Moperville is the town somewhere in the American Midwest where Ellen, Elliot, Grace, Justin, Nanase, Sarah, Susan, and Tedd live with their families. The townsfolk know that weird stuff happens there, and since the events of Sister II the town has become a hot-spot for paranormal enthusiasts.
- Known Buildings
- ASMA Dojo and associated neighborhood:
- Abortion Clinic
- Adult Bookshop
- Cigarette Store
- Ice Cream Parlor
- Strip Club
- Bell Tower, a highly visible landmark that Andrea was using for navigation around Moperville.
- Bookstore (this is the bookstore where Nanase got the book seen in EGS:NP Comic for 2004-04-15; considering the content of the book, it may be the same as the adult bookshop near the ASMA dojo)
- Bowling Alley
- Candy Store
- Convenience Store
- Family Restaurant (with trendy art on walls)
- Gas station (with an exceptionally cleaned bathroom)
- Grocery Store
- Moperville Forest Preserve Visitor Center
- Moperville North High School
- Moperville Shopping Mall:
- Moperville South High School
- Movie Theater
- Salty Crackers Comics
- Train Station
- Tensaided's video rental store
There is speculation about what city is Moperville based on.
There is speculation that Moperville is based on Naperville, Illinois, based on the following facts: Naperville has two high schools (one which bears an uncanny resemblance to Moperville North: see talk page), a nearby river, a comic shop with a similar name to Salty Crackers Comics (Graham Crackers Comics) and other similarities to Moperville. If true, this suggests that Naperville is Dan's hometown and Naperville North his old high school.
Bell tower could then be Moser Tower.
- EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-04-27
- EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-12-02
- EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-10-20
- EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-03-6
- EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-05-04
- EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-05-27
- EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-06-26
- EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-07-13
- Post on new 910CMX Forum, global post ID #18816
- Reddit post by Dan