This page is NOT supposed to be list of all possible shipping (which, given the TF gun, includes almost all subsets of characters) - it should contain ONLY shipping based on evidence in the comic itself ... BUT including sketchbooks or character fantasy sequences, if they have recurring character.
On the other hand, relationships which already happened in canon don't need to be here because they can be featured on the respective characters' pages. We only need a list for them.
Despite Dan claiming they are NOT, in fact, kissing, I think this needs to be mentioned.
Abner the magic savvy private investigator was introduced with classic film noir being mentioned. Important part of noir genre is "femme fatale", a shady, seductive woman who hire the detective. While Carol Brown doesn't seem to fit that description, she has look for that role, she could use a detective helping her with her news about paranormal incidents in Moperville, and as far as we know she is single.
The Grace-Tedd relationship is already canon, what about adding Sarah? The main fuel for this ship is obviously EGS Sketchbook Comic for 2014-12-08, number 17 of 17, but we know that Tedd was thinking about it and after all, they've spent lots of time together in Tedd's basement ... naked. They are not always working, and teasing, especially using the TF gun, can go wrong ... or right, depending on how you take it. Also, there's Grace's reaction to realizing that breakups happen (also lampshaded in Dan's rescripted colourisation) -- although Sarah's reaction to it (unless it was just an attempt to throw the others off the scent) indicates that nothing had actually happened at that time. Then again, less than a week later the two of them were giving Tedd a double hug, and Sarah doesn't look entirely innocent about it...
Note also that Grace is on supposedly short list of girls who kissed Sarah and Tedd might've caused it ...
One of Ashley's kinks are transformations, and it seems likely she's not limited to feeling attracted to men. In any case she thinks Susan is the definition of Cool, and she was quite certain Susan and Elliot was destined to become a couple. Given the circumstances I think it's possible that Ashley might be OK with Susan taking control over their relationship to overcome their indecisiveness, though she might have to fight Catalina for the privilege.
Even more people
Experiments with relationships involving more people inevitably end up with OT14 (actually now OT23), that is, EVERYONE being involved (linked version contain Nanase being shared between two group - Fox, Ellen, Sarah, Cecil, Sam, Larry, Tedd, Grace and Diane, Susan (with her fairy summons), Rhoda, Catalina, Elliot, Carol, Ashley, Justin, George, Demonic Duck, Luke, Jeremy - refer to the image for where the lines are.)
- ↑ Especially Grace: EGS Sketchbook Comic for 2012-10-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-01-12
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2015-02-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-02-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-04-18 ("PI")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-03-28
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2014-09-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-03-19
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-03-04 ("Summer Moments #2 - Guess Which Of Us Is Who")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-03-07 ("Previous Summer Moments #5 - Hazards Of Clone Form Pranking")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-10-09
- ↑ EGS Sketchbook Comic for 2013-10-12
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-01-27
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2015-11-25
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2016-01-22
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2015-11-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-06-24 ("Girls Who Have Kissed Sarah Count = 2")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-02-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-11-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-02-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-12-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-12-31
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-01-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-03-02
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-01-31
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-01-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-03-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-12-20
- ↑ harjit-egs tumblr post ID 134598562358