- "I sense a disturbance in the goo..."
Elliot is one of the more "normal" and reserved of the main characters, but is nevertheless one of the strongest of the human characters, owing to his membership in the Anime Style Martial Arts Dojo (ASMA Dojo). Because of this and the incident with the Dewitchery Diamond, which caused the creation of Elliot's female duplicate Ellen, Elliot has "awakened" and is thus developing more advanced magic abilities, though they are currently related mostly to his having been in a Female variant #5 form when he touched the diamond, rather than being related to his own personality.
For a long time Elliot was Sarah's boyfriend, until he realized that he loved her 'like a sister'. He is a crushee of Justin. He has realized he has feelings for Susan, but doesn't want to lose her friendship, so he has not acted on them. Recently, he and Ashley went on a date.
El Goonish ShiveEdit
One day (Friday, January 25), Elliot and Tedd were making a goo in science class, and it was brought to life (it was later revealed that a demon nucleus, sent by Lord Tedd, made the goo its body). Elliot and Tedd were forced to capture it before they could go home. After they split up, Elliot found the goo had mutated and grown to deadly size. Elliot decided to fight it with a "pointy" fork, but that proved to be ineffective. After that, Elliot managed to distract it by saying a Dragon Quest warrior was behind it, and ran away. After an attempt to dissolve it using the fire sprinklers failed, Elliot lit it on fire with a cigarette lighter.
The next day (a Saturday), Sarah called Elliot to ask him to the movies, but Elliot, pretending to be unaware that she wanted it to be a date, invited Tedd too. At the movie theater, Sarah and Tedd argued about what movie to watch while Elliot hid under his coat. When Elliot went to buy the tickets, the clerk gave him a discount because he thought Elliot was with two girls. After the movie was over, Elliot dropped off Tedd and went home.
The following day (Sunday), Tedd called Elliot and told him to come over. There he met Grace for the first time, and suggested that she was a robot Tedd had built or she had been kidnapped. Tedd asked Elliot to convince Sarah to shop for clothes for Grace, which Sarah did. When Sarah brought Grace home, she was in half-squirrel form, which prompted Elliot to ask Tedd what he had done to her. After Mr. Verres explained some of Grace's history, Mr. Verres, Tedd and Elliot went looking for more information at a DGB archive. When they came back Elliot was unfriendly toward Grace until she explained why she had come to the Verres' house, and why she had been almost naked at the time. Sarah didn't like the tone Elliot used when he asked about Grace's nakedness, so she hit him with a Hammer. Appeased by Grace's explanation, he apologized for his behavior and left.
Sarah followed him out, afraid that he was upset over being Hammered. He expressed his concern over how close she and Grace had come to being mugged earlier, and invited her to visit his class at the ASMA Dojo the following day, after school, in order to introduce her to his girlfriend, Nanase, since he knew that Sarah was attracted to him. The next day (Monday), Elliot was nervous about Sarah visiting the dojo and finding out that he was dating Nanase. Consequently, he spent the entire school day avoiding her, but he did pick her up at the arranged time.
At the dojo, Elliot introduced Sarah and Justin to each other before Sensei Greg called Elliot away to ask whether he had managed to "go super-saiyan". Noticing that Elliot had brought a friend, Greg suggested that Elliot spar with Nanase in a demonstration match. As his meeting with Greg took longer than he had anticipated, Elliot had to wait until afterwards to introduce Sarah to Nanase. When Elliot lost the match, he wasn't able to stop Nanase from kissing him, as he remembered too late that they had that as a tradition.
When Sarah ran out, Nanase realized that it was probably due to her having feelings for Elliot. She interrogated him about his relationship with Sarah (They've known each other all their lives; Yes, Sarah is attracted to him; No, Sarah doesn't know Elliot is aware of her feelings; No, she didn't know about Nanase or that they were dating), then slapped him for avoiding the issue for so long and told him to go and come clean with Sarah. Elliot found Sarah in the nearby ice cream shop and admitted that he knew she liked him; Sarah got upset that he described her feelings as merely a "crush" and said that she loved him. This stunned him, which prompted Sarah to apologize for bringing it up while he was in a relationship and left again. When Elliot came to his senses again, he berated himself for how he had handled things and tried to find Sarah again. Nanase heard him calling and flew over to make sure everything was OK. Elliot explained the conversation and how he was frustrated with himself. Nanase realized that Elliot reciprocated Sarah's feelings, and broke up with him since their own relationship had been little more than "friends with benefits".
Elliot skipped school the next day (a Tuesday), but called and explained the situation to Tedd during lunch. After finally deciding on what to say to Sarah, Elliot was about to call her when Tedd came over. As Tedd's Transformation (TF) gun was stuck on safety and wouldn't fire, he wanted to fix it at Elliot's house while Grace was distracted. Until Tedd stopped holding the TF gun to his bosom, all Elliot noticed was different about Tedd was that his voice was a little different; Tedd had turned himself female while testing the gun for use against a school bully, and didn't want Grace to see him like that. Elliot objected to the idea of using the gun on an unwilling subject until Tedd assured him that the transformation would wear off in a day; Elliot then decided he wanted Tedd to film it for him (Tedd has yet to follow through on this plan). After Tedd told him that repairing the safety should be a quick fix, Elliot went off to call Sarah.
When he came back, he asked Tedd how long it would take for him to turn himself back into a guy, not realizing that he had already done it. His question "provoked" Tedd into shooting him with the TF gun, which was set to Female variant #5 (It was later revealed that Tedd did it because Magus was manipulating his emotions). They spent a few moments arguing, then the TF gun broke completely. Elliot panicked when Tedd told him that he would probably end up stuck being female for a month, worried that Sarah wouldn't like him when he was female. Tedd said that it wouldn't matter, but was interrupted from explaining further by Sarah arriving.
Elliot asked Tedd to tell Sarah he couldn't see her, but Tedd screwed it up by taking it literally: he saw no problem with telling Sarah that Elliot had been turned into a girl, thinking that Elliot was merely worried about Sarah seeing him as a girl. Elliot told him he might as well let Sarah in now... When Elliot and Sarah saw each other, Sarah was concerned that she was still attracted to Elliot, but Tedd explained that Elliot's pheromones had been enhanced, making him attractive to anybody regardless of gender or sexual orientation. Tedd also said that Elliot should also theoretically be bisexual while V5'd. Elliot started to object, stopped himself when Tedd took off his glasses, and insisted that they never speak of it again. Elliot sent Tedd home to try and fix the TF gun in less than a month and then asked Sarah to help him get ready for school the next day, not wanting to miss a month of school. When Elliot went home, his mother found him cute and took pictures of him, which embarrassed Elliot.
Elliot showed up at school the next day pretending to be a cousin of Elliot's from out of town named "Ellen". Elliot noted that everyone seemed too distracted by his super-pheromones to notice how flimsy his cover story was. Tedd and "Ellen" pretended to meet each other for the first time and were discussing how Elliot would still get credit for schoolwork he did as "Ellen" when Tony interrupted, warning "Ellen" that hanging out with Tedd would ruin her popularity as surely as it had ruined Elliot's. Tony then asked if "Ellen" would like to make out, which allowed Elliot to summon a hammer. Elliot later finished explaining to Tedd his arrangement with the faculty (he used puppy-dog eyes get the staff to back the cover story). Later, on the way to lunch, Elliot sensed "something powerful", (probably the Omega Goo) but wondered if his mind was playing tricks on him when whatever it was went away. Tedd suggested that it might be PMS, which prompted Elliot to tell him not to joke about it.
On the way to the lunch tables, Susan noticed "Ellen" and invited "her" to sit with them. Elliot, uncomfortable around people, tried to insist on sitting with Tedd, but Tedd left to work on the TF gun problem in the library. During lunch, Susan invited "Ellen" to join the school's feminist club. Elliot declined on the grounds that "she" wouldn't be at the school for very long, but suggested that he, Elliot, would join. Susan was dismissive of the idea of a guy joining, and when Elliot suggested that guys could also be concerned about gender equality, she stated that she was in favor of female superiority. When both Elliot and Sarah made their preference for equality clear, Susan claimed that men don't care about how a woman feels as long as they are getting sex. She went on to use what had happened at the dojo as an example, insisting that Elliot hadn't cared about hurting Sarah's feelings. Sarah got upset at this and suggested it would be best if she and "Ellen" sat alone. When they had left Susan behind, Sarah asked if Elliot was OK, noting that Susan had got him crying a little. Elliot blamed it on hormones and tried to apologize again. Sarah interrupted him, telling him he needn't keep apologizing, but made him promise not to kiss her until he was back to normal.
Later that evening, Tedd invited Elliot to come over and hear a solution to his problem that Grace had come up with. Hearing an echo over the phone, Tedd deduced that Elliot was posing in front of the bathroom mirror during their conversation (Elliot denied it, despite it being true). At Tedd's house, Elliot was unsettled to find that Tedd wasn't wearing his glasses. When Elliot asked Tedd to put them back on, he said Grace was playing with the features. When Tedd speculated that she was using an x-ray feature, Elliot decided he didn't want Tedd wearing them after all. Grace continued playing with the glasses' other abilities while Tedd asked Elliot about the girls' locker room. Partway through explaining why he had decided not to dress for gym, Elliot got fed up, either with Grace's use of the glasses or his attraction to Tedd, and took them from her, putting them back on Tedd's face. Tedd blushed deeply, which caused Elliot to realize that Grace must have had the glasses on x-ray vision when he took them from her. She said that it served him right for snatching them from her.
Grace then gave a very long-winded explanation of her solution, which Elliot summarized as "So the plan is to sneak me into a government building and have me touch a magical diamond... Great". Tedd asked if Elliot was doubting that magic could work, so Elliot started to explain that his former girlfriend (Nanase) could use magic. Tedd interrupted, asking if she had red hair. When Elliot confirmed that she did, Tedd told Elliot that Nanase was his cousin. On the way to the PTTAOLUTASF, Tedd expressed concern about leaving Grace alone, so Elliot told him that he had asked Sensei Greg to keep an eye on her.
When Elliot and Tedd arrived at the PTTAOLUTASF, Elliot had to climb through a window: Tedd just showed his ID. When he saw the Dewitchery Diamond, Elliot remarked that it was disturbingly conveniently accessible and huge. After Elliot touched it and was flung away, Elliot and Tedd were shocked to see Ellen. Elliot was initially confused, but when he realized he had been duplicated, he suspected that he might have been the duplicate, and came to the conclusion that Ellen would disappear in less than a month. He asked Tedd to help find a way to save Ellen. When Ellen declared that she was his evil twin, Elliot questioned Ellen's plan and tried to stop her when she tried to escape, but failed.
He was half prepared to jump out the second-story window after her, but was knocked out by the security guard. When he came to in a cell, Tedd showed him Abraham's journal, which revealed that duplicates created by the Diamond would not disappear. He was initially happy for Ellen, but realized she would still do damage once she got to Moperville and wondered how she would find her way back since he didn't know the way himself. He came up with an escape plan involving him feigning sickness, but ended up not needing to use it, since he and Tedd were let go. Elliot decided to use Tedd's Transformation Belt to turn into a cat person so he would be able to run back to Moperville, despite it causing him great pain. Once Elliot and Tedd reached the road, Tedd convinced him that they should hitchhike the rest of the way. Elliot said that he should change back first, but Tedd said he was too weak and they could still get a ride. Sure enough, Hedge pulled up and offered them a ride to Moperville.
