothing swap aspect of the party.
Later, Tedd expressed his theories about the nature of Grace being a guy to Elliot. He then told Elliot that Grace was bisexual. Elliot disagreed and said that she was attracted to him no matter what his form was. Tedd then questioned Elliot's resistance to the party and Elliot said "Because it sounds like one big awkward moment." They then discussed the apparent effects of the TF Gun during the Sister story arc and realized the cause of the effects were a mystery.
After school Tedd reflected on his view of Grace as a guy and came to the disturbing revelation that he was a narcissist or just that girly. When he got home he initially thought Grace was not going to greet him at the door when she pounced while in a cat form. Grace explained she used the TF Gun to turn herself into a half cat but Tedd explained she could not turn back to normal without using her abilities.
A mandatory dress code was announced at an assembly as a result of Tedd and Susan's actions during the Red Alert storyline. The next day, Tony complained to his friend about the resistance to the uniforms. When Tedd walked by he made it a point to tease him about wearing the girls uniform. Tony's friend tried to defend Tedd telling Tony that he shouldn't make fun of gays because it isn't politically correct but only succeeded in implying that Tedd was gay. Meanwhile in the school gym, Susan attempted to get a guy uniform for herself. TC who was manning the table said he was not allowed to accept girl vouchers for guy uniforms and sent her on her way. Tedd had gone to the girls uniform line up and attempted to get girl uniforms for Grace since he already had clothes that fit the dress code. This gave Susan an idea on how to capitalize on the situation by swapping uniforms with Tedd.
On th day of the party Grace woke up Tedd and he was surprised to see her in her squirrel form. She told him that she was not yet totally bubbly but that the party would help with that. When Tedd asked about her being bubbly she said it suited her once and will suit her again. Grace then assumed her Jeremy form as she pet Jeremy. Tedd reflected on Grace being back to her old self but then realized she was depending on the party to fully feel better and decided to make sure that the party went as well as possible for her sake.
Grace's Birthday PartyEdit
Tedd was in the kitchen making Grace a birthday cake when Elliot came to check on Tedd and found her in female form, which Tedd claimed made her a better cook because she was hot. After Tedd finished the cake, she invited Ellen and Elliot to come downstairs with her and drop off their party clothes. Downstairs, Tedd explained how the transformation booth would work.
When Magus tried to make Ellen zap Elliot, she partly resisted and zapped Tedd instead. After Ellen had fainted and awoken, Elliot told her that she passed out because she skipped breakfast. When Ellen asked why Tedd was a girl, Elliot said that she was Tedd, which Ellen accepted. Tedd asked why Elliot didn't tell the truth and Elliot explained that if he had told the truth Ellen would have been worried, which would have made Grace worried, which would have put a damper on the party.
Later that day (by which point Tedd was again in his typical male form), Susan and Sarah arrived while Elliot and Tedd were downstairs promising not to make fun of each other. When Grace was relieved that Sarah wasn't mad at her anymore, she kissed her, taking the term "kiss and make up" literally, which was what Tedd intended.
When Justin asked Tedd why he made him uncomfortable, Tedd answered that he was worried that Justin would find him more attractive when he was a woman, but Justin pointed out he was attracted to manliness, not Tedd.
In the dining room, after Grace had opened and received presents from the others, Tedd revealed his multiple presents for Grace including nuts, an encyclopedia of animals chocolate and stuffed animal toys (following which he had run out of money). When Grace saw them all, she was overcome with emotion and kissed Tedd.
Justin asked Tedd about one's orientation while switched and Tedd explained how it worked and why. He also explained the safety features of the gun and how it related to pregnancy. Tedd explained the setup of the transformations they would undergo. Susan asked why V5 made woman bisexual. Tedd explained that the gun simply amplified lust to make the transition easier for guys.
When Grace presented Justin to the others, he complained that his balance was off but Tedd said he was overcompensating. Justin fell backwards and into Elliot's arms. Elliot and Tedd decided to go next so they could take an all-girl group photo.
Tedd was mad when she and Elliot ended up wearing the same outfit and explained how she got it and why she wanted to be the only one wearing it. Elliot convinced Tedd that two girls in school uniforms was better than one.
Susan said she would transform next and told Tedd about her journal. Tedd told her that her thoughts while a guy would be exaggerated for a couple hours because she was not used to changing her sex. Susan took it as Tedd making excuses for her usual sex. Later, when Elliot asked why she told Susan that, Tedd reminded him of his reaction to her male self without her glasses when he had his first experience being a girl during Sister to which Elliot reminded her that he requested they never speak of it again.
When everyone gathered to look at Susan after her transformation Elliot agreed that Susan did look hot. Tedd questioned him but Elliot pointed out, because of his current sex and clothes, it was pointless to start worrying about his manly image now.
When Nanase asked to transform next, Grace said she just needed to talk to Tedd alone. Tedd took this as a bad sign as she said "need" as opposed to "want". Grace asked Tedd why she hadn't told her that nudity is associated with sex and Tedd said that she was not aware of Grace's ignorance because of Grace telling her that there was nothing sexual about wearing just a trench coat. Grace told Tedd that she had not fully understood what was sexual about it until Tedd told her about flashers. Grace cried out that she had made Sarah think sexy thoughts about her. Tedd asked about the circumstances of that incident and Grace dropped that line of conversation. She said she thought nudity was circumstantial and Tedd reassured her that their friends probably understood that her intentions were not sexual in nature. Tedd expressed what she thought Grace thought of nudity and Grace realized that she agreed with that view of nudity.
When Ellen said Elliot was not one to get into parties and that he held back more than she did, Elliot disagreed and sought Tedd's support but Tedd had to side with Ellen. Ellen said she was more outgoing and less restraint then him and insulted Elliot. Elliot got angry and sought to prove Ellen wrong. Tedd tried to get him to take his shirt off but Ellen objected due to their physical similarity while Elliot was female. Just then Grace introduced male Nanase, who Tedd thought was more ugly than before. Justin ran in to see Nanase but was surprised when he noticed Nanase's cockatoo-like hair.
When Sarah was told that it was her turn to get transformed, Sarah tried to get out of going because she was scared of transforming. Tedd tried to reassure her but Sarah reminded Tedd of the time she (Tedd) turned her into a cat-girl. Nanase brought up the possibility of backing up Sarah's current form. Sarah was uneasy about Tedd having access to a Sarah clone form but when it was pointed out that Sarah herself could use it in the more distant future, Sarah decided to go through with it. Sarah threatened to cause physical harm to Tedd if she used her form for anything without her permission.
After Sarah left Elliot said he would go sit on the sofa and Justin wondered if they would all fit leading them to make for the sofa. Tedd ended up on Elliot; Susan, hampered by Jeremy, came after. Later Justin was asking Tedd about how the TF gun had a tendency to create large body features, but was interrupted by male Sarah's arrival upstairs to Tedd's relief.
When Nanase got hit in the face by one of Grace's antennae, she said that she had just washed her face to remove her makeup since Tedd had put some on. Sarah asked Tedd about the makeup and Elliot told her how she changed a couple of times before Sarah got there.
Nanase asked Tedd about her outfit and Susan told her of their deal over the uniforms. The pizza arrived and Tedd answered the door to find the delivery boy was a student of Moperville North. The delivery boy overheard Susan and Nanase arguing over skirts which led to Tedd making up an excuse to explain it and hurrying to complete the delivery to minimize the chance of being recognized. However, due to Nanase's hunger, they had ordered more than what the delivery boy could carry and Tedd had to open the door again to receive the rest of it. When Tedd brought the food into the kitchen she explained why she was angry with Nanase and why she was afraid of being recognized, inadvertently revealing her middle name. Sarah recognized the delivery boy as Matt Cohen and pointed out that he was too young to deliver stuff by car legally which led her to theorize blackmailing him into not revealing Tedd's transforming. When Grace and Ellen returned from hiding in the kitchen with plates and napkins, Grace gave Tedd a hug which Tedd initially met warmly before realizing Grace was currently male when she was hugging her and the embarrassment of being hugged by a guy made her draw attention to the plates being brought in.
