Contents (all pages)
- Main Characters
- Supporting Characters
To write a new article, just enter the title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Recent activity on Shiveapedia
edited by Hkmaly 8 hours ago
Edited the section: Artistic Evolution of Tedd Summary: Seriously this is correct link for it.
- Magic Affinity
edited by Hkmaly 5 days ago
Edited the section: Name-based Affinity Summary: Some info from two new Q&A pages ...
- Tam Eh Tedd: Comic for Thursday, Sep 25, 2003
edited by A FANDOM user 6 days ago
- The new Portable Infobox syntax
- We now have over 500 articles!
This wiki now has over 500 articles so we now have a bronze bullet beside our wiki link on the Cartoons and Comics Hub on Community Central instead of a white one. We join other wikis like Girl Genius Wiki and Niftypedia, the Sluggy Freelance wiki in reaching this milestone. Good work everyone in helping to achieve this milestone! Thorenn 15:31, February 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Update on Character Appearances (Jan 23rd)
Matt and Rat have become the first characters to have their appearances count be fully up to date in the character appearances database (not including the one-off characters and extras). Thorenn 01:28, January 24, 2012 (UTC)
- Update on Character Appearances (Nov 8th)
All main characters now have appearances listed on the Character Appearances page. Most Comic Transcript pages still need transcripts and short descriptions. If you'd like to help just take a look at pages that already have transcripts and use them as templates. Descriptions can be as short as a single sentence. You can use the existing Oh No Robot transcripts if you don't want to type out everything. Thorenn 20:48, November 8, 2011 (UTC)
- Character Appearances