When Elliot and Tedd arrived at Moperville North, they found it in the aftermath of the second goo attack. Elliot explained why he was in cat form and how he and Tedd had met Hedge. When Mr. Verres arrived and asked who the duplicate was, Elliot said he was unsure and that he and Ellen should be treated as having the same status. After Ellen declared it was her and Mr. Verres explained what would happen to her, Elliot was driven to the Verres residence by Sarah along with Ellen and Susan.
While there, he viewed the screenshot of Lord Tedd and heard Mr. Verres say that "Grace didn't die in that dimension". After Mr. Verres upset Ellen, Elliot asked Nanase to comfort her. After Mr. Verres told them how Tedd could have avoided this whole situation, Elliot and Ellen got angry at Tedd. When they learned about the spare TF Gun parts Mr. Verres was bringing, Elliot had to restrain Ellen from hurting Tedd. After a while, Elliot decided it was time to transform back to normal, which he had been putting off because of the pain.
When Elliot and Ellen got home, with the help of Mr. Verres, Elliot introduced Ellen to his parents and got her integrated into the family. Elliot then had a conversation with his parents about the sleeping arrangements and Ellen's identity relative to Elliot. This freaked him out, and he left while they continued to discuss it. Walking away, Elliot was ambushed by Ellen who hugged him and called him "mommy". This freaked him out even more until she told him she was messing with him. She then revealed that she thought Tedd was cute and therefore he did too while female. Just before going to sleep, Elliot verified to Ellen that the school would be closed the next day, and that he thought of her as a sister as opposed to a daughter. He asked her whether she thought of him as a father, but she had already fallen asleep, so he tucked her in and said goodnight to her before falling asleep himself.
New and Old FriendsEdit
When Ellen got home from Tedd's house, she showed Elliot the pictures taken there. When Elliot got to the picture of Ellen in Grace's Claire form kissing Tedd, he was speechless, and Ellen looked embarrassed, telling him it was not her idea and that it wasn't like she thought Tedd was cute or anything. Elliot then reminded her that she had told him that Tedd was cute the week before, and Ellen admitted that she did think of Tedd that way, to Elliot's distaste.
Elliot found Tedd attempting to do some birdwatching and decided to watch them with him. He soon saw that squirrels were eating from the bird feeder Tedd had set up and thought it was funny. When Tedd decided to scare them off with a bat, Elliot stopped him. Elliot explained he didn't want Tedd to club squirrels, and in any case, it was almost impossible to keep them away from birdseed. The next day, Elliot found that Tedd had put out separate food for the squirrels and commented on how it was more expensive than putting out more birdseed. After the squirrels rejected Tedd's food, Elliot told him to put out more birdseed if he couldn't find another solution. After other solutions failed, Tedd relented and followed Elliot's advice.
During lunchtime at Moperville North, Elliot and Sarah decided to sit together for lunch, forcing Tedd and Susan, who also wanted to sit with them, to sit together as well. Elliot, noticing that Tedd and Susan did not get along well, decided to have everyone at the table share something about themselves. To begin with, Elliot told the group about his bully hunting and how he had saved Justin that way, though he withheld Justin's name. Next, Sarah shared her drawing of comics, and showed one involving Dan to Elliot. After that, Tedd revealed the functions of his glasses, which prompted Elliot to warn Sarah about the x-ray feature - Tedd then told them he'd had it removed. Next, Susan revealed her hair dying, middle name using, and her parents being divorced, but all that surprised Elliot was her full name. Later, when Tony pushed Tedd, Elliot was prepared to fight him, but Susan hammered Tony before he could engage him, which confused Elliot because he thought it only worked if someone offended a woman. Sarah suggested that maybe Tedd was just that androgynous.
While getting ready for martial arts class, Nanase asked Elliot why Ellen wasn't with him. He said that he just couldn't convince her to come. Justin noted that he and Nanase hadn't seen Ellen in almost a month, and that it would be awkward once she started attending school at Moperville South. Elliot suggested that they invite her to do something Friday night while he went to the movies with Sarah, Tedd, and Grace. Nanase agreed that it sounded like a good idea. He suggested that he have Ellen call them if she was interested, but Nanase decided to contact her right away using her Fairy Doll spell, without first explaining to Elliot and Justin. Elliot wondered what she was doing, and Justin suggested that it had something to do with talking to Ellen. Elliot then asked if Justin wanted to be the one to make a wisecrack about the invention of the phone when she snapped out of her trance.
Before Elliot left to go for the movie with Sarah, Tedd, and Grace, he helped Ellen pick out an outfit for her night out. Ellen teased him by asking if various outfits would look good on her, while actually naked and only holding them up to ask about them. Elliot refused to look at her because he now thought of her as a separate person, especially as a sister, and didn't feel comfortable looking at her naked body, despite him looking like that when he was female. When she actually put her clothes on, Elliot thought her outfit was typical of her usual outfits. Ellen told him that Susan, Nanase, and Justin hadn't seen it before, and wished him well on his date.
Elliot and Sarah arrived at Tedd's house and discussed Grace's potential reaction to going to a movie theater for the first time. Sarah expressed her desire to spend time with Grace under relatively normal circumstances. When they rang the doorbell, they heard an unusual conversation going on inside. When the door was opened, they saw Grace and Tedd standing there. When "Tedd" asked Elliot about Ellen joining them, Elliot said he had already told him. Tedd and Grace then went downstairs, supposedly to get Grace's favorite t-shirt. When they returned upstairs, "Grace" had apparently assumed her "Claire" form. On the way to the movie, "Tedd" asked what movie they would be watching, to which Elliot reminded "him" that Tedd had picked the movie. "Tedd" then blamed "his" forgetfulness on "Grace's" cuteness. Sarah and Elliot then proceeded to describe the movie.
While waiting in line while "Tedd" went to the bathroom, Elliot and Sarah expressed their suspicions to each other that Tedd and Grace had switched forms (which they had, without telling the others). In the theater, Sarah expressed her weariness at the ads, and Elliot agreed with her. When the movie got underway, Elliot and Sarah expressed their disappointment at it, but Sarah said she enjoyed their cuddling at least. After the movie, Sarah expressed her opinion of it, while Elliot complained about the earworm in the musical scene. While Tedd and Sarah were in the restroom after the movie, Grace asked Elliot about the dragon from the movie, and Elliot, knowing she was Grace, found her naïveté cute and funny. When Elliot got home, he noticed Ellen hadn't come home yet, and his parents told him that she was sleeping over at a friend's (Susan) house.
After Elliot got home, he went to his room and began to change out of his clothes. Nanase in her fairy doll form was in his room. He had just removed his shirt when he heard her yelling at him from behind, startling him. He asked her what she was doing there. She responded that she had wanted to be alone, and Elliot had ruined that. Elliot pointed out it was his room in his house, and Nanase admitted her non-attraction to him even when they were dating. When Nanase explained about her being a lesbian, Elliot attempted to comfort her by patting her on the head. Elliot apologized for not being able to do more, and Nanase thanked him for at least listening. He then told her she should get back soon, and Nanase thought he was trying to get rid of her so he could sleep. Elliot then explained that he needed to stay up a little longer to sneak some beer back down to the fridge for Ellen because Grace mistook it for soda. Elliot then told Nanase that he would keep her secret, but hoped it wouldn't have to be one forever. After that, Nanase returned to her real body, leaving the fairy doll behind. Elliot presumably went through with his plan to sneak the beer back downstairs and then probably went to sleep soon after.
The Morning AfterEdit
A little after noon on Saturday, March 2, Elliot visited Tedd's house to—as Mr. Verres put it—waste time with Tedd. When Tedd woke up he found that Grace had gotten into bed with him at some point without his realizing it. Elliot was skeptical that he truly hadn't noticed something like that, but Tedd pointed out that while they'd been talking, Grace had snuggled up against Elliott without him noticing. When the doorbell rang, Tedd tried telling Grace to assume her "Claire" form, but since she was fast asleep he asked Elliot to carry her down to the basement to get her out of sight while he answered the door. Grace woke up when they got to the bottom of the stairs, so Elliot told her that she'd need to change to "Claire" if she wanted to go back upstairs. She opted to stay in the basement.
Back upstairs, Tedd rushed past Elliot to finish working on the TF gun; telling Elliot to keep his guests occupied and to not worry about them being aliens. Elliot was confused by this until he noticed the Uryuoms William and Gillian standing there, at which he exclaimed that he was having a close encounter of the fifth kind. William responded that some nerd was pointing at him, causing Elliot to realize how rude he'd been. After they explained that they technically weren't even aliens legally (since they had been born on Earth), Elliot apologized and they all introduced themselves. To make small talk, Elliot asked about an object they had brought with them in a baby carriage. The Uryuoms explained that it was an egg, and gave a basic outline of Uryuom reproduction.
Elliot then asked what Tedd was doing for them, and they explained that they had come to Mr. Verres looking for someone who could modify their CMD (cosmetic morphing device) to make them look more human, and Tedd had volunteered. Elliot expressed surprise that Tedd had been given the TF gun, saying that he always thought Tedd had made it himself. The Uryuoms finished their explanation by saying that Tedd had needed time to master the TF technology, and that combined with "the lengthy task of teaching him Uryuomoco" it was understandable that it had taken four years. When Elliot asked how long it had taken to teach Tedd Uryuomoco, William said three seconds. Elliot started to ask "How the hell can someone...", during which William quickly rubbed one of his antenna against Elliot's forehead. Elliot finished his sentence as "roulm u rumtauto chug...hucg???" (which translates to "learn a language that...fast???").
Tedd announced that he was ready for William and Gillian, so they asked Elliot to watch their egg for them. While he was waiting, Grace (as Claire) came upstairs, fuming that she had been kicked out of the basement over what she perceived as the trivial fact that the Uryuoms wouldn't be clothed when they were transformed into humans. Elliot tried to reason with her by saying that it was reasonable that they'd want some privacy and asked if she would have wanted some if their roles were reversed. This backfired when she told him to "talk to the shirt", handing him the shirt she had been wearing.
Grace and Elliot were playing video games when Mr. Verres came into the room asking for Tedd. When told that Tedd was downstairs with the Uryuoms, Mr. Verres told them that he was going to be out on business, and to tell Tedd that he'd be gone for a while. As an afterthought, he told Grace that there was nothing to worry about, but that she should stay away from the doors and windows. This prompted Elliot to note that, "[f]or a guy whose job is covering stuff up, he's really not that good at hiding things". After William and Gillian had left, Grace told Tedd about his dad leaving and the warning to her about staying out of sight, and asked him what he thought it meant. When Tedd said he thought it meant they'd be ordering pizza, Elliot told him to get serious. Grace wondered if her brothers were closing in on her, to which Tedd responded that his dad never would have left them alone if that were the case, and that there was "nothing out of the ordinary to worry about". Grace didn't understand what he meant by ordinary, so Tedd used Elliot being stuck as a girl for a while as an example. Elliot peevishly responded that that had only happened once.
Much later, Elliot left to go on a date with Sarah in the park.
At the park, Elliot and Sarah were on a walking date when Hedge appeared, wanting to take Elliot captive: he had seen Elliot in cat form earlier, which made him think Elliot was like Grace and the rest of their brothers. Sarah tried lying to Hedge explaining Elliot's cat form, but to no avail. So then she kicked Hedge in the crotch, letting her and Elliot begin to run away. However, Hedge transformed into his half hedgehog form, chased them down, and then hit Elliot with his chain. The resulting stress caused Elliot to transform into his cat form, then collapse from the pain and energy use of transformation. Sarah bravely tried to fend Hedge off, but he easily got past her and took Elliot. As he left, he gave Sarah the cryptic clue that he was taking Elliot to "The Nest".