After Sarah got Susan upstairs it was revealed that they were going to sing karaoke. When Susan said none of them were good at singing, Grace said Tedd was a good singer based on overhearing Tedd in the shower. Tedd botched her denial of this and Susan was about to ask the relevance of it before realizing that Tedd took showers as a girl. After Sarah, Susan, Grace, Justin and Nanase had sung, Tedd volunteered to go and Susan teased her. When Tedd sang she did well, which she had mixed reactions to.
Ellen went last and sang the song perfectly. When she finished, it displayed a 100 and "Flawless Victory" to the rest of the group's silent awe. Susan and Tedd questioned how she just scored 100 since Elliot had no singing skill she could have inherited. Ellen revealed that the whole karaoke setup was intended to broach the subject of her Second Life dreams and the result of them. When she finished explaining it everyone expressed their belief in her story which reassured her. They finished up the karaoke by singing duets and then had cake. They discussed what to do after cake and Grace said they could just hang out while transformed which led to an explanation of how the transformations would wear off.
Sarah complimented Tedd on the cake and expressed surprise at her cooking. Tedd said she was only good at it when she was female and Elliot said that Tedd's cooking ability had nothing to do with her gender. Tedd said that she had conditioned herself to cook better as a girl and explained how she got that way. When Sarah said that made sense, Elliot responded that most things involving Tedd were nonsensical. Tedd was in the process of replying to this when Grace appeared with a big smile on her face and kissed her. As Elliot and Sarah looked on, Tedd seemed to be enjoying the kiss until she came to the same realization as before when Grace hugged her and pulled herself away from Grace. She nervously made an excuse to leave to go upstairs and ran away, in embarrassment while thinking of the repercussions of her actions.
Grace followed Tedd upstairs and Tedd reflected on the reason for her actions before Grace found her in her room. Tedd tried to continue her excuse for being upstairs but Grace called her out on it and said that she was hurt by Tedd trying to hide her feelings from her. Tedd explained her discomfort at Grace being a guy and said it was different for Grace because she was bisexual. Grace explained she was not bisexual and Tedd realized that Grace's sexual orientation was a mixture of heterosexual and uryuom. Grace revealed that she was attracted to Tedd for her mind regardless of Tedd's form and wondered why Tedd felt that way since she should be bisexual while female. Grace suddenly realized that Tedd was uncomfortable being attracted to a guy because of bullies and apologized for ruining the party for her. Tedd tried to reassure her by pointing out the other ways the party was success despite its theme but Grace said that the reason she went with that theme was for Tedd which shocked her. Tedd reflected on what Grace had done for her and responded that it was she (Tedd) who messed up. Tedd was so overcome with emotion that she visibly glowed and tackle-hugged Grace to kiss her. When she finished kissing her, Tedd found Grace had morphed back to female. Grace said kissing her male self was a very loving gesture but didn't resolve Tedd's issue with being attracted to men. Tedd then agreed that she would share her feelings with Grace and that she was happy if Grace was. Grace reciprocated that sentiment and asked Tedd if she could zap her with her clone form and explained why. She then called attention to Tedd's being able to glow which came as a surprise to Tedd.
Tedd decided to come back downstairs but asked Grace about her lack of pants. Grace assured him that she had shorts on. Tedd told Grace that she (Tedd) should apologize to Sarah for calling her a lesbian repeatedly. However, when he was about to, she realized Sarah was effectively with a girl at the moment since Elliot was female so she held off until a "less ironic time". After Nanase had changed back into a girl to talk to Ellen, Tedd expressed her confusion and was gently pushed away from the door to give Ellen and Nanase privacy.
Tedd revealed to Elliot his recently created free energy machine which did not work. They discussed the school arrangement and the keeping of secrets. They discussed Grace going to school for the first time and Tedd told him how Grace was a genius in some respects. Meanwhile, Grace who was mopping found she had mopped her herself into a corner and couldn't walk out of it without leaving tracks. Her cries of help were heard by Tedd and Elliot and they arrived at the kitchen to find her resorting to her omega form in order to fly out of there which Tedd had never seen before and found attractive. Elliot told Tedd that he shouldn't have his girlfriend do housework but Tedd said she lived there too and his father would probably allow more parties if the house was clean after one. Grace expressed her happiness at Ellen and Nanase getting together but Tedd was not as pleased as he did not like the idea of his cousin being a lesbian because he normally found lesbians attractive. Grace and Tedd told Elliot that he had missed seeing Susan with two hair colors and Tedd thought she would not keep it that way because she had expressed annoyance when complimented on it.
When Grace came down for breakfast on her first school day she was initially very excited but sleep caught up with her and she asked Mr. Verres for coffee. He initially refused but she reminded him what she was and he agreed to pour her a cup. When Tedd asked for one as well, Mr. Verres pointed out his height and told him to drink milk instead. Just before Tedd left, Grace gave him a kiss which left him thinking that she would meet guys at school that were better than him.
At Moperville North, Tedd was discussing the pros and cons of the uniforms before Sarah and Susan arrived. After Susan's confrontations with other students and Principal Verrückt over the school uniforms, Catalina talked with Tedd and Elliot and made Tedd uncomfortable with her invasion of his personal space.
While Tedd and Elliot walked to their first class, they discussed Tedd's reactions to Catalina getting close to him and Susan in a guys uniform. Elliot told him that he was in love even more than before and Grace probably thought the same way about Tedd. When Tedd pictured this he visibly glowed but did not realize it.
At Moperville North just before lunch, Tedd worried about Grace at Moperville South while Elliot was more worried about Susan and they discussed who was worse off. Just then Susan had an outburst of yelling and said she was stressed out. She also said she would transfer schools if things didn't change about the uniforms. When Elliot pledged his support for her cause, Tedd did the same and joked about supporting it by skirt snatching, which caused Susan and Elliot to glare at him. Sarah arrived without her beret and Susan told her she liked when she wore it, prompting her to get it. At Moperville North at lunch, Tedd explained why he kept his hair long.
Tedd arrived home and was greeted by a glomp from Grace. Tedd expressed surprise that she was home and Grace told him about how Ellen drove her and about school. She then told him about her weirdness rampage upon getting home and displayed her growing maturity about sexuality. They then discussed the wearing of their comfort accessories and Grace suggested the invention of a pair of glasses that instantly dress or undress the wearer when put on or taken off respectively. Later Tedd had an instant messaging conversation with Sarah about Grace and Susan that mirrored his conversation with Elliot. When Sarah explained that half the feminist club resigned that afternoon Tedd finally understood Elliot and Sarah's worry about Susan.
The next day at school Tedd arrived in a vest (which only the girls were supposed to wear). The students teased him about it but he told them off for mocking the people who are trying to get the uniform policy changed. When Sandi expressed her view on it, Tedd rebuked her for hampering Susan's cause instead of doing something about the issue at hand. Tony did not take this rebuke well but some of the other students apologized. Susan was shocked into stillness and Catalina hugged Tedd. Tedd and Catalina talked about her feelings for Susan and Tedd hugged Catalina to comfort her.
Elliot discussed with Tedd about joining the feminist club and Tedd said Susan would probably want to keep the club "girls only". They were playing a multiplayer card game when Elliot suddenly excused himself because he was on the verge of involuntarily transforming. When Tedd saw Elliot transformed into a girl he didn't recognize him but sent a text message to Susan about a girl wearing a boy's school uniform.
When he returned, Elliot found Tedd at the feminist club table with Susan and Sarah and asked Tedd what he was doing there. Tedd responded by asking him where he had been. After Susan deduced had been the girl that they saw, Elliot asked for Tedd's cellphone to call Mr. Verres and told Sarah about the bloodgrem. Tedd asked Susan how she knew that the girl was Elliot and Susan explained that she hasd heard about improper awakenings. Tedd asked Susan to explain more about awakening but she told him his father would explain more.