At the Nest, Elliot woke up to the sound of Hedge arguing with someone, and found himself tied to a pole. He then saw Guineas pop up in front of him after the unknown person left. Elliot asked Hedge only if Sarah was alright, and after receiving confirmation of that, was able to remain calm. Hedge in turn asked how Elliot could be so calm, with the response being that Elliot believed him when he said that Sarah was alright, since Hedge had lied to the unknown person about Elliot being alone, and that he's using a "self-hypnotic suggestion" to keep calm; this made Hedge think he was talking about training for missions: he was actually talking about how he dealt with the weirdness he usually encountered when visiting Tedd. Vlad then came in and scolded Hedge for talking to Elliot, letting Elliot see that he was not just a bat.
Damien then arrived to interrogate Elliot. When asked who he was, Elliot responded with a quote from Lord of the Rings, then asked if Guineas understood the reference. Guineas decided to leave, distracting Damien. Elliot attempted to escape by casting his Tamashii Gekido while Damien wasn’t paying attention, but he couldn’t move his arms right because they were tied down. Damien turned around and threatened Elliot to force the latter to give his name. Elliot told him his name was "Cat" because he was a cat, and Damien demanded to know where Elliot’s “nest” was, how many others lived there, and if they had all escaped. Elliot tried to make up a story about escaping out the laundry system, but Damien did not believe him. Damien left, saying Elliot would not be released and would not be given food until he told Damien everything.
Hedge went back to Elliot and told him about why he brought him and about Damien’s plans. Damien intended to use Grace in order to breed an army to take over and destroy the world. He then asked Elliot to tell him about Grace, but before Elliot could respond, Damien came in, punched Hedge for being near Elliot, and told him to guard the other prisoner.
Elliot, who was still tied up and being guarded by Guineas, after a vision from Greg, turned into his female variant #5 form, slipped his bonds, then turned back into his normal form. He managed to slip away, but was seen by Guineas at the last moment. Elliot was chased by Guineas, ended up where he started, and met with Ellen and Nanase. Soon after, Hedge arrived in the room, followed by Vlad, who let out a loud "Skree". Vlad, Hedge and Guineas faced off against Nanase, Elliot, and Ellen. Elliot changed into his cat form, Hedge into his hedgehog form, and they fought each other.
After Ellen defeated Vlad, Grace and Damien squared off. As Elliot watched, he realized that Damien’s abilities normally made up for the fact that he had no skill. Elliot, along with everyone else on the ground, had stopped fighting, because they were waiting to see who would win, and they then discovered Dr. Sciuridae in the rubble.
When Grace and Nioi arrived on the ground, Elliot asked who Nioi was. Nioi told them that Damien had blown himself up, and that she was there to help Ellen. She told them more about the Dewitchery Diamond. She asked if she could help Ellen. When Ellen said that it sounded good, Nioi nose-beeped her and left via a dimensional portal. Commander Jaguar and his squad arrived, having been led by fairy-doll Nanase. Commander Jaguar told everyone it was time to leave.
When Elliot and Grace arrived home, Tedd rushed over and hugged them while crying; Sarah came over and hugged them as well. Inside, Justin and Susan, now with blonde pigtails, greeted them. Due to the lateness of the night, everyone had to leave except Nanase, who would have to spend the night. When Ellen and Elliot arrived home, they found Nanase in her fairy doll form. While there, Ellen goaded Elliot into turning into his girl form, only to tackle him and call out “Mommy!” purely to annoy him and break the stress.
Shadows After DarkEdit
During the night after Painted Black, Elliot dreamt he was sitting on a comfy chair in a bathrobe, like a father in the 50's. Ellen approached, hand-in-hand with T.C., and claimed that he was her boyfriend. Both were also in 50's clothing. Elliot voiced his incredulity, and Ellen called for her mother (who was Tedd in the dream). Elliot then achieved lucidity in the dream through his response to Tedd, pointing out the illogicality of Tedd's being Ellen's mother, rather than Elliot. The latter then conformed the dream to 'reality' in terms of relationships as he saw fit, replacing T.C. with Nanase, changed Tedd's relationship to be with Grace instead of him, and made plans to turn Susan into a guy and find a suitable guy for Justin, considering the two a potential couple. He then proceeded to become "Super Elliot" and hung out with Sarah as Super Elliot's reporter girlfriend.
When Elliot saw Ellen the next day, he remarked that she was finally awake. Alarmed, she asked him how long she had been sleeping. He replied 12 hours, but she said it felt like it was 6 years. Ellen then realized that her dreams were the result of Nioi's nose-beep. Ellen explained to Elliot how in her dream she experienced the first 6 years of her life as if she had been born naturally. She told Elliot her theories about the dreams and decided to go to Tedd to reassure him based on what she experienced interacting with him in the dream.
The next day at school, Tedd and Elliot discussed Ellen's actions post-Second-Life-dream toward Tedd. They also discussed Nanase and Grace's time spent reflecting of their revelations: being a lesbian, and having been created to kill Damien, respectively. When Tedd questioned Nanase's introspectiveness, Elliot recalled that Nanase told him about it but decided not to tell Tedd. When Sarah approached Elliot and told him about Susan's Star Trek shirt, Elliot realized he had to talk to Tedd before Tedd did something to set off Susan but Tedd found Susan first. When they spied on Tedd and Susan's conversation, they were touched by Tedd's expression of support for Susan.
Before The PartyEdit
The next day at school, Elliot noticed Tedd's dread at telling Elliot, Sarah and Susan the theme for Grace's party. When he finally told them at lunch that the theme was switching sexes, they were stunned, and Susan accused him of coming up with the idea. Tedd explained why Ellen was excluded from transformation, and laid the onus for the party happening on Elliot's attendance. Elliot, in turn, said that he would go to the party but not transform unless Sarah did. Sarah promptly agreed, to the surprise of the others. She then gave her reasons for doing so, and Elliot was forced to agree as well. Susan started to object, but before she could say no, she mysteriously conceded and said that she would go, to the confusion of Tedd. Tedd then revealed the clothing swap aspect of the party.
Later, Elliot said to Tedd that his dread of the party was messed up and Tedd expressed his theories about the nature of Grace being a guy to Elliot. He then told Elliot that Grace was bisexual. Elliot disagreed and said that she was attracted to him no matter what his form was. Tedd then questioned Elliot's resistance to the party and Elliot said "Because it sounds like one big awkward moment." They then discussed the apparent effects of the TF Gun during the Sister story arc and realized the cause of the effects were a mystery. When Elliot got home, he was greeted by Ellen, who was sporting an evil grin. He told her that everyone at school had agreed to the party, and Ellen gave an evil laugh. Elliot complained that he was not given enough notice, but Ellen disagreed.
At the ASMA Dojo, Nanase angrily destroyed a punching bag. Elliot, remaining outwardly calm, wondered what more testosterone would do to her while Justin cowered behind him. Later, Elliot told them about the party's theme, and received a reaction from the two of them that was similar to the reaction the lunch table had given. Seeking a way out of the awkward situation, he attempted to summon the Demonic Duck. Nanase expressed doubts about the safety of using Tedd's gun, saying that things were different for Elliot, due to his ability to transform without the gun; this information surprised Justin. Elliot tried to reassure them with favorable facts about transformation, but Justin pointed out the audacity of the proposal and questioned who would calmly agree to it. Nanase promptly calmly agreed, which shocked both Elliot and Justin.
Greg, who had overheard Nanase mentioning Elliot's ability to transform, dumped a bucket of water on Elliot, expecting that to transform him like in Ranma ½. Upon hearing that Elliot didn't transform that way, Greg told Justin to dry Elliot off. Justin enthusiastically agreed, which Elliot seemed to notice. Elliot continued trying to persuade Justin, and succeeded when he said that he would have Tedd give Elliot extra long hair and let Justin do whatever he wanted with it.
Greg came over and asked that they tell Grace "happy birthday" for him and also to tell her that he'd be willing to train her in order for her to learn less violent ways to defend herself. He told Elliot to try convincing Ellen to come as well, saying that he had boxed sets he wanted to buy.
The next day at school, Sarah explained to Elliot that she was having difficulty picking out clothes for him. Elliot said he had no such difficulty, since he was a guy and didn't care much for clothes, which annoyed Sarah. They then met with Tedd and Susan at an assembly. They soon discovered the purpose of the assembly was to announce the implementation of a mandatory dress code and that decision was made a result of Tedd and Susan's actions during the Red Alert story arc. Matt Cohen described the time frame in which the uniforms would be given out and their appearance, the latter aided by fellow student council members. When he mentioned questions about the dress code, Susan spoke out against it. Sarah expressed worry about looking good in a uniform. When Elliot tried to reassure her, she decided that she would have Elliot wear the girls' uniform to the party.
Grace's Birthday PartyEdit
At the party, Elliot and Ellen were the first ones to arrive, with Grace showing she had antennae again, declaring that she gave a no-angst guarantee. Elliot said that she couldn't give that guarantee, which made Ellen angry as she recognized that he was referring to an awkward dream that she had. Grace said Tedd was in the kitchen making her a birthday cake, and that he couldn't yet make food that transforms people. When Elliot went to check on Tedd, he found him in female form; Tedd believed he made a better cook in this form because he was "hot". After Tedd finished the cake, he invited Ellen and Elliot to come downstairs with him so he could get changed and they could drop off their party clothes. Downstairs, Tedd explained how the transformation booth would work. Ellen suggested that she should just zap everyone with her beam, but Elliot pointed out that her beam would not change the girls into guys.
After Ellen had zapped Tedd, fainted and awoken, Elliot told her that she passed out because she skipped breakfast. When Ellen asked why Tedd was a girl, Elliot said because he was Tedd, a reason which Ellen accepted. Tedd asked why Elliot didn't tell the truth (that Ellen had zapped him), and Elliot explained that if he had told the truth, Ellen would have been worried, which would have made Grace worried, which would have put a major damper on the party.
Susan and Sarah arrived while Elliot and Tedd were downstairs, promising not to make fun of each other. Susan asked Elliot where Ellen was, when Elliot didn't know, Susan turned to leave, which allowed Elliot to see her notebook. Elliot asked why she had one, and Susan explained that she was going to keep a record of her manly thoughts throughout the night. Elliot was slightly offended by this, and told her so. Sarah went downstairs to find Ellen, and Elliot said he liked her new hairstyle, but preferred her old one. Susan, seeing them, thought it was too corny, and showed her disapproval by gagging in front of them.
Tedd explained the setup of the transformations they would undergo, and asked who wanted to go first and Justin volunteered. When Grace presented Justin to the others, he complained that his balance was off and fell backwards into Elliot's arms. Elliot told Justin that he looked cute and Elliot and Tedd decided to go next so they could take an all-girl group photo. Sarah then startled Justin by taking his picture and introduced her digital camera declaring that "there [would] be many pictures taken [that night]!"
Tedd was mad when he and Elliot ended up wearing the same outfit, and explained to a confused Elliot how he got it and why he wanted to be the only one wearing it. Elliot convinced Tedd that two girls in school uniforms was better than one, which convinced Tedd to go with it.
When Elliot came upstairs, Justin was stunned to see him in a girl's uniform, as he didn't like seeing him in a female form. When Tedd asked about her outfit, Ellen told him Nanase picked it out. Elliot was about to explain the uniforms when he caught Justin staring at him. He started to question him, but was interrupted by Justin's declaration that he couldn't style Elliot's hair better than it already was. They moved the furniture to get set up to take the all-girl photo.