After school, at Tedd's house, Mr. Verres confirmed both Ellen and Elliot had been through an awakening using a magic analysis wand that scared Tedd. He then explained more about the process of awakening.
Bringing Silly BackEdit
In Tedd's basement, Tedd ran a series of tests on Elliot's abilities to transform into a girl. After telling Elliot to take off his shirt to test what would happen to, Tedd reassured Elliot that he was more interesting in science than ogling Elliot's breasts, which surprised Tedd himself. Elliot noted that Tedd had become more mature. After finding that things like clothes that Elliot transforms remain transformed even when separated from his body, Tedd advised Elliot to make sure no one is in the restroom when he is transforming in a bathroom stall, because Moperville had become a hotbed for paranormal enthusiasts.
When the earthquake occurred, Grace woke up, got scared and grabbed Tedd. At the motel they were staying in Sarah noticed that there were only two beds to sleep in, after arguing over who would sleep with Grace, it was decided that Grace would sleep in squirrel form; back in Moperville Tedd was disappointed about it (having sensed it with his Tedd-senses) but he didn't know why.
When the first fire guy attacked Tedd watched the after effects on the news and said something like this was inevitable. After Elliot arrived Tedd explained how widespread the incident was. When Elliot mentioned that his secret identity messes with his brain, Tedd discovered that in order for Elliot to get different magic then female from magic he would have to stop fighting the magic and find a female form that he liked. Then Tedd speculated about the summoner's motivations. Later when Grace was wondering how the government was going to stop the fire summoner Tedd said they would use a sleep spell and if that didn't work they might use deadly force. Grace became sad that she was becoming OK with deadly force on bad people. Tedd said that she was empathetic and a possibly a hippy.
Tedd made a lot of progress on the study of magic at the cost of neglecting Grace. On May 1, after school, Grace came down to the basement lab and told Tedd that they would be going on a double date with Nanase and Ellen on Friday. The next day, at school, Tedd told Elliot about the date and the awkwardness it would cause since he really did not spend much time with Ellen and Nanase, but he decided to go on the date since Grace wanted it so much and he wanted Grace to be happy. When he got home he asked his father for some spending money for the date, as he had spent his allowance on gaming peripherals that he used for science. Mr. Verres said that Grace had already borrowed money for the date. Tedd said that he was the man most of the time so he should pay, but Mr. Verres said while that was gentlemanly they live in a modern, progressive age so there is no shame in sharing the cost, plus Mr. Verres would be the one paying either way.
Right before the date started, Tedd waited downstairs and watched television. When Mr. Verres asked where Grace was, Tedd said she was waiting upstairs so that the date could start as they were leaving the house. When Nanase and Ellen arrived, Tedd asked Nanase about her hair and revealed that he had some studies on magic that could help Nanase overcome her burn out faster. He was about to talk more about, but stopped when he saw Grace pout.
While in the car, he had a hard time not focusing on science. At the restaurant, when Nanase told the others about Gerald, Tedd said that he sounded awesome as he picked fights with bullies. He picked hamburgers for his meal and was surprised that Ellen ordered calamari. After an argument about the difference between Ellen and Elliot, Tedd ordered the calamari. While everyone was talking, Tedd realized he has been sitting in a basement alone and neglecting the people he cares about. Ellen explained to him that Tedd has habit of devoting all his time when he finds something that interests him until he gets sick of it. Nanase suggested that he should try to balance his science and relationships and Ellen suggested that he should treat his relationships with his friends as science.
At the bowling alley, Ellen threatened to break Tedd if he jerked Nanase around. When he confronted Ellen about her actions, she explained that he confuses her because she has two sets of memories of him and another Tedd that ar not her own and that he never apologized for the mistake of creating her. Tedd said that he would never apologize for her creation, saying it was the best mistake he ever made. When Gerald showed up, Tedd yelled at him to go away and stop being a bully. Grace, Nanase and Ellen backed Tedd, and Gerald backed off. The others then cautioned Tedd about reacting to Gerald's antagonism. Once home, Tedd realised that if he did not neglect his friendships, he would not find himself standing alone against a foe. It was revealed here that Tedd had been building an Alpha-Tedd-style gauntlet.
On the fourth of May, Sarah called Tedd and asked which, out of transformations and illusions, is easier, trying to determine if a certain video-game (Legends of Celida) gender-bender was an illusion or a transformation. Here it was revealed that Tedd has a watch that transforms the wearer: Tedd cycled through multiple forms, mostly female, during the phone call. Tedd gave an in-depth explanation of the difficulties with illusions but, when Sarah asked her about whether the Celida gender-bender was a transformation, cited an official source with a simple straight answer.
On May 13, Grace originally keep her plan with Raven secret from Tedd, resulting in an awkward conversation with Grace not wanting Tedd going with her, Tedd wanting to experiment with a magical glove (not to be confused with the gauntlet) and neither wanting to appear not to want to be with the other. When Grace returned after Raven not only allowing but directly ordering her to tell Tedd, they had a conversation about keeping secrets but not from each other.
On the 28th of May, with Matt Cohen having asked Susan out, and Sarah having explained to a concerned Susan that dating is a means to get to know people rather than a sexual commitment, Tedd responded that it isn't such a commitment until the third date, taking his information from sitcoms. He was met with narrowed eyes all around.
Sarah offered to be Tedd's lab assistant, and Tedd accepted the offer (after controlling his imagination so as not to sexualise Sarah), Sarah arrived at Tedd's house on the 7th of June. Tedd was using a Grace clone form at the time and, while the transform had failed to morph away Tedd's lab coat, that was not what Tedd was investigating. Tedd was expecting Nanase over for to investigate her hair, but first had Sarah carry out a test which required her to be clueless beforehand, but which was to be rewarded with great leverage over Tedd. Tedd shouted "Success!" repeatedly after predicted non-effects, initially causing Sarah to panic, thinking that her memories had been modified in accordance with a male-to-female transform.
It turned out that Tedd was merely rigorously testing that the watch did not activate without the intent to use magic, knowing its effects, and its passcode, although Tedd did admit to being "possibly" insane. The watch made Sarah's hair longer. The leverage turned out to be a clone-form watch of Tedd's form and female variants thereof, with no conditions attached, as a token of trust.
It then became clear what Tedd was investigating by being Grace: Tedd was investigating the effect of wanting a transformation enchantment on its duration, and had made a half-hour transformation last fifteen hours. Then Tedd reversed it.
Nanase being due to show up soon, Tedd asked Sarah if she was alright with spending time with Nanase. Sarah claimed not to be prone to jealousy, whilst evidencing otherwise to Tedd and herself, at which point Nanase arrived, having jogged about two miles from her house.
Tedd suggested that, rather than cutting it, he might have an alternate method for keeping Nanase's hair short, depending upon what was accelerating its growth. He seemed to have some insight as to what was, and promptly announced that this was "lab coat worthy", and that, after donning the lab-coat, they could now take him seriously. Tedd mentioned the possible effects of magic on growth physiology, and awkwardly suggested it as an explanation for Nanase's breast size. Nanase seemed to like this explanation, following which Tedd changed the subject back to hair, indicating that hair appeared to be the most susceptible body part to magic-accelerated growth, suggesting that magic as an entity deemed relatively safe.
Tedd initially tried making Nanase test the watch's safety mechanism like Sarah, due to his lack of remotely substantial test data, but she guessed the function and Tedd just told her how to use it, responding to her query regarding the manufacture of the watches by stating that she had "taken the joy out of" exposition.
When Nanase used the watch her hair started growing. Tedd came up with an explanation, but had no idea of how to stop its growth other that hoping for the best. After Sarah had shaved Nanase's hair Tedd apologized for not predicting it but Nanase said that he shouldn't apologize since he was trying to help. When the shaved hair disappeared in a flash of light Nanase's and Sarah's hair grew but Tedd's didn't, which surprised Tedd as he thought should have less spell resistance than Sarah. When Nanase asked why Tedd was expected to have weak spell resistance, Tedd refused to answer. He knew that Nanase's and Sarah's hair growth was permantent, not an enchantment, because of the sense for magic that he had developed.