Susan said she would transform next and Tedd told her that her thoughts while a guy would be exaggerated for a couple hours, because she was not used to changing her gender. Later, when Elliot asked why he told Susan that, Tedd reminded him of his reaction to him with out his glasses when he had his first experience being a girl during the Sister story arc, to which Elliot reminded him that he had requested they never speak of it again.
Grace announced "man-Susan"'s arrival upstairs, and everyone gathered to look at "him". Sarah was stunned, and Elliot agreed that Susan did look hot. Tedd questioned him, but as Elliot pointed out: "I'm wearing a skirt, and I have boobs. I'm not going to start worrying about my manly image NOW."
While Nanase was transforming, Elliot noted that almost everyone had been transformed, and was excited at the prospect of everyone being transformed. Ellen noted he was not normally one to get into parties, as he usually held back more than she did. Elliot disagreed and sought Tedd's support, but Tedd sided with Ellen. Ellen said she was more outgoing and less restrained then he, and insulted Elliot. Elliot then became angry, and sought to prove Ellen wrong. Tedd tried to get him to take his shirt off as proof, but Ellen objected due to their physical similarity while Elliot was female. Just then, Grace introduced male Nanase, which surprised Elliot.
Grace told Sarah that it was her turn to get transformed, and Sarah expressed disbelief at this, and tried to get out of going. When Elliot asked her if something was wrong, a panicked Sarah denied being scared.
Elliot said he would go sit on the sofa and Justin wondered if they would all fit, leading them to make a mad dash for the sofa. Tedd ended up on top of Elliot.
When Grace appeared, everyone stared at her huge antennae. Nanase got hit in the face by one of Grace's antenna and told her she had just washed her face to remove her makeup, since Tedd had put some on. Sarah asked Tedd about the makeup and Elliot told her how he changed a couple of times. Sarah turned around to find Elliot behind her. They immediately looked deep into each other's eyes, which annoyed Justin, who interrupted their moment be calling attention to the fact that since everybody was transformed they needed to take pictures of male Sarah and Grace and order pizza.
Ellen tried talking to Elliot about Nanase's not opening up to her, but Elliot was preoccupied with thoughts of Sarah as a guy.
Justin arrived upstairs and took pictures of Grace, Tedd, Sarah and Elliot. When Tedd brought the food into the kitchen, he was angry with Nanase because he was afraid of being recognized, and Elliot accidentally revealed Tedd's middle name, Drew, to the group.
It was decided that they were going to sing karaoke while transformed.
After Sarah sang, Susan said she would not be singing. This incited the rest of the group to give her puppy dog eyes until she conceded. After Susan, Grace, Justin and Nanase sang, Elliot tried to decide what order they would sing but Ellen said she wanted to go last and evaded the question of why. After Tedd sang, Elliot went and got a 55, which was the third lowest score, and Nanase said she wanted a rematch once female again. Finally, it was Ellen's turn and she sang the song perfectly. When she finished, it displayed a 100 and "Flawless Victory" to the rest of the group's silent awe. Susan and Tedd questioned how she had scored 100, since Elliot had no singing skill that she could have inherited. Ellen revealed that the whole karaoke setup was intended to broach the subject of her Second Life dreams and the result of them. When she finished explaining, everyone expressed their belief in her story, which reassured her. They finished up the karaoke by singing duets and then had cake.
When Elliot and Sarah found themselves alone, they discussed Tedd and Grace's relationship briefly. Both of them felt awkward and simultaneously decided to go in for a kiss, but ending up conking their heads together. After asking each other if they were OK, they decided to try again. This time, Elliot fell off the couch, and Sarah suggested they use protection. After Elliot freaked out at the prospect, Sarah specified protective gear. They talked about their attraction to each other while gender-swapped, and Sarah brought up her talk with Grace. They discussed costumes, which then led to a tickle fight.
When Grace came back in a female form, Elliot asked if they were all going to change back now, and Grace responded that they could if they wanted to and just needed to ask her or Tedd to work the TF gun.
On a Sunday morning, Elliot was woken by Ellen, who told him that she had just returned from Tedd's house. They talked of her relationship with Nanase and Elliot questioned if Nanase was ready for a relationship as her mother supposedly hated lesbians. Ellen said that Nanase would be contacting her by fairy doll later.
At Tedd's house, Tedd revealed to Elliot his recently created 'free energy machine', which to Elliot's bemused surprise did not work (most of Tedd's inventions did something when activated). They discussed the school arrangement and the keeping of secrets. They discussed Grace going to school for the first time, and Tedd told him how Grace was a genius in some respects. Meanwhile, Grace, who was mopping, found she had mopped her herself into a corner and couldn't walk out of it without leaving tracks. Her cries for help were heard by Tedd and Elliot, and they arrived at the kitchen to find her resorting to her Omega form in order to fly out; Tedd, having never seen it before, found it attractive. Elliot told Tedd that he shouldn't have his girlfriend do housework, but Tedd said that she lived there, after all, and that his father would probably allow more parties if the house was clean after the first one. Grace and Tedd told Elliot that he had missed seeing Susan with two hair colors, and Tedd surmised that she would not keep it that way: she had expressed annoyance when complimented on it.
At the Dunkels' residence, when Ellen was getting packed for her first day at school, Elliot tried to help her by making sure she didn't forget anything. Ellen got annoyed at him, and reminded him what she was, to which Elliot replied that their parents would be just as pestering.
At Moperville North, Tedd was discussing the pros and cons of the uniforms with Elliot when Sarah showed up wearing a beret. Sarah was explaining why she could probably get away with wearing it when Susan appeared wearing a boy's uniform with pants instead of a girl's skirt. Other students were enthusiastic about this, but when they learned that she didn't expect to abolish the uniform policy entirely they turned on her. Catalina talked with Tedd and Elliot, making Tedd uncomfortable. She then brought up an after school meeting of the feminist club and expressed her eager anticipation of it before leaving.
While Tedd and Elliot walked to their first class, they discussed Tedd's reactions to Catalina getting close to him and Susan in a guys uniform. Elliot told Tedd that the latter was in love even more than before and that Grace probably thought the same way about Tedd. When Tedd pictured this, he visibly glowed, and was seen doing so by another student, but Elliot was distracted by the bell.
At Moperville North, just before lunch, Tedd worried about Grace at Moperville South while Elliot was more worried about Susan, and they discussed who was worse off. Susan then had an outburst of yelling, and said she was stressed out. She also said she would transfer schools if things didn't change about the uniforms. Tedd and Elliot pledged their support for her cause and Susan said that she took Elliot's support for granted saying he would help his worst enemy if necessary. Elliot pictured himself kicking Damien off a cliff before responding that he wasn't so sure.
The next day, Elliot woke up to find he had changed to female form while he slept. His cry of surprise was heard by Ellen. After calming down, he managed to change back, and when Ellen asked if he was in a female form he asked for privacy in a way that disturbed Ellen.
At school, Sarah and Elliot met with Susan and everyone wondered where Tedd was; Susan assumed he was doing something childish. They were distracted by a commotion that turned out to be Tedd in a vest (which only the girls were supposed to wear). The students teased him about it, but he told them off for mocking the people who are trying to get the uniform policy changed.
Elliot discussed the possibility of their joining the feminist club with Tedd, and Tedd said Susan would probably want to keep the club "girls only". They were playing a multiplayer card game when Elliot suddenly had an irresistible urge to transform. He excused himself and told Tedd it was something he ate. Elliot rushed to the restroom, and, trying to contain his urge, imagined what Grace might do in his situation. Elliot ended up transforming anyway and two boys walked in. Elliot apologized for being in there before noticing his voice and reflection in the mirror and realizing he looked like a combination of Ellen (or himself) and Grace. Elliot walked out of the restroom and tried to think about why he transformed that way, and tried to find a place to change back. Without realizing, he walked past Tedd, but Tedd did not recognize him because of his appearance. Tedd did, however, text Susan about him (since he was wearing pants, Tedd thought that he was a girl who was also doing the same as Susan). When Susan started walking toward him, Elliot, seeing her, ran away and ended up in the school auditorium, which was empty.
While going behind the curtains, he noticed a box that moved, and picked it up. When it turned out to contain a green monster (later identified as a bloodgrem by Edward Verres), Elliot was startled and threw the box, which angered the bloodgrem. Elliot tried apologizing to it, but the bloodgrem attacked Elliot anyway. When Elliot realized it was going to attack, he grabbed a broom to defend himself. The bloodgrem grabbed on to the end of the broom and Elliot threw it away from him again. The bloodgrem bit the broom in half and prepared to attack with half of the broken broom. Elliot defended himself with a screwdriver before grabbing the broken broom handle from the bloodgrem and kicking it away, thinking that it reminded him of The Goo and Lord Tedd. When it returned, Elliot had changed back to male and the bloodgrem saw that his aura was not of the abomination, Ellen. The bloodgrem ran away and was seen by the Panicked Schoolgirl, who called animal control. The bloodgrem spotted Tony and was about to attack him when Elliot intervened and punched it into a wall, unsummoning it. Elliot recalled Susan's remark about him helping his worst enemy and realized he may have done just that.
Elliot found Tedd at the feminist club table with Susan and Sarah and asked Tedd what he was doing there. Tedd responded by asking him where he had been and Sarah expressed concern for Elliot. Susan deduced that it was Elliot who was the girl in the guys uniform she saw earlier and Elliot confirmed her deduction. Susan text messaged Ellen while Elliot discussed his transformation with Tedd and Sarah. Susan asked Elliot a question to verify the nature of his transformation and got annoyed when Elliot tried to question her. Elliot asked for Tedd's cellphone to call Mr. Verres and told Sarah about the bloodgrem. When Susan finished texting she explained more about magic, and realized she was naive to assume female Elliot was really a girl, since he was still wearing the boys uniform, which would have attracted as much attention as had been receiving. Tedd asked Susan to explain more about awakenings but she told him his father could explain more.
When Elliot got Mr. Verres on the phone, they discussed the bloodgrem and the fact that he had transformed involuntarily. Mr. Verres told Elliot to transform intentionally whenever possible in a private place and promised to explain further after school. Elliot told him his theory about the connection of the bloodgrem to Lord Tedd and Mr. Verres told him that that it was unlikely and that the department was already addressing the situation.
After school at Tedd's house, Mr. Verres confirmed both Ellen and Elliot had been through an awakening using a magic analysis wand. He then explained more about the process of awakening, like the fact that they got magic through anime-style martial arts, how Ellen would get out of the phase of magic build-up faster, and with less issues, than Elliot (due to her having being created by magic). He then told them how much harder it would be on Elliot. After Mr. Verres finished his explanation, Sarah got a call from Susan that there was a news crew at Moperville North that showed up to cover the appearance of the bloodgrem. Elliot realized that his fighting of the bloodgrem led to a the opening up of an avenue to publicize Susan's cause, which made him happy to have been of help.
At the Dunkel residence, in order to make light of his needing to stay in a female form overnight, Elliot ran through a checklist ending with his "forgetting" to transform for the night. Ellen, meanwhile, was still ashamed of making fun of him earlier and apologized for it. Elliot told her that he preferred that she joke about it, as it lightened the mood of his obligation to transform in order to reduce his energy buildups. Upon hearing this, Ellen tried to make a joke about it, and Elliot brightened up. Ellen then asked him if he was going to do a standard morph and Elliot reminded her that he had shown her, Grace, and Tedd the form he ended up with at school, now named the "Gracelyn" form, which Tedd had fainted at the sight of and Grace had thought was cute. Ellen then suggested Elliot try picturing someone other than Grace while transforming, and specifically suggested "that news lady". To Ellen's surprise, Elliot's clothes changed with him. When Elliot was handed a mirror, he realized he almost exactly like her.
Indiana Elliot And The TOSFEdit
In Tedd's basement, Tedd ran a series of tests on Elliot's ability to transform into a girl. After testing showed that things like clothes that Elliot transforms remain transformed even when separated from his body, Tedd advised Elliot to make sure no one is in the restroom when he is transforming in a bathroom stall, because Moperville had become a hotbed for paranormal enthusiasts.
Later that night, Elliot told Ellen about his day, and she revealed that she had a new beam ability. She then proceeded to point her hand at Brownie and gradually transformed into a copy of Brownie. When Ellen started talking while still in the Brownie form, Elliot was so surprised that he cursed loudly and fell off his bed. Ellen explained that her new beam allowed her to transform into the person or animal she points it at, she can speak in their voice if they have one and that her clothes turn into the clothes they are wearing, if any. Since Brownie did not have a voice or a collar (which constitutes an article of clothing), Ellen retained her normal voice and her clothes remained untransformed. Mr. and Mrs. Dunkel came upstairs after Elliot's loud outburst of cursing, only mildly surprised by there being two Brownies.
Mr. Dunkel announced that they were buying a new TV (and a video game console - possibly a Wii), and were moving the old TV upstairs to the kids' room. They said that Elliot must go to 'Swedekea' to buy a TV stand, which they would pay for and he would assemble, but of which there was only one left in stock according to the store website. In order to do this, they said Elliot would have to navigate through a maze of passageways and furniture to reach a warehouse where the TV stand would be located.
Upon arrival, Elliot met up with Noah, an androgynous boy who happened to be looking for the same TV stand. The boys quickly realized that the other is a rival for the last stand, and thus began a race for the end of the store. Elliot got the lead up the only escalator in, but Noah somehow beat him to the top and used his knowledge of the store to pull ahead. They tried to distract each other with various items in the store, and used various other techniques to distract the other.
In the end, Elliot managed to pull ahead just in time to get to the slot first, but found it empty. It turned out that the last stand had been sold the day before, and the website does not update in real time. Elliot and Noah were told that the next shipment of stands comes in on Tuesday, and that there will be enough for both of them. Feeling awkward at their pointless race, Elliot proposed they race again on Tuesday, which Noah quickly accepted. A stressed security guard quickly told them that they would be banned from the store if they were caught racing again and that they would have to pay for the pillows they used to fight during the race.
After that, Elliot and Noah ate Mac and Cheese at the food court and talked with each other. Elliot explained he needed the stand for his room, and Noah said he was getting it for his girlfriend. That fact that Noah had a girlfriend surprised Elliot, and though Noah noticed his astonishment, he was unfazed by it. Noah explained that she was not really his girlfriend, but rather someone whom he comforted. This candidness surprised Elliot, and Noah explained that he didn't like secrets because the keeping of secrets was what had resulted in the deaths of his parents. This made Elliot uncomfortable, but Noah apologized and the two formed an uneasy friendship. At the end of the day, Elliot talked about this encounter with Ellen.
Later, while Elliot was being intimate with Sarah, he suddenly realized he needed to take a break to transform. Sarah said they could have fun with it, and asked him to transform into her. However, when he did so he concentrated on her face at the expense of not modifying his breasts from their default (Ellen) size. Sarah was annoyed at this and Elliot apologized, making both of them feel awkward. Just then Sarah's phone rang and Susan told Sarah about the hammers, which had stopped working.
New And Old FlamesEdit
About a week later, Elliot woke up wearing a super heroine costume that he had apparently morphed into while sleeping. Ellen asked him to morph up a super hero costume for her on Friday when she planned to have Nanase come over.
Later that day, Elliot, Nanase, and Justin found out from Sensei Greg that he would be closing down the dojo due to the Super Mutant Principle (and the fact that they were his only remaining students). Greg would be teaching at a new dojo, could give Grace private lessons, and could help Justin get to the level that Nanase and Elliot have reached. Justin was enthusiastic about the offer but Elliot and Nanase were not. After leaving, Nanase felt they should do something to toast the ASMA dojo. Elliot suggested ice cream and Nanase agreed, but Justin left for home. Elliot noticed he was taking the closing hard and Nanase explained it was because he and Elliot would not get to do things together anymore. As they walked to the ice cream shop, Elliot suggested they play basketball with Noah. Nanase was surprised and confirmed that it was the same Noah that was dating Melissa, which made Elliot decide against inviting Justin to come play basketball with them. He then suggested that he hang out with them at the comic shop, but Nanase said he would be bored there based on Ellen's behavior there.
When Elliot came to the shop, George asked him if he had any reason to be at the shop other than to hang out with Justin; when Elliot could only think of Superman and Scrabble, George called him a 'fail'. After George left, Elliot and Justin talked until a customer came to Justin for his monthly comic orders, while Elliot wandered around the comic store, he saw people arguing about comic books, trading cards, sci-fi TV shows, and Silver-Age Superman.
Later in the day, Elliot needed to transform, so he asked Justin where the bathroom was; once he left, George appeared and was mad that Elliot was using the bathroom, but his rant was interrupted by an "EEEEEK" from outside. When Justin jumped over the counter top to see what was happening, he discovered that there was a large humanoid creature made of fire outside. Justin tried to talk to him, but the creature just attacked him. Justin managed to avoid the attack and punched the creature into a parked car. The fire creature responded by spitting a fireball at Justin which was blocked by Elliot, suddenly appearing in his superhero form. Justin tried to talk to the creature again, but it just spat more fireballs in many directions. Finally Elliot punched the creature toward Justin, who roundhouse kicked it into the river, defeating it.
After the fight was over, Elliot expressed surprise over Justin's fighting ability, and George was distraught with his car being ruined. Justin told Elliot the latter needed to leave because he looked like Ellen, and Elliot quickly flew away. Mid-flight he realized the significance of being able to fly and got lost in the thrill of flying.
A few minutes later Elliot came upon a gas station and decided to change forms in its bathroom despite being grossed out by the thought of a stereotypically unclean gas station bathroom. Upon entering it, however, he found it to be sparkling clean. He thought for a minute about what the best plan of action would be and decided on a third, female form to prevent notice either of the superheroine costume or a man exiting a woman's restroom. By the time he thought this, he had already morphed into a different, bespectacled form, reminiscent of Velma Dinkley from Scooby-Doo.
Elliot, shocked, examined his new form, and discovered that he actually needed the glasses, hoped that the transformation was part of the superheroine spell rather than a separate spell, and then was shocked to realize that he was unconsciously talking (to himself) in a 'mild-mannered' way.
Some time later, he appeared at the door of the Verres house, and attempted to prove himself to be Elliot by speaking Uryuomoco to Mr. Verres. This was not good enough, however, and after letting Elliot in, he performed a noisy and explosive but apparently harmless spell which confirmed Elliot's identity and gave Mr. Verres information on the spell Elliot was using. Elliot began to ask about the mechanics of the superheroine spell, but Mr. Verres replied by asking how long it had been since Elliot had read his spellbook. Upon Elliot's reply ("March?") Mr. Verres declared that Elliot's 'current girliness' was the only thing protecting him from a smack upside the head.
Elliot then introduced his new form to Grace and Tedd, who were in the den. Elliot then managed to say "Damn" at Mr. Verres' suggestion (thus proving that the mild-mannered effect on his mind caused by the form could be overridden), with a little concentration. His exultant expression immediately afterward was found to be "disturbingly adorable" by Grace and Tedd. Elliot then began to explain what had happened, but found that the Verres had been following the incident via various media. Elliot then noticed that Carol Brown the reporter, who was revealed to be Sarah's sister (every character present already knew this, which Dan lampshaded), was covering the fire creature (which was confirmed to be a summon) story for the local news channel by interviewing Justin, and then, somewhat panicked, worried that he had looked too much like Ellen. The Verres reassured him that the brightness of the fire creature had obscured its face, and Mr. Verres suggested he morph his face a bit next time. Elliot was surprised that the spell had that ability, and Mr. Verres asked Grace to smack him upside the head. Grace refused, however, on the grounds that her every instinct told her to hug [Elliot] instead. Mr. Verres showed Elliot the interview. The interview revealed that Elliot's superheroine was nicknamed Cheerleadra.
After Mr. Verres went upstairs to wait for Justin to arrive, Tedd had an epiphany about how the improper awakening works. Magic thinks that female forms, which actually only reflect the circumstances of the awakening, are supposed to reflect who he is, and since they don't, magic stubbornly tries to find female forms that do reflect who he is. Grace suggested ogling his female forms in a mirror.
When Justin arrived, Elliot was attracted to him. After the group watched the interview with Arthur, Justin put his arm on Elliot's shoulder and Elliot changed back to his male form to avoid the awkward attraction. When Mr. Verres said that Elliot and Justin should go home to talk to their parents, they realized that no one had informed Elliot's parents.
While Elliot's parents were talking about the superhero form, Ellen took Elliot's spellbook and refused to let him read it When Elliot considered transforming into sexy women, he couldn't because he felt guilty about it. Ellen suggested that he use the superhero disguises for that purpose and Elliot changed into his goth disguise. Elliot then changed into a form that looked like the goth disguise using his ordinary female form spell to avoid the goth form's angsty personality. Ellen asked him to show her his party form but Elliot refused.
Next day at school Sarah found the fact that Elliot was a superhero cool. When Elliot told Sarah and Susan that he wouldn't transform into women he knew to ogle them, Sarah thought his restraint unhealthy, leading to an argument with Susan, who thought it praiseworthy.
When he met Noah that day, Elliot saw him with Melissa and couldn't hide his anger with her. After Melissa fled, Noah asked why Elliot was angry and Elliot told him that he was friends with Justin. Noah told Elliot that Melissa only told her sister, why she did it and that Justin should forgive her. When Noah asked how he met Justin, Elliot said that he rescued him from a fight. Noah had heard about that fight and saw Elliot as a hero who saved two lives as not only Jusin but also Melissa were suicidal before. Noah also told Elliot that he needed to speak with Justin about something other than Melissa.
While Elliot was meeting Noah, Justin tried to call Elliot's phone to tell him that George was asking questions about Cheerleadra but Elliot missed the calls. When Elliot called back he said that Justin should claim ignorance. He also said that they needed to talk about Noah, which made Justin angry. When Elliot said that Noah wanted to talk to Justin about something other than Melissa, Justin didn't believe it, and when Elliot mentioned that they had talked about Melissa, Justin became furious. Elliot said that Noah had made good points, which made Justin even more furious.
Ellen called Elliot to ask him to accompany Grace to Greg's dojo. When Elliot came home he was sad because of his fight with Justin. The next day Ellen persuaded Justin to apologize to Elliot, which he later did.
Elliot accompanied Grace to Greg's dojo. When they arrived, Elliot sensed something dangerous and they saw Eric running out. Elliot and Grace changed into their combat forms before they entered the dojo. After they entered Dex (under the influence of Voltaire's pendant) summoned a bulldog-like dragon that grabbed Elliot and flew out through the roof. Elliot then followed the dragon The dragon shot a fireball at Elliot, fell on a road unconscious. Justin then carried Elliot away from the road. When Elliot woke up he told Justin about the monsters summoned at the dojo.
Elliot's injuries healed fast. He changed into the party form to avoid being noticed by a crowd. He slipped away from Melissa and Justin to be interviewed by Carol. When Melissa called him away from the interview he kissed Carol on her cheek. When he met Grace he held his hand in front of his mouth to avoid kissing her.