After Nanase left Sarah admitted to Tedd that she thought jealous thoughts about Nanase. Tedd replied that he was jealous of Nanase's magic. He also told Sarah that he is magically impaired. Then Sarah said that she wanted to make her hair shorter with the same watch that Nanase tried to use. Tedd insisted on testing the watch first Then Tedd told Sarah that he wanted to increase everyone's magic resistanes to make it safe to make magic accessible to everyone.
In the following days Tedd sometimes sensed someone watching him When Tedd told Sarah that he wanted to do experiments with clothing transformation in order to transform Grace's clothes with the transformation gun, Sarah insisted on being the test subject. Once when the door bell rang while Tedd was a catgirl, Tedd transformed back on his own, which surprised him. Tedd helped Susan and Elliot set up their review show and asked what they should call themselves, suggesting something with "grumpy" for Susan, which made her angry.
Later Tedd used his gauntlet, which stores magic energy, to see the watcher. It worked. The watcher, who wanted to be called a whale, started communicating telepathically with Tedd. The whale told Tedd that the whales feed on excess magic energy and that there is far more energy than there should be in Moperville. Tedd learned that the watches only work in the high-energy area and that seyunulus, such as Grace, cannot use that kind of magic energy. The whale also warned him that some beings would be drawn to the Moperville by the excess energy. Tedd asked about his own magic and the whale told him that he is not a spellcaster but a dangerous rarity. When the whale ended the conversation Tedd woke up with a headache. Tedd noted that he had no way to prove that the encounter with the whale was real and resolved to prepare for what was coming.
After Tedd's father had verified that it is unusually easy to use magic in Moperville, Tedd mentioned the interdimensional whale but his father didn't know anything about them. Tedd asked if his father would tell him if he knew and his father answered that he would distract Tedd from questions that he wouldn't answer instead of giving him misinformation.
On December 23, when Elliot, Susan and Justin were talking about Susan's birthday, Tedd was busy figuring out why Nanase was still burned out.
On December 27 Elliot told Tedd that he was wondering how how love differs from friendship and asked about Tedd's relationship with Grace. Tedd realized that Elliot was thinking about breaking up with Sarah, which caused Tedd to worry about losing friends because of the break-up. That made him think of his mother leaving. When Elliot realized that he felt for Sarah like for a sister and worried about how to break up, Tedd suggested asking Nanase for advice but Elliot said that he already knew what to do.
When Elliot said, after posting the review show video announcing his breakup with Sarah, that no one would start noticing him, Tedd pointed out that people were already noticing him for several reasons.
When a discussion about homophobia made Elliot angry, Tedd told Grace to hug him.
When Tedd saw Elliot with Ashley, he speculated that Elliot made her with his magic. When Sarah and Susan were talking about the possibility of Elliot dating Ashley, Tedd suggested that Elliot might transform suddenly when about to kiss her. Sarah said that it never happened while she was dating him, which disappointed Tedd. Tedd and Sarah talked about imagining similar scenarios involving more people.
Earlier, on January 2, Tedd argued with his father whether magic should be public. Tedd argued that magic can do much good and Edward argued that magic rewards evil people with dangerous spells.
Later Tedd went to Salty Crackers Comics for a Magickal Gatherings tournament with short pink hair as he had decided to stop hiding his girly look and coloring his hair with magic was the closest thing to using magic in public that he could do.
In the first round of the tournament Tedd played against Larry, who hit on him as he thought Tedd is a woman. Tedd thought that Larry is gay. When Tedd told Gracce about Larry, she told him that Larry is straight, which shocked Tedd. Grace also told Tedd that many men behave like that, which made him want to bring back the hammers.
In the second round Tedd played against Sam, who said that Tedd is a male name and that he should keep "Tess" in mind "just in case it does matter". When Tedd told Grace she explained that Sam was referring to Tedd possibly being transgender, which Tedd hadn't heard about. Grace also explained that Tedd is genderfluid, which made Tedd happy that there is a name for it.
When Grace saw that Tedd had transformed she suggested that a magic mark was responsible as she had dreamed about an immortal (Pandora) marking people. They went to the back room to look for magic marks and Grace found one on Tedd's scalp. Tedd tested her mark spell, which made her more girly. Tedd was tempted to stay in that form but Grace persuaded her to undo it. When Tedd undid the spell she remained in a female form because that transformation was not an enchantment but permanent. Tedd sent away Grace to let her focus when she transformed back. Using his magic intuition Tedd learned how the spell works and also about the magic intuition itself. When Tedd told Sarah about his magic intuition he learned that his ability to see how magic works is unusual. Grace suggested that Tedd is a wizard but Tedd said that he isn't. George overheard their discussion of whether he is a wizard.
When Tedd tried to use his magic insight to see if Justin had a magic mark, he saw Luke using his spell. When Sarah suggested that they should talk to Justin, Tedd was surprised as he was used to keeping secrets and said that they couldn't tell Luke how they knew about his ability as Tedd's own ability is rare.
In the fourth and last round of the card game tournament Tedd played against Luke. They annoyed each other with their defensive playstyles and didn't realize that they were using the same tactics until they were playing on overtime.
When Grace told Tedd that Justin was planning to talk to Luke about magic alone, Tedd considered trying to stop him. When Justin told Tedd, Grace and Sarah to leave to let him talk to Justin, they went to a nearby fast food place.
When Grace talked about telling Edward what they had learned, Tedd said that they shouldn't tell him anything, at least not before talking to Rhoda and Catalina about their magic marks, and especially not aboyut Tedd's own magic mark. When Grace asked why they should keep his magic mark secret, Tedd refused to tell her that it was because his father had disapproved of his gender transformations.
When Justin joined them Grace and Sarah were tickling Tedd to make him smile. Justin said that he had realized how little he knew about magic marks and Tedd listed what he knew and mentioned his own mark.
Playing With DollsEdit
The day after Tedd got his magic mark, Susan and Nanase visited Tedd to make a fairy doll that looks like Susan for Susan to summon a copy. When Tedd answered the door she was a catgirl. While she was working on designing the Susan form, she offered Susan a watch of her male form and suggested making a fairy doll of it. Susan at first turned down the offer but Tedd's puppy dog eyes persuaded her to ask Nanase for a Tedd fairy doll.
When Tedd tried to dissuade Susan and Nanase from using variable-height watches, she let slip that she and Sarah had wound up naked many times during transformation experiments. While talking about Susan's fairy doll Tedd pointed out that she possibly had an improved spell that she didn't know about because she didn't read her spellbook. Then Tedd offered to let Susan keep the watch with her forms that Nanase was going to use to make a Susan fairy doll. Tedd then listed the options for variant forms. Nanase thought one with four breasts sounded interesting and said that Tedd should have given it more of a chance. Tedd offered her a transformation watch to shut her up. Then Tedd made the Susan watch and Nanase transformed.
When Susan complained about internet comments, Tedd said that she could disable comments and Susan hugged her. When Susan and Nanase talked about Susan's sensory feedback from her fairy doll, Tedd explained that Susan could control the feedback and told them what she had learned the previous day. She also said that Susan can possibly use her fairy doll in first-person perspective. Tedd then suggested that Nanase make a fairy doll looking like Grace. When Nanase asked about Grace's ethnicity, Tedd answered "Mixed. Very, very mixed". Tedd also told Nanase that she could customize her fgairy doll's outfit.
When Sarah told Tedd and Grace what Box (Pandora) had told her about her spell and magic change, Tedd asked her to show him her spell. When Sarah had finished showing her spell, Tedd explained how it works. Tedd thought that Box lied about magic change but Grace told him that her dreams confirmed it. Sarah pointed out that Grace had previously mentioned what she had learned from those dreams about magic marks and Tedd objected that Justin didn't have a mark but Grace suggested that Justin had awakened. Tedd was devastated to learn about magic change as it made his dream of giving everyone magic impossible.