When he talked about the party form with Ellen, Elliot defended the form. Ellen said that he should learn to be more outgoing without transforming. The next day Elliot talked about the party form with Sarah, who was somewhat jealous about Elliot kissing Carol.
Before Tedd went on his double date with Grace, Nanase and Ellen, he talked with Elliot about the awkwardness of meeting Ellen and Nanase.
Elliot's parents said that Elliot should get a summer job while Ellen wouldn't since it was her first summer. Elliot and Ellen talked about summer jobs. Elliot dreaded his previous summer job at a grocery store and thinking about it caused him to transform his shirt into an apron. He asked Susan for a job at the video rental store.
Before Elliot's job interview Susan warned him that Mr. Tensaided would make the hiring decision based on his nerdy knowledge. Tensaided started the interview with a quote from The Matrix that Elliot didn't understand. Tensaided then asked if he watched movies, played video games or roleplayed. Susan then interrupted the interview to talk to Tensaided alone. Tensaided wouldn't hire Elliot but Susan told him that Elliot knows Cheerleadra so Tensaided enthusiastically decided to hire him after all. When Elliot learned what Susan had told Tensaided he was angry as it could make Tensaided suspect Ellen of being Cheerleadra. Susan suggested that he turn down the job but Elliot, dreading the grocery store, decided to keep the job but make sure that Tensaided would meet Cheerleadra.
When Elliot started working, Tensaided taught him to use critic approval percentages for movies he didn't know. Elliot told Susan that he didn't feel motivated enough for the job and Susan he could protect the well-being of the customers by helping them choose wisely. Elliot's enthusiastic reaction caused Tensaided call him a misguided henchman for a charismatic supervillain waiting to happen. Elliot then helped customers by citing approval percentages and quotes from critics.
Later a customer wanted to rent a movie with an approval percentage of 4%. Elliot tried to dissuade the customer but the customer insisted. Susan said that he should assume that customers knew what they were doing unless they asked for his opinion. Elliot said that he cared about people even if he didn't like them and Susan noted that she had already said that he would save his enemies but Elliot said that Susan is like that too. After the customer returned the bad movie Susan recalled her speech about the importance of helping customers choose wisely and reassured Elliot that the customer would be fine. Elliot said that he realized that it isn't that important but he wanted to feel useful. He said that he wanted to watch movies to make his own opinion and Susan invited him to watch movies with her.
Thus Susan and Elliot watched movies, including Citicen Kane, together. When they talked about movies at the rental store, customers rented the movies they were talking about. Therefore Tensaided asked them to do an internet review show. Elliot and Susan hesitated but agreed to do a trial run. Susan suggested calling Sarah and Tedd for advice but Elliot said that he hated using phones. When he mentioned that he didn't remember when he last talked to Sarah and Tedd, Susan pulled rank to order him to call them. Thus Elliot called Sarah to ask them to hang out.
When Elliot and Susan met Sarah and Tedd, Sarah asked if he was offended by her having fun transforming since he had to transform but Elliot was happy for her. Sarah then planned a date and asked Elliot to decide where but Elliot couldn't decide. After they watched review shows for inspiration, Elliot and Susan decided that theirs wouldn't be like that. Elliot and Susan then recorded a review of the movie "Sporkman Begins". Elliot liked Susan's rant about Star Trek during the review.
End Of An EraEdit
Before Christmas Elliot, Susan and Justin watched a review show episode where Susan wore a Starfleet uniform from a Star Trek series. Susan said that he should have asked why she didn't wear a uniform from the original series, which is a short dress. Elliot said that he normally wouldn't tease her about wearing sexy outfits but Susan said that that she wouldn't mind him teasing her and then backtracked to saying that it would be just for the show. They then talked about Susan's birthday, which is on new year's day.
Meanwhile Sarah told Nanase that she wanted to break up with Elliot because of his passiveness but planned to wait until after the new years holiday. Diane, who overheard their conversation, planned to make Elliot her boyfriend.
That night Elliot, having decided to use a female form with a different hair color to burn magic energy, asked Ellen what hair color to use. Ellen suggested traveling outside Moperville to get rid of the energy buildups but Elliot said that he hated traveling. They talked about watching Christmas movies with Grace, Sarah and Tedd the next day and Elliot said that watching movies without Susan felt like cheating on her. Ellen said that he should think more about his feelings such as why he wasn't trying to get rid of his energy buildups.
While dreaming Elliot worried about how he used to enjoy fighting bullies. Then Susan, dressed as Counselor Troi from Star Trek: The Next Generation, showed up and reassured him that he liked being a hero. She then said "Let's feel things together". When Elliot woke up he said "I am history's greatest monster" because he cheated on Sarah in his dream. Ellen told him to think about what it meant. She then pointed out that he didn't want to date Sarah before se said that she was in love with him. Ellen was about to explain why she got over the fact that Sarah could't be her girlfriend fast but decided not to tell Elliot because she wasn't sure Elliot felt the same and because he might not believe it unless he realized it on his own. While showering Elliot thought more about what he wanted and realized that he was in love with Susan. He told Ellen that he had never been this confused before and that Ellen's birth was simple to him.
When Elliot arrived at Tedd's house to watch movies, Sarah was anxious about ruining the holiday for Elliot.
Susan didn't want to betray Sarah by acting on her feelings for Elliot.
On December 27 Elliot talked to Tedd about love because he was unsure about his feelings for Sarah and because of his feelings for Susan. During the conversation Elliot realized that Sarah was like a sister to him. He called Ellen, who confirmed that that was the issue she had been talking about. Elliot fell off the couch as he realized that he had to break up with Sarah. He worried about staying friends with her and Tedd suggested asking Nanase for advice but Elliot already knew what he had to do.
Elliot called Sarah to arrange to meet somewhere and Sarah and Sarah chose Elliot's house. Sarah realized that Elliot wanted to break up with her and worried about why. When Elliot told Sarah that he wanted to break up with her because she was more like a sister to him, Sarah tried to argue that it didn't make sense but realized that it did. She told Elliot about her conversation with Nanase. They noted that the break-up went surprisingly smoothly and joked about telling others that she threw a couch at him.
When Grace learned about the attack on the new year's eve party where Ellen and Nanase were, she and Elliot (as Cheerleadra) went to that place before Edward and met Nanase and Ellen when they were in Nanase's angel form after the fight. Diane made puppy eyes when she asked Cheerleadra to keep her safe, which confused Elliot as she looks like Susan.
The next day at school Elliot said to Tedd that he would remain anonymous because the show had already existed for months but Tedd pointed out that people were already noticing him due to such things as running on a wall to retrieve a girl's cellphone. When he learned that, Elliot was tempted to spend the day transformed.
Later that day Catalina, in order to atone for spreading a rumor that Elliot broke up with Sarah because he is gay, kissed him and claimed to be in a relationship with him in public. When Elliot asked why she did it, she told him about the rumor and Elliot said that he isn't gay but didn't mind if people thought he is gay unless they were gay-bashing. Those strangers who were there believed him. When Catalina said that she had to come up with a plan to apologize to her girlfriend, Elliot told her to just be honest.
After school Elliot used a female form with blonde hair to burn excess energy. When Elliot was talking with Justin and Grace about Catalina's actions, Grace asked why some hate gays. While talking about the subject Elliot became angry. When Justin asked why it made him angry, Elliot said that he had lost a friend over gay-bashing.
When Elliot talked with Ellen about Catalina, Ellen mentioned that she had a good idea of who Catalina's girlfriend is and Elliot realized that she meant Rhoda.
In Elliot's dream Catalina, Susan, Diane, Nanase and Grace declared themselves Elliot's lover. Elliot considered changing the dream but woke up instead. Elliot then changed into his male form to avoid such dreams. In another dream Tedd said that the sexy dreams were not because of the female forms. Then Tedd changed into a female form and told Elliot that he wanted a girlfriend. Then they kissed. When Elliot woke up he remembered the discussion about dating and the kiss but not who he talked to and kissed.
At school Elliot had to transform. He transformed in a stairwell and was seen by Ashley. Ashley asked if she could help him transform back and offered to be a lookout while he transformed back. Elliot, hoping that she hadn't seen who he was, asked her if they had met before and Ashley gave her name and said that he had retrieved her phone. Elliot concluded that Ashley was the woman he kissed in the dream. After Elliot transformed back Ashley said that she needed to talk about her ex-boyfriend, Tom, manipulating Susan into asking him out. Elliot said that Tom wouldn't have a chance with Susan but after Ashley told him more about Tom, he saw her point. When Ashley mentioned that she thought Elliot was in love with Susan, he said that they wouldn't date. When he pointed out that he had to tell Susan who told him about Tom, Ashley said that she was in love with Elliot to improve her credibility. Impressed by her seflessness, Elliot declared that he loved Ashley. Elliot asked Ashley out for a date and Ashley accepted even though they acknowledged that it wasn't the best time.
So A Date At The MallEdit
When they entered the mall Elliot and Ashley almost didn't go to the food court first because they assumed each other not to be hungry even though they were. At the food court Elliot first suggested a Japanese restaurant and a Chinese restaurant, which annoyed Ashley because she was used to people making assumptions about her because she looks Asian. Ellen sent a text message asking Elliot to report to her if he saw a big cloaked figure. At a restaurant table Ashley told Elliot about herself. When she said that she didn't know what she would like to do for a career, Elliot realized that he didn't know either. Ashley said that she finds both women and men attractive but doesn't like labels such as "bisexual".
After they left the food court Elliot suggested going to the book store but Ashley didn't want to go there. Elliot wondered why she wanted to avoid the book store as she had said that she likes reading and asked if she has an inconvenient magical ability involving books. Ashley said that she didn't and asked if magic like that is common as his question implied that he knew people with magic. Elliot considered what he could tell her without breaking other people's trust.
When Elliot told Ashley that he was unsure what was his secrets to tell, she said that he shouldn't tell her anything. Elliot said that he at least could tell her about his own magic. He told Ashley that had to transform to avoid involuntary transformations and offered to let her watch him transform. Ashley suggested doing it in the bookstore.
In the bookstore Elliot asked Ashley what she would like his female form to look like and she asked for long pink hair and her size or smaller. Elliot said that he would look like Ashley because his thoughts would affect the result. Ashley suggested that saying "big boobs" would affect the result. Then Elliot changed into a short, pink-haired, busty female form. Ashley suggested going to a clothing store to see his form in a mirror.
On the way to the clothing store Elliot said that it felt liberating that no one could recognize him. Ashley asked Elliot how comfortable he was with being a girl and Elliot answered that he was casual about it but sometimes preferred one sex and sometimes the other. Elliot then tripped while talking about how walking differed while transformed. Ashley pointed out that no one else could recognize him and Elliot at first declared himself embarrassment-proof but then was embarrassed.
In the clothing store Ashley refused to follow Elliot into the dressing room because she assumed that he would undress. Elliot wanted to look in the dressing room mirror together. After an awkward conversation about whether Elliot should undress, Ashley said that they hadn't even kissed yet and they kissed. Elliot stopped kissing because they were outside the dressing room and they entered the dressing room. When they left the dressing room they were embarrassed.
Then Elliot got a phone call from Mr. Tensaided and he recalled when he visited Tensaided as Cheerleadra and Tensaided promised to only call him for emergencies. Elliot answered the phone and Tensaided told him that a big cloaked figure was at the mall asking for Elliot "German dark" ("dunkel" is the German word for dark). Elliot told Ashley to go somewhere safe and call Ellen and transformed into Cheerleadra. The transformation was seen by bystanders including Rhoda and Catalina.