The next day Tedd went to school in a female form to choose what form she would prefer to get stuck in. Elliot took him aside to ask about it. Tedd told Elliot about magic change and her magic mark. Elliot said that Tedd could learn how magic worked if it changed and that magic would eventually learn that staying hidden is impossible. Tedd asked how Elliot would react to Tedd's gender identity and Elliot said that it was not surprising. Tedd experienced awkward attraction to Elliot and decided to stay in a male form to avoid that and other complications. Then Elliot asked if Edward or Arthur knew about the possibilty of magic change.
On a night when Tedd couldn't sleep Pandora visited him. She told him that she caused the magic energy clog, that she was Box, and that he is a seer. When Tedd learned that the purpose of seers is to discover the new magic system in case of a magic change, Tedd became angry. When Pandora told him that he had been using his seer ability to make watches, Tedd was disappointed that the glove didn't work the way he thought. Pandora told him that he was making the most of his abilities and that he is a well of power in a way that sounded evil, which made Tedd think of Lord Tedd and realize the importance of his friends.
Then Pandora told Tedd that her son, Adrian, is his godfather, that Tedd was expected to be a wizard and that Tedd's mother is a powerful wizard descended from a long line of monster hunters. Tedd asked why the magic analysis wand indicated the he was magically impaired and Pandora answered that Tedd resisted the wand. Tedd laughed at the fact that he was believed not to be a wizard because he was too powerful as a baby and deduced that his parents were disappointed that he appeared to be magically impaired. Pandora said that his parents wanted him to be able to defend himself and ranted about how hard it is to be a parent. Tedd deduced that Pandora had lived long without resetting to be with her son and said that he respected that.
Pandora made a stick for Tedd to make into a magic wand and instructed him to use his mark spell. Tedd made the wand and cast the spell with the wand. Then Pandora instructed Tedd to add Ellen's FV5 spell with clothing resize to the wand. Tedd did so and cast the spell. Tedd was happy to have Pandora being accepting of her being in female forms. Then Pandora sent Tedd to bed.
The next morning Tedd acted cheerful in front of her father as she enjoyed being assertive about being in a female form.
After Pandora killed most of the aberrations in the world, the will of Magic summoned Tedd to consult on what kind of magic change to make. Two other seers, Arthur and a child named Van, were there too. When Tedd mentioned to Van, who was scared of Arthur, that her father had worked with him, Arthur recognized Tedd and was surprised that Tedd was a woman, to which Tedd answered "I'm complicated." The voice of magic said that the decision was about severe change to remain hidden or minimal change if magic would be revealed. Tedd and declared that they voted for minimal change. Arthur argued that magic becoming widespread would be disastrous and Tedd argued that magic can no longer stay hidden because of modern communications. Tedd asked what percentage of the population are seers and the voice of magic answered one in seven million.
Learning that there are that many seers convinced Arthur but not the will of magic, as the increased public knowledge of magic was mostly due to the actions of Pandora, who had already been reset. The voice of magic told Tedd why Pandora wasreset and that she would still remember her family. Tedd had an epiphany about why magic has difficulties understanding mortals, mentioned that spellbooks are hard to understand, (this caused magic to make the spellbooks less wordy) and again explained why magic can no longer stay hidden. This time she convinced the will of magic.
The will of magic then explained what the minimal changes would be. Tedd mentioned that she had already been researching magic. Arthur offered her a government lab. The will of magic then sent them home. When Tedd woke up she thought of what she had just learned.
The next day Tedd told Sarah about Pandora.
Tedd and Elliot became best friends when they were young, after Elliot rescued him from a pack of bullies who were picking on him for his girlish appearance. Elliot has spent so much time with Tedd, and seen so many of the strange things that result from being near him that he has learned to self hypnotize himself to not freak out.
Tedd and Grace have been dating since the start of the Relations storyline. When Tony saw a picture Tedd had made of Grace, he made fun of him for liking furries, and Tedd hatched a plan to turn him into a girl. Tedd initially thought that Grace was bisexual since she didn't mind if he was a boy or a girl, but during the events of her birthday party, he found out that she has both heterosexual and uryuom sexual attractions. Tedd knows he loves Grace, but found it hard to believe that she could be in love with him despite the fact that he is unmanly until Elliot reassured him on that point. Tedd has been known to glow when feeling strong emotions about Grace.
Practically Married Edit
Note that Dan mentioned Tedd and Grace being practically married in 2014 when commenting Tedd reading Edward's "Rorschach" note and later mentioned it's easy for him to forget they're not already married. Characters might see it similarly: Pandora mentioned they are practically married and Justin even asked if they elope when Grace didn't confirmed it fast enough.
Tedd and Sarah have a complicated relationship that began when they were once paired up for a science project. While they were at Tedd's house, Tedd showed Sarah his TF gun and fired it at her as a joke, thinking it did not have enough power to change her; however, it had just enough power to change her into a cat girl and then overload. However, since she became his lab assistant and subsequently got over her uneasiness at transformations, they get along quite well.
Tedd and Susan have a unique relationship. Their whole friendship was initially based on teasing each other, but when the time came, Tedd came to Susan's aid by wearing a vest, part of the female dress code, to show support for her and told the students off for mocking her when she was trying to get the uniform policy changed; then proceding to hyperventilate in priviate. Since then, they have been true friends.
Tedd and Nanase are cousins, but they don't seem to be very close. Tedd commonly calls her his "ugly cousin". Nanase thinks he is weird.
There may be a reason for Tedd considering Nanase ugly. Nanase was described by Not-Tengu as being the splitting image of her aunt Noriko (Tedd's mother), who had traumatized Tedd as a baby by holding an active magic detector over him repeatedly. This has left Tedd with at least phobia for the magic detector.
Tedd has expressed an attraction to Ellen. This is consistent with the fact that in alternate universes, where the alternates of Elliot and Tedd are of different genders, they are attracted to each other and, in certain cases, in a relationship with one another. Tedd has stated that if Ellen was the result of his mistakes, then they were the "best mistakes [he] ever made".
Tedd has spent almost no time with Justin, except while preparing for the rescue of Elliot during Painted Black (during which he discovered Justin was gay), and in brief intervals when everyone was together, such as during Grace's birthday party, during which Justin told him that gay guys, including himself, would not find Tedd attractive.
It was first stated on Jan 28, 2013 that Tedd is not a spellcaster but a "more dangerous rarity." It has subsequently become apparent that Tedd has an innate ability to see and understand magic: despite Sarah assuming that Tedd had programmed a magic vision setting into his glasses, Tedd was actually able to visually sense magic and was surprised that not everyone can. Tedd first discovered this insight using the insight itself, whilst using it on her mark-based spell when transforming from female to male. Voltaire refers to Tedd as "the Seer".
Note that Tedd tested negative for any magic potential by the magic analysis wand. This is not a special ability (other than from being a seer): it's just that even as a baby, his spell resistance was high enough to resist the loud and scary wand because of being frightened of it.
Tedd's ability to see magic and use knowledge he obtained in magitech is not only similar to wizards' ability to learn spells, it apparently counts as version of it.
Tedd is awakened, though technically his was a different sort of awakening since he's a wizard, but it's similar enough that the same word is used for it.elgoonishshive twitter status ID 1002391024759656449
Tedd is a proficient mad scientist, with a lab built for him by his father and many scientific projects to his name. He also worked on the Transformation Gun for William and Gillian, and has been able to make many, varied adjustments to its functions. A recent science project, a potato connected to a rubber duck, seems to have been slightly less successful, however. Tedd has been studying the "science of magic" so he can help Elliot get non-girly spells sooner. Unbeknownst to anyone, he has built his own version of Lord Tedd's Magi-tech gauntlet (although it is unclear whether he realizes the similarity).