When Cheerleadra met the cloaked figure, the cloaked figure said "Where is my wife?" and threw off her cloak, revealing her to be a griffin. The griffin said that she had she had the word of an Ancient that Elliot knew where her wife was. Cheerleadra told her about his previous encounter with another griffin without acknowledging that he is Elliot. The griffin said that Ancients cannot lie. The griffin then said that her wife wanted help investigating the magic energy clog and attacked Cheerleadra. When fleeing from the griffin Elliot realized that he didn't know how to fight while flying.
Then Ashley kicked a soccer ball at the griffin and said that she has friends who had an idea of where the griffin's wife was. Ashley mentioned that a magic man with pointy ears had told her that the griffin is a knight from another world and Elliot recognized the description as an immortal. Then the Ancient or immortal (Voltaire) appeared and warned the griffin, Dame Tara, that Ashley was Elliot's girlfriend. Elliot accused the immortal of lying and told Tara that immortals in this world are not forbidden from lying. Another immortal, Helena, appeared and confirmed that immortals can lie. Tara apologized for attacking Elliot and commanded the first immortal to leave. The immortal left but not before referring to Elliot as "Elliot Dunkel". Many bystanders heard it and Tensaided and Catalina realized that Cheerleadra is the same Elliot they know.
Helena instructed Elliot to fly out with Ashley. Elliot said that Ashley didn't have to follow him but Ashley said that she wanted to. Then Elliot flew out with Ashley while Tara distracted the bystanders by making a noise when flying out.
Helena had told Elliot where to meet Tara again. When Elliot and Ashley had arrived at the car, Ashley found twelve missing calls from Ellen on Elliot's phone. When Elliot called back Ellen was angry as she thought they might have died. Ellen asked where they would meet and Elliot said that she didn't have to meet them but Ellen said that she had to explain to Tara why they knew about her wife so Elliot told her where they would meet.
When Tara and Charlotte concluded that Tara's wife, Andrea, would use the bell tower as a landmark, Elliot suggested flying there. Tara said that she wouldn't need Elliot's help after he'd shown her the tower but Elliot wanted to see if she'd find Andrea. Elliot tried to say goodbye to Ashley but she wanted to follow them and so did the others. Then Charlotte asked Elliot to transform into Cheerleadra. Elliot was embarrassed to turn into Cheerleadra in front of two strangers and wished that Cheerleadra's outfit was different, like an uryuom outfit. He transformed into a variant of Cheerleadra with tight clothes, a mask and sort hair. Charlotte said that he should turn into the original Cheerleadra form to avoid giving the public evidence that Cheerleadra can transform. Ashley asked to take pictures first.
Elliot suggested to Tara that they should follow his friends' cars to the bell tower. After Tara defeated the spider vampire and met Andrea, Elliot told his friends to leave because he thought the vampire's explosion would attract attention.
Andrea said that Elliot's Cheerleadra form suits him as it is cute. The griffins suggested going to a nearby meeting place to answer Elliot's questions. While flying though a forest toward the meeting place Elliot buzzed, which turned out to be due to a phone call from Ashley. Elliot told Ashley where he and the griffins were. Nanase sent a fairy doll to Elliot. They decided to end the phone call as Ashley could only hear Elliot on his end, which was confusing.
After talking about the energy clog, universes, vampires and immortals, Andrea said that she wanted to go home. Elliot told the griffins that he knows people who were researching the clog. The griffins arranged to meet again in four weeks. Elliot was unsure if he could find the place again until Nanase pointed out that he could use the GPS app of his phone to bookmark the coordinates.
While flying to Charlotte's apartment Elliot realized that he liked everything about the Cheerleadra form, including that it is cute and sexy. His spellbook registered a new spell. When he landed he considered changing into one of the disguise forms but because those forms have inconvenient personalities he decided to change into his normal form.
The day after the encounter with Voltaire and the griffins, Elliot dicussed his outing as Cheerleadra with Edward Verres, who thought that the public didn't have enough evidence to convince most people and planned to arrange a fake Cheerleadra sighting when Elliot would be at school. Then Tedd and Edward pointed out that an immortal had tried to kill Elliot not just this time but also previously, as Dex was apparently controlled by an immortal. Then Voltaire himself appeared and taunted Elliot by calling him a coward. Edward made Voltaire vow not to kill Elliot. After Voltaire left Elliot's phone got tree text messages, from Susan, Ashley and Sarah. Nanase volunteered to reply to Susan and Grace replied to Sarah, leaving Elliot to talk to Ashley about their cover story.
The next school day Elliot took Tedd to a private place to ask why Tedd was in a female form. Tedd told Elliot about the threat of magic change. Elliot said that Tedd could learn the new magic system and and that magic would eventually have to give up on secrecy. Tedd asked why Elliot didn't react to her gender identity and Elliot said that it isn't surprising.
Sarah told Elliot that some comments on a review show video joked about him being Cheerleadra. When Elliot read the comments some of them made him angry. Next day at school Elliot heard news about the fake Cheerleadra sighting. When he was talking with Grace about the comments she asked how he reacted when he first saw Tedd in a female form and suggested that some of the commenters were ignorant rather than malicious. Elliot realized his reaction when he first saw Tedd in a female form made Tedd upset enough to tell Grace and showed Tedd the female form from his date with Ashley.
When Elliot read his spellbook to see what he would lose, he found a new spell. It possibly has something to do with vision and nothing to do with female forms. Tedd told him that he wouldn't have energy buildups anymore because he was no longer improperly awakened but Elliot still wanted to transform. When he read the private messages to the review show he found one from someone who was transgender and wanted to learn to transform.
After learning about transgender people Elliot asked Ellen about her gender identity Ellen then asked Elliot about his gender identity and Elliot answered that he didn't originally have any need to transform but now he feared losing that ability to magic change. Elliot also said that he is attracted to men and talked about his disguise forms' sexual preferences. Elliot then told Ellen about the message from the transgender person and Ellen pointed out several reasons they couldn't help them transform. Elliot still wanted to help transgender people and suggested asking immortals for help. Ellen pointed out the problems with involving immortals
When Tedd mentioned Sarah's date with Sam, Sarah was embarrassed and Elliot reassured her that he wouldn't be hurt by her finding love. When Ashley talked about her date with Elliot it was his turn to be embarrassed and Sarah's turn to reassure him that their relationship was in the past. Susan, who would meet Diane that day, talked about her with Elliot.
Magus then went to PTTAOLUTASF and used the dewitchery diamond to get a body of his own. Magus then told Elliot about gender roles in his universe and declared that he had to "fix" Ellen. Elliot said that Ellen had told him that she liked being a woman but Magus said that Ellen had been forced into a gender identity as a woman. Elliot considered the accusation but when he got the impression that Magus was intending to transform Ellen without asking her he changed into a modified Cheerleadra form and flew out of the building with Magus. Outside they argued about the gender roles in Magus's universe. Elliot said that Magus shouldn't transform Ellen without asking her and Magus explained that he was going to wake her.
Then they heard Ashley scream because the urteronc attacked Ellen. Elliot went back into the building to see if anything had happened to Ashley and Ellen. When Elliot saw Magus fighting the urteronc he resolved to get better at fighting. Then Arthur entered the warehouse through a magic door and used a sleep spell on Elliot, Ellen and Ashley.
Arthur then woke Elliot, Ellen and Ashley in an interrogation room and talked with them about Magus, the dewitchery diamond and Ashley's wizard training. On the way home Ashley said that she now needed to know his secrets and Elliot agreed. After they arrived home Elliot talked with Ellen about Magus's accusation that she had been pressured into being a woman. Then they found that their spellbooks had become less wordy.
Later Elliot talked with Greg about sparring while flying.
Ellen is, legally-speaking, Elliot's twin sister, but she is actually his female duplicate; she was created when Elliot touched the Dewitchery Diamond. Despite the complexities resulting from her birth and Ellen's breakdown, from the very beginning, Elliot has been protective of her. They enjoy a typical sibling relationship, and sleep in the same room with no problems (this is probably due to the circumstances regarding Ellen's creation and the fact that Elliot must sleep as a girl).
Elliot met Grace shortly after she arrived at Tedd's house. At first, he thought she was a robot or had been kidnapped, because he could not believe she could have been in Tedd's lab of her own free will. After she came back from shopping with Sarah as a squirrel girl, Elliot was suspicious of her, sensing that she was more powerful then she seemed.
Nanase was Elliot's girlfriend at the start of the comic, and they both trained at the Anime-Style Martial Arts dojo. When she found Sarah loved him, she broke up with him because she was not physically attracted to him and had already suspected that their relationship wouldn't work.
After his relationship with Nanase was over (see above), Sarah became Elliot's girlfriend, but later they broke up because Sarah realized Elliot was too passive and Elliot realized he Sarah is more like a sister to him. This made sense to Sarah, and Susan actually later pointed out that she MIGHT have been feeling the same when Elliot transformed into a woman. They remain very close friends.
Tedd is Elliot's best friend, and they have known each other since the third grade when Elliot saved him from bullies. Elliot's father has warned him to be careful around Tedd, since he thinks something is not quite right with the boy.
Before the uniform policy was instituted, Elliot knew of Susan mainly through Sarah and Susan's own expressions of straw feminism. During the uniform rebellion, he felt sorry for her, and upon hearing that she would switch schools if the policy didn't change, he pledged his support to her.
Later, he started working in the video rental store with her. They started doing movie reviews together, and he has started to feel attracted to Susan, but has not acted on these feelings for fear of losing her friendship.
Ashley became Elliot's girlfriend after Sarah. He first met her when he returned her cell phone, which she had dropped, by running on a wall over a crowd of people. He met her formally when she accidentally witnessed him transforming in the stairwell. In the So a Date at The Mall story line they went on a date together at the mall, which turned out more similar to Nanase and Ellen's dates than anyone expected.
Grocery store Edit
Video Rental Store Edit
In Summer, he asked Susan if the video rental store she worked at was hiring, and she recommended him to her boss. Due to his catastrophic failure in recognizing movie references, Mr. Tensaided didn't want to hire him and only agreed when Susan mentioned that Elliot knows Cheerleadra.
Later Elliot was shown to be very good at the work, and better with Susan. Tensaided recognized this and talked them into doing movie reviews together.
Anime Style Martial ArtsEdit
- Heightened senses: Through his martial arts training, Elliot has the ability to detect the power of certain supernatural beings, such as the Goo.
- Togateiru Fohku Kohgeki This is a 'martial arts technique' consisting of throwing a fork at your opponent; the name translates to 'Pointy Fork Attack'.
- Tamashii Gekido: The Tamashii Gekido (魂激怒, Soul Fury) is a powerful martial arts technique Elliot developed during his time at Sensei Greg's dojo.
- Illusion Glowing Through his training, Elliot has gained the ability to cast some illusions, like make his eyes and body glow in order to make himself look cooler.
Dewitchery Diamond abilitiesEdit
- Female Variant #5 transformation: When Ellen was split from him by the Dewitchery Diamond, Elliot retained the magical ability to transform into his previous form at will. His physical appearance when transformed is almost identical to Ellen's.
- Cat form transformation: When Elliot used Tedd's Transformation Belt to temporarily assume the form of a cat person, the still lingering magic of the Dewitchery Diamond added that form to his still undiscovered transformation ability. This ability was revealed when he involuntarily transformed during a confrontation with Hedge.