Tedd’s glasses were special government prototypes brought home by his father, and have many functions (though they don't correct vision). They can record video and stream it wirelessly to a computer, and could see through clothing but Tedd has deleted this feature. The latter was originally designed to allow agents to search for concealed weapons; but since it could see through clothes... Tedd's deletion of this feature gives testament to the fact that even when he was a perv, he still had morals. He has admitted to Grace that the main reason he used to wear them is the security they provided by giving him something to hide behind; this made it all the more powerful when he took them off to make a point about the uniforms. He has not worn them as much in recent comics, tending to use them only around friends, and only when doing science.
Tedd has been shown glowing on at least four occasions (two students who notice it the second time it is shown occurring in public blame it on the cafeteria food). It is unconfirmed if all of these instances are related to his seer insight though the last one definitely is. The glowing seemed to be drawn from Tedd's emotions; more specifically, the feelings of love he has toward Grace. It was always him realizing something.
Tedd apparently has the ability to sense moments of "Sexy-Awesomeness" involving Grace and Sarah from far, far away. This is potent enough for him to sense something that almost happens — such as Grace nearly having to share a bed with Sarah. Whether this is a magical ability or artistic license has yet to be seen.
- Lord Tedd (Alpha Universe) - Lord Tedd, also known as Alpha Tedd, is introduced as being on a mission to eliminate his other-dimension alternates, and thus created the Goo to attack Tedd.
- Beta Tedd (Beta Universe) - Beta Tedd is actively trying to counter Lord Tedd's offensive by getting in contact with his dimensional counterparts and warning them. He wears square glasses, and is in a relationship with Elliot's female beta-alternate.
- Tedd (Second Life) - In Ellen's second life, Tedd is shyer and does not wear glasses. He is attracted to second-life Ellen, unbeknownst to her (but apparent to main universe Ellen).
- Tess (April Fool's 04) - AF04 Tess is shy and is AF04-Elliot's girlfriend. Her glasses, which she wears by necessity (obviously not the secret government glasses), make her look like Velma from the Scooby-Doo franchise.
- Tess (Oblivious Wand Waving) - Unlike the AF04 Tess, this version of Tess is outgoing and bubbly. She's still Elliot's girlfriend, though.
- "WelcometothewonderfulhouseofTeddTedd'shouseisyourhousepleasefeelfreetostayaslongas youlikeandletitbeknownifyou'rehavingnightmaresit'sOKforyoutosleepinmybedwelcome!!!"
—EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-02-17
- "Male, female, gay, straight... Female Variant #5 cares not."
—EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-12
- "Hell no! Of course I'm a pervert!"
—EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-04-23
- "(to Elliot, Elliot being affected by FV5) Let me put this in simpler terms: you smell sexy."
—EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-14
- "She's like a sleepy little ninja!"
—EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-08-26
- "For the record, I am much more interested in the science behind all this than staring at a woman's naked breasts! ... Oh, dear lord, what have I become?"
—EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-03-03
- Tedd claims to have saved Christmas. Wouldn’t that make for an interesting EGS:NP?
- Tedd considered calamari gross but, having tried it, conceded that it was "good, not great".
- Tedd is right handed.
Artistic Evolution of TeddEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-03-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-08-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-07-18
- ↑ Luke sees purple tinting: EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-07-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-04-16 shows Tedd's off-panel speech purple, such is probably a darkening of the aura colour (it is in Elliot's and Grace's cases).
- ↑ Post on original 910CMX Forum, global post ID #361020
- ↑ EGS Sketchbook Comic for 2012-01-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-01-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-02-28
- ↑ danshive tumblr post ID 149625091322
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-07-01 following which Dan considers it confirmed (given the next story comic's commentary).
- ↑ danshive tumblr post ID 92760051597
- ↑ danshive tumblr post ID 91261259762
- ↑ 14.0 14.1 14.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-07-17
- ↑ 15.0 15.1 15.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-07-09
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-07-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-08-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-09-23 ("Bizarre Therapy?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-09-18 ("Any Volunteers?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-09-10
- ↑ 21.0 21.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-05-23 ("Childhood Trauma")
- ↑ 22.0 22.1 22.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-05-24 ("The Conspiracy Continues")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-01-28 ("Not Again")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-11-09 ("A Needle In A Haystack")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-02-07 ("So... The Goo ISN'T Setting Them On Fire?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-02-08 ("I Wonder How Long Ago That Was...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-02-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-02-13 ("Tedd Doesn't Seem To Handle The Cold Very Well")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-02-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-02-25 ("Oh, Like Your Phone Isn't")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-03-02 ("And YOU Thought She Was The NORMAL One")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-02-19 ("You Can Call Me Grace, Or You Can Call Me Shade")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-03-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-03-16 ("Guilty Until Proven Innocent")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-03-17 ("In The Shadows Lurk The Nightmares Made By Man")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-03-19 ("That's A Whole Lotta Top Secret Documents...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-03-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-03-26 ("Why, Super-Duper Good Actually!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-03-29 ("Beats Getting Tackled By Some Stuffed Tiger Everyday At Least")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-03-30 ("Everything")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-03-31
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-05-07 ("The First Piece Of The Catnip Puzzle")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-05-08 ("Bad Kitty")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-05-10 ("Tedd's Refusal")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-05-11 ("Second Try")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-05-13 ("Defensive Measures...?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-05-15 ("I'm Scared...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-05-17 ("Striptease")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-05-18 ("Catnip: A Nifty Substance That Drives Cats Insane With Its Minty Smell That Can Be Released By Rolling Around In It")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-05-19 ("I NEVER Reuse Images. NEVER!!!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-05-20 ("Nightmare")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-05-21 ("Speechless")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-05-22 ("Look At Them Eyes... Cr-Razy.")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-05-25 ("Secret Relationship")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-05-27 ("Loophole")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-05-30 ("Wow... Freaky")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-02 ("Tedd Make No Goo Live?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-05-28 ("The Real Reason For The Male/Female Options On The TF Gun")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-07 ("Funniest Home Videos?")
- ↑ 60.0 60.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-06 ("Be Afraid... Be Very Afraid...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-05 ("This Can't Be Good")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-08 ("She's So Cute... I Mean, Uh, This Is Creepy And Totally Unattractive!")
- ↑ 63.0 63.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-17 ("Remember Today's Comic")
- ↑ 64.0 64.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-11 ("A Vacation? Yay!")
- ↑ 65.0 65.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-11-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-09 ("Oh Boy... Or Girl?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-10 ("Variant #5 Is Tons Of Fun")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-12 ("Hm? Say That Again?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-13 ("Yeah... M'Kay?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-14 ("An Explanation Or A Complement?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-15 ("A Very Awkward Moment")
- ↑ 72.0 72.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-10-05 ("Narration Written Pre-Zappage for Our Convenience")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-16 ("Expert Assistance Required")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-19 ("Holy Cow, Extras...!!!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-20 ("Female Tactics")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-25 ("My Goonish Sense Is Tingling!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-07-05 ("Looks Like A Bathroom To Me")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-07-06 ("Grace Is Funny")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-07-07 ("You Can Tell When Tedd's Using That Feature At Least")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-07-08 ("Elliot Is Probably Saying What Many Are Thinking")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-07-09 ("FYI, Elliot Didn't Mention Her Name On The Phone In Part I")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-07-10 ("The One Time I Really Get To Narrate And Elliot Ruins It...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-07-11 ("Elliot's Alibi")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-07-12 ("For Once, A Good And Noble Reason To Hide In The Bushes")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-07-26 ("Disturbingly Convenient")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-07-29 ("If You Were To Ask, She Would Say You Already Know Her")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-07-30 ("This Wouldn't Be True, But She Would Not Be Lying")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-07-31 ("She Is Someone Who Should Not Exist, And Yet She Now Does")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-08-01 ("Denial Through Temporary Insanity")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-08-12 ("Random Occurrence")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-08-14 ("Happens All The Time In The Movies And They're Always Fine...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-08-16 ("A Brief Look at the Wizard's Journal")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-08-19 ("Couldn't Resist")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-08-21 ("Rosebud Was His Transformation Gun")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-09-18 ("The Image Frightens Me, Anyway")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-08-23 ("Sucks To Be Elliot")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-08-28 ("He's Going To Be Pretty Sore After This...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-09-09 ("This Is Not A New Character")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-12-17 ("Friendly Greetings")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-12-18 ("Dude, You're Scaring The Squirrel/Cat/Jeremy Girl!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-12-20 ("One Mystery Solved At Least")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-12-23 ("Priorities")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-12-24 ("There Are Occasional Benefits To Being Large")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-01-02 ("Why Don't Narrations In The Comic Ever End Well?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-01-06 ("Grace the Ghost?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-01-10 ("Grace Is Just A Little Disturbed")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-01-24 ("Run Tedd, Run!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-01-27 ("Revenge")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-01-29 ("Perhaps She's a Teddsexual?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-01-31 ("Ink Blot Handwriting")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-02-03 ("There's a Moral Here Somewhere...")
- ↑ 112.0 112.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-02-04 ("But What Did She Read?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-03-25 ("Oh My Goodness")
- ↑ 114.0 114.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-03-26 ("Title Kidnapped by Hormones")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-03-27 ("Digitally Enhanced Evil Photo Shoot")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-04-07 ("Squirrel Diplomacy")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-04-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-04-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-04-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-04-14 ("Feuding In-Laws?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-04-15 ("Elliot's Super Happy Table of Sharing")
- ↑ 122.0 122.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-04-21 ("Uryuomoco is a Lovely Language")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-04-22 ("Let Us Mourn the Loss of the Best Feature")
- ↑ 124.0 124.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-04-23 ("A Disturbing Look into the Mind of Tedd")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-04-24 ("Where Did that Magazine Come From???")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-04-25 ("It's Comedic Genius to End With a Downer... Right? Right?!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-04-28 ("Mourn the Loss of Tedd's Soda")
- ↑ 128.0 128.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-05-13 ("Gaspity-Gasp-Gasp! NOBODY Could Have Seen THIS Coming!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-05-12 ("Something's Not Quite Right Here...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-05-14 ("A Magical Evening")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-05-15 ("The Illusion Is Flawless!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-05-17 ("Any Resemblance To An Actual, Better Movie Is Coincidental")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-05-19 ("Toilet Humor")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-05-20 ("Shadows and Deception")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-05-22 (""Too Much Static For Tedd?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-05-26 ("Waiting For The Movie To Start")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-05-28 ("The Real Movie Is Superior To The Parody")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-05-29 ("Not A Fantasy Land")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-05-31 ("Much Ado About Nothing")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-06-02 ("Partial Disclosure")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-06-05 ("Alternate Sixth Panel: Sweaty Pillow Fight")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-08-25 ("Yawn Of Tedd")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-08-26 ("Way Of The Squirrel")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-08-27 ("Visitors Of The 5th Kind")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-08-28 ("Glasses: The Ultimate Disguise")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-09-01 ("Alien Project?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-09-02 ("Intergalactic Relations")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-09-04 ("Grace The Blender")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-09-26 ("Just Think Of Tedd As A Doctor")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-09-30 ("Limited Admittance")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-10-06 ("Humans William and Gillian")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-10-07 ("Select Your Gender")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-10-08 ("Will & Gill Move On")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-10-09 ("Just The Ordinary")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-10-10 ("Important Piece In A Large Puzzle")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-11-27 ("Lapse In Memory, Or Useful Plot Device?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-12-02 ("Grace To The Rescue?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-12-03 ("And Hell Freezes Over")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-12-19 ("Who Shall Save Yonder Elliot?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-12-22 ("Tedd Rethinks The Situation")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-12-24 ("Wait For My--Eh, Never Mind.")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-12-29 ("Uryuoms And You")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-12-31 ("Next Comic: Another Unnecessary Origin Story!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-01-20 ("Watch Communications")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-06-23 ("Scenes Not Likely To Be Repeated")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-06-25 ("Love")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-07-05 ("The End")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-08-24 ("Tedd's Dream, Part I")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-08-26 ("Tedd's Dream, Part II")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-10-22 ("Word")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-10-29 ("Insert Original Series Duel Music Here")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-11-01 ("A Man With A Mission!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-11-04 ("Friendship of Mockery")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-01-03 ("Love Masked in Shadow")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-01-07 ("Can You Smell the Suspense? I know I Can! *Sniff*")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-01-10 ("Tedd Finally Tells / If Looks Could Kill...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-01-12 ("Holy Gingersnaps! Might the Party Not Happen Now?! Curse This Suspenseful Suspense!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-01-14 ("Yay! I've Been Looking Forward To This Bizarre Sequence For Months!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-01-19 ("Logic And Curiosity Double Team")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-01-24 ("Given Grace’s Views On Nudity, This Could’ve Been Worse")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-01-26 ("And It Probably Has, But Dude, It Fit Too Well To Pass Up")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-01-28 ("Elliot’s Essentially Summed Up All Of El Goonish Shive In One Sentence")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-02-07 ("Holy Cr- Oh, False Alarm. They’re Everyday Students")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-02-11 ("Why Not A Girly Narcissist?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-02-14 ("Silly Kitty Grace")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-03-18 ("...And Into The Fire..")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-04-08 ("This Isn’t The First Time Tedd’s Been Accused Of This")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-04-13 ("Playah Ain’t Playin’ While The Principal Desperately Searches For A Power-Up")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-04-15 ("He Really Doesn’t, If You Want To Get Technical And Don’t Count ‘Q&A #2’")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-05-18 ("Waking Up With A Squirrel In One’s Face Would Normally Be A Bad Thing")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-05-20 ("Bubbly Mission Of Bubbly Restoration")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-05-27 ("Gasp! To Be Continued!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-05-30 ("Gah! Tedd Was Samplikng The Icing!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-06-02 ("So Long, And Thanks For All The Cake")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-06-04 ("Don’t Knock Tedd’s Curtains…Er, Booth")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-06-10 ("Folly Of The Mastermind")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-06-15 ("For The Record- If Something Like This Happens In Real Life? CALL A DOCTOR!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-06-22 ("Party Insecurities")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-06-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-07-03 ("Say It With Me…He’s Just That Androgynous")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-08-04 ("Tedd, The Insecure Don Juan")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-08-09 ("Gee Whiz, Professor Tedd! What More Can You Tell Us About The Transformation Gun?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-08-11 ("Anyone Who Suspects Ulterior Motives Is A Silly Paranoid Person!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-08-13 ("Knocking Them Knockers Up a Few Notches! *THWACK* OW!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-08-20 ("Thump")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-08-24 ("Dude, Like, Sarah Just TOTALLY Flashed Female Justin!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-09-02 ("Pulp Fiction'? I've Never Heard of that Quentin Tarantino Movie!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-09-06 ("A Desire to be Liked for Being Pretty")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-09-08 ("Scientific Logic Has No Place in These Panels!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-10-03 ("A Party Just isn't a Party Without Notes")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-10-15 ("So He's 'Mr. Yes-Boobs' Now?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-10-21 ("Needs VS Wants")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-10-24 ("Improper Use of the Word 'Sexy'")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-10-26 ("Grace Matures a Little, and Now She Can be Naked... For JUSTICE! ...or Something.")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-11-09 ("Ha! Take THAT, Nerds! (Ow! I Hurt Myself!)")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-11-11 ("A Variety of Manase Reactions")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-11-16 ("Voyage of the Bad Cat")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-11-21 ("The Zappy Jitters")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-11-25 ("Loose TF'ers")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-12-02 ("Incidental Insight With a bit of REOW!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-12-05 ("I Wonder What Different Variants a 'Sarah' Form Group Would Have...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-12-07 ("Hammers, Pizza, and a Total Disregard for Logic (and the Calories Count!)")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-12-12 ("Quick, Get Sarah and Her Camera Out of the Basement!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-01-16 ("Huge... Tracts of Antennae!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-01-18 ("Squeaky Clean Safety Hazards")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-02-24 ("Imagine Explaining this to Someone Who Doesn't Read this Comic Regularly...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-02-27 ("Come and Knock On Our Door")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-03-03 ("A Clueless Pizza Boy Cannot be Vanquished so Easily!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-03-10 ("A Hug Both Needed and Feared")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-03-22 ("A Lot of Good those Voice Changes Will do in a Comic...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-03-24 ("Soapy Concerts")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-04-05 ("She May Need to Work on the Singing, But She's Got Pyrotechnic Backgrounds of Doom DOWN!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-04-07 ("Tedd's Dry Run and Ellen's Ironic Logic")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-04-17 ("I Know Song Fu")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-04-20 ("Speeding Brain Derailed by Nose Beep")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-05-12 ("Degrees of Abnormality are Relative, but Friends will be There Regardless")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-05-15 ("Out With the Songs, in With the Cake")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-05-22 ("Inspirational Tedd")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-07-28 ("Sudden Act of Smoochery for the Lady Cook")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-07-31 ("Tedd Makes a Sexy Bride. Yeah, I Said it.")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-08-02 ("So Much Conclusion Jumping for Tedd...")
- ↑ 242.0 242.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-08-04 ("Blah, Blah, Blah... Just Say 'Teddsexual'!"")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-08-07 ("Oh, @$#%!")
- ↑ 244.0 244.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-08-09 ("Blinded")
- ↑ 245.0 245.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-08-14 ("The Return of Bubbly Girly Grace")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-09-13 ("To Be Continued! ...Most Likely Off-Panel")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-09-20 ("Beneath the Stars")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-02-02 ("Tedd's Back, Baby")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-02-05 ("A Great Many Secrets Both Open and Closed")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-02-07 ("The Squirrel Genius Works in Mysterious Ways (Particularly When Mopping)")
- ↑ 251.0 251.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-02-09 ("Floating Three Tailed Omega Squirrel")
- ↑ 252.0 252.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-02-12 ("Fine Examples of Tedd Staying Cool Under Pressure")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-02-19 ("A Rare Glimpse of the Cheerful Tiffany Susan Pompons")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-05-31 ("Sleepy Little Ninja--er, Student")
- ↑ 255.0 255.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-06-09 ("And the Self Esteem Award of the Year Goes to...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-08-17 ("Viva La Revolution!")
- ↑ 257.0 257.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-09-29 ("Susan's Biggest Fan")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-11-16 ("The Maturation of Tedd")
- ↑ 259.0 259.1 259.2 259.3 EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-11-24 ("The return of glowing Tedd")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-04-21 ("Rage Vented, Chilling Out Achieved")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-04-23 ("Alternate Ending to Painted Black")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-04-25 ("Top Secret Plan of Bravely Running Away")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-05-05 ("The Long Awaited Rationalization")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-05-19 ("Remember: Grace is a Trained Professional. Do Not Try Tackle Glompage at Home")
- ↑ 265.0 265.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-05-21 ("Tedd Has an Orange Shirt?!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-05-23 ("A Couple More School Uniforms")
- ↑ 267.0 267.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-06-11 ("You'd Have to be Han Solo to Look Cooler in a Vest")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-06-13 ("Stepping Out of His Shell")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-06-16 ("Susan's Nature VS Nurture")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-06-18 ("One Bit of Praise Too Many")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-06-20 ("Disheveled Kitty in Need of Hugs")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-07-07 ("The More Susans Change, the More They Stay the Same")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-07-16 ("Check, Please!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-07-21 ("Just Call Her Anne Onymous! ...Oh, Wait, That Name's Taken")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-08-08 ("Susan Pompoms: Ace Detective - Elliots and Transformations")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-08-19 ("All But the Last Panel of this Page Will Make Sense Eventually")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-08-25 ("The Givers of Magic Unveiled... or at Least Confirmed")
- ↑ 278.0 278.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-11-13 ("Take THAT, Science Fiction!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-11-11 ("Evil (Sounding) Non-Magic Magic Wand")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-03-01
- ↑ 281.0 281.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-03-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-03-05
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-04-12
- ↑ 284.0 284.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-05-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-11-05
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-10-29
- ↑ 287.0 287.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-11-15
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-11-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-11-25
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-02-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-02-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-08-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-08-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-08-12
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-08-18
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-08-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-08-23
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-08-25
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-08-30
- ↑ 300.0 300.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-09-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-09-02
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-09-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-09-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-09-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-09-14
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-09-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-09-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-09-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-09-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-09-30
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-10-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-10-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-10-19
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-12-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-01-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-01-12
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-03-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-03-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-03-28
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-04-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-04-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-04-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-04-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-04-19
- ↑ 325.0 325.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-04-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-04-23
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-04-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-04-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-06-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-06-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-06-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-06-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-06-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-06-15
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-06-18
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-06-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-06-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-06-28
- ↑ 339.0 339.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-06-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-07-02
- ↑ 341.0 341.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-07-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-07-05
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-07-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-07-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-07-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-07-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-10-15
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-10-31
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-12-14
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-10-19
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-10-22
- ↑ 352.0 352.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-12-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-01-02
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-01-21
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-01-23
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-01-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-01-25
- ↑ 358.0 358.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-01-28
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-01-30
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-02-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-02-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-02-12
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-02-18
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-02
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-05
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-10-18
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-10-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-10-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-11-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-01-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-02-05
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-02-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-03-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-04-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-04-16
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-04-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-04-21
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-05-28
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-06-05
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-04-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-05-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-06-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-05-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-06-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-06-30
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-07-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-07-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-07-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-07-18
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-07-21
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-08-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-08-21
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-08-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-08-25
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-08-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-08-28
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-08-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-09-01
- ↑ 404.0 404.1 404.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-09-02
- ↑ 405.0 405.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-09-03
- ↑ 406.0 406.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-09-10
- ↑ 407.0 407.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-09-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-09-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-09-12
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-09-25
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-09-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-10-01
- ↑ 413.0 413.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-10-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-10-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-10-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-10-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-10-23
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-10-31
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-11-18
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-12-16
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-12-30
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-01-14
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-01-16
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-01-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-01-29
- ↑ 426.0 426.1 EGS:NP Comic for 2014-08-18
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2014-08-08
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2014-08-06
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2014-09-08
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2014-09-10
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2014-09-12
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2014-09-29
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2014-10-27
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2014-11-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-11-10
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2014-11-12
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2014-11-21
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2014-11-28
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2014-12-05
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2014-12-17
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2014-12-19
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2014-12-22
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2015-01-05
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2015-01-09
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2015-01-12
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-10-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-10-19
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-11-02
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-11-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-11-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-11-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-11-14
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-02-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-02-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-02-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-02-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-02-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-02-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-02-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-03-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-03-31
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-05-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-06-23
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-06-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-06-28
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-07-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-07-05
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-07-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-07-12
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-07-14
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-07-19
- ↑ 472.0 472.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-07-21
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-07-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-07-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-07-28
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-08-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-08-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-08-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-09-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-01-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-01-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-01-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-01-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-01-31
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-02-02
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-02-05
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-02-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-02-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-02-12
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-07-02
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-02-14
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-02-16
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-02-21
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-02-23
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-02-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-02-28
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-03-02
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-07-13
- ↑ elgoonishshive twitter status ID 1128720147177463815
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-08-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-07-25
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-07-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-11-16
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-07-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-04-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-06-30
- ↑ elgoonishshive twitter status ID 1002390119536525313
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-03-27 ("The Non-Triumphant Return Of The Coat Of Solitude")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-09-12
- ↑ elgoonishshive twitter status ID 134499376126115840
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-11-22