As Elliot's first new spell after the abilities granted directly by the Dewitchery Diamond, he found himself with the ability to transform into a female form of his own choice. Besides physical appearance, this spell also allows him to transform his clothes into what he pictures the form to be wearing, although there may be limitations. His clothes will not automatically transform back when he takes them off or when he transforms back - they will stay morphed for around a day.
- Utilized forms:
- Note: There is no shortage of forms ... in fact, Elliot complained that it's hard to transform to exactly the same form twice (except Ellen). Picturing exactly what he wants is WAY easier to screw up that one would think. On the other hand, Helena mentioned he can transform into the Gracelyn form again because he's already used that form ...
Superhero (aka Cheerleadra)Edit
The superhero spell transforms Elliot into a costumed female super hero and includes three "alter ego" forms. While in the hero form, Elliot can fly, withstand dangerous amounts of damage, and has an accelerated healing factor. He also resists cold.Due to the hero form having a skirt that slightly resembles that of a cheerleader, the public has decided to refer to him in that form by the name "Cheerleadra".
- Partially confirmed that cheerleadra would likely stack with any other enchantment.
Superhero alter egosEdit
These three forms are 'part' of the superhero form and can only be accessed by first turning into Cheerleadra. All of these forms significantly change Elliot's personality to the point where he will accidentally take actions that he would never normally consider. This is not typical for the EGS universe and was unique for these forms when introduced. Personality morphing could be viewed as an entirely new power if Elliot ever learns to control it.
- Mild-mannered - Due to the spell feeding off Elliot's subconscious desire to be like Superman (Clark Kent), this form alters his instinctive behavior to be mild-mannered, though Elliot can consciously override this. He also needs glasses to see clearly in this form. To his great discomfort, Elliot has found himself attracted to Justin in this form.
- Angsty Goth - Elliot has only used this form to sleep in (after morphing away the 'angsty' part) and it's been called 'disturbingly hot' by Ellen. This form is inspired by Peter Parker (and Marvel's entire lineup, probably).
- Party Animal Socialite (aka Heidi) - This form was named by Melissa. This is Elliot's favorite alter ego form in that he enjoys how spontaneously extroverted she is and that it's just fun - to the point he's using it for relaxation. Although on first try this has led to problems when he gave Carol the news reporter a friendly kiss (which made his then-girlfriend Sarah very jealous... Carol is Sarah's sister). She seems bisexual but is actually asexual (but friendly). This form mirrors Tony Stark's personality.
Character Traits Edit
Elliot the Boy Scout Edit
The reason Elliot got the superhero spell is likely tied to the fact he keeps helping people, especially against bullies - that's how he met both Tedd and Justin. It's true that it was partly because he liked fights, but him questioning his motivations actually supports the conclusion that he's a good guy - possibly TOO good. Edward Verres commented that he thinks Elliot was born wearing a scout's uniform, Sarah complained that he's too afraid of pregnancy to risk sex with her (he also "failed at perversion" by being unable to choose someone to morph to for sex-related purposes, which Sarah considered "monkish" levels of restraint, but Susan considered commendable), and Susan commented that he would help even his worst enemy (although Elliot rejected that, imagining Damien) and later called dibs when Tensaided called him a misguided henchman for a charismatic super villain waiting to happen.
We also know that Ellen - back when she viewed herself as just a copy of Elliot - completely failed at being his evil double despite actively trying.
Elliot Stick in the Mud Edit
Elliot tends to be Tedd's voice of reason. As Edward Verres quickly noticed, Ellen is more impulsive. Ellen didn't forget to tease Elliot about that at the party describing him as being "stick in the mud" and likely later as well. She also reminded him when voicing her surprise about Elliot talking with Noah and tried to convince him there are other ways how to stop being stick in the mud than using his party secret form, failing to realize that she ALSO had help by being turned into woman before getting more impulsive.
- Beta Ellen (Beta Universe) - NOT to be confused with his magically-created twin sister or any of her alternates, Beta Ellen is Beta Tedd's girlfriend.
- Elliot (April Fool's 04/Oblivious Wand Waving) - Oh hang on, this isn't an alternate, he's "exactly the same". Except for the whole part about Tess being his girlfriend and wearing a white shirt.
- Ellen (Magus) - Despite being born female, Ellen Magus identifies as Elliot's alternate rather than Ellen Dunkel's. In his native reality, he was training to be a battlemage, and transitioned permanently to male for the increase to physical strength and endurance. He had a tempestuous relationship with that universe's iteration of Tedd.
- "Let us never speak of it again."
—(Multiple Instances) EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-15 EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-03-08
- "I'm too young and too male to be the mother of a seventeen-year-old female me!!!"
— EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-02-19
- "Because it sounds like one big awkward moment."
—EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-01-28
- "Of course, he might just want to stare at my magic boobs."
—EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-03-03
- "GIANT BEAN BAG CHAIRS!"
—EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-03-22
- "She was just asking for directions!"
—(Elliot completely missing what is noteworthy of helping a griffin) EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-10-20
- His name comes from Daniel Elliot Shive.
- He drives a Toyota Echo.
- He has very little western comics knowledge - even worse, he mixes facts from different comics together
- According to Susan, he watched the entirety TNG twice between There be Whales Here and End of an Era, and more than likely with her.
Basic Elliot Edit
- ↑ EGS Sketchbook Comic for 2003-12-07 ("Santa Ellen")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-06-02
- ↑ Post on original 910CMX Forum, global post ID #361020
- ↑ EGS Sketchbook Comic for 2012-01-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-01-27 ("Introductions: Sunday")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-01-30 ("Bad Goo! You're Off the Team!")
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-04-16 ("Sneeze of Identity")
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-05-24
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 9.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-06-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-01-28 ("Not Again")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-11-09 ("A Needle In A Haystack")
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-02-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-02-12 ("Something Very Similar To This Has Happened To Me...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-02-25 ("Oh, Like Your Phone Isn't")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-03-16 ("Guilty Until Proven Innocent")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-03-25 ("Hidden Motives")
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-04-26 ("A Horrible Plan")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-04-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-04-24 ("Sarah Flees")
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 20.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-05-03 ("What A Day This Is Turning Out To Be")
- ↑ 21.0 21.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-05-04 ("A Reasonable Separation")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-05-30 ("Wow... Freaky")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-05 ("This Can't Be Good")
- ↑ 24.0 24.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-09 ("Oh Boy... Or Girl?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-11-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-13 ("Yeah... M'Kay?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-19 ("Holy Cow, Extras...!!!")
- ↑ 28.0 28.1 28.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-04-13
- ↑ 29.0 29.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-25 ("My Goonish Sense Is Tingling!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-26 ("Spiffy Middle Panels")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-07-05 ("Looks Like A Bathroom To Me")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-07-08 ("Elliot Is Probably Saying What Many Are Thinking")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-07-26 ("Disturbingly Convenient")
- ↑ 34.0 34.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-07-29 ("If You Were To Ask, She Would Say You Already Know Her")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-07-30 ("This Wouldn't Be True, But She Would Not Be Lying")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-08-12 ("Random Occurrence")
- ↑ 37.0 37.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-08-23 ("Sucks To Be Elliot")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-09-09 ("This Is Not A New Character")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-12-17 ("Friendly Greetings")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-01-06 ("Grace the Ghost?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-02-10 ("The Dunkel Residence: A Regular Bootcamp")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-02-06 ("Hello, This Is The Daughter That You Forgot You Gave Birth To")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-03-31 ("Not At All Awkward")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-04-07 ("Squirrel Diplomacy")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-04-14 ("Feuding In-Laws?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-05-01 ("Truant Ellen")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-06-10 ("I Refuse To Change The Camera Angles In The Last Two Panels")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-05-12 ("Something's Not Quite Right Here...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-05-22 ("Too Much Static For Tedd?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-07-28 ("Still No Attraction")
- ↑ 51.0 51.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-07-30 ("Tearful Acceptance")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-08-25 ("Yawn Of Tedd")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-09-02 ("Intergalactic Relations")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-09-12 ("Question Answering Tactics")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-10-03 ("Dipping The Brush")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-10-10 ("Important Piece In A Large Puzzle")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-10-21 ("The Approach Of Hedge")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-10-22 ("Hedge Does It Again")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-10-23 ("Cousin Cat")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-10-24 ("Attempted Deception")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-10-27 ("Susan Would Be Proud")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-10-28 ("Never Try To Outrun A Hedgehog")
- ↑ 63.0 63.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-10-30 ("Return Of Kitty Elliot")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-10-31 ("A Bad Time To Pass Out")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-11-04 ("Questionable Loyalty")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-11-21 ("A Strange Place To Wake Up")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-11-24 ("Tied Up, And Feeling Fine!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-11-25 ("A Slightly Better Glimpse Of Vlad")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-12-08 ("To Quote An Axe-Wielding Dwarf...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-12-09 ("Like I'd Make It That Easy")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-12-11 ("Was That At My Expense, Furball?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-12-15 ("Cat's Out Of The Ropes... Figuratively")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2003-12-17 ("Yet Another Joke I Couldn't Resist")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-01-05 ("The Force That Drove Hedge")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-01-07 ("Many Cats Out Of One Bag")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-01-09 ("Conversation Cut Short")
- ↑ 77.0 77.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-03-05 ("Elliot Loosens Up")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-03-08 ("Worst. Directing. Ever.")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-03-23 ("Worst. Taunt. EVER.")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-03-25 ("End Of Part V")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-03-29 ("The Protective Sibling")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-04-02 ("Feather Antennae Beard")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-04-14 ("Ellen's Beacon")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-04-19 ("End Of Part VI")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-04-26 ("All Power, No Style")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-05-10 ("Nearing The End")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-05-19 ("What The @#$&!! Is Going On Here?!")
- ↑ 88.0 88.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-05-21 ("Weird Giant Diamond Expert?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-05-24 ("Hints For The Future")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-05-31 ("Diverse Military Unit")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-06-20 ("Psychology")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-06-25 ("Love")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-06-28 ("Refer To The January 20th, 2004 Comic")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-06-30 ("Divide And Slumber")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-07-02 ("The Sequel")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-08-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-09-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-10-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-01-07 ("Can You Smell the Suspense? I know I Can! *Sniff*")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-01-10 ("Tedd Finally Tells / If Looks Could Kill...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-01-12 ("Holy Gingersnaps! Might the Party Not Happen Now?! Curse This Suspenseful Suspense!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-01-14 ("Yay! I've Been Looking Forward To This Bizarre Sequence For Months!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-01-19 ("Logic And Curiosity Double Team")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-01-24 ("Given Grace’s Views On Nudity, This Could’ve Been Worse")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-01-26 ("And It Probably Has, But Dude, It Fit Too Well To Pass Up")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-01-28 ("Elliot’s Essentially Summed Up All Of El Goonish Shive In One Sentence")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-02-07 ("Holy Cr- Oh, False Alarm. They’re Everyday Students.")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-02-16 ("Cats Make Good Props")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-02-21 ("Fighting Nanase, Hiding Justin")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-02-23 ("Initial Reactions Are Promising!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-02-25 ("Suspension Of Disbelief #967- Being Morphed By A Beam Of Energy Is Good For You")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-02-28 ("The Joke Leftover From Sister That Got Kicked Up A Notch")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-03-02 ("Hot Drying-Off Action!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-03-04 ("But She’s Already A Sleepy Little Ninja!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-03-09 ("Sarahs’ Going To Be The Best Darn Boyfriend She Can Be!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-03-16 ("Actually, It’s Just Easier If I Don’t Have To Drawn Anyone Sitting Behind Them")
- ↑ 117.0 117.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-03-18 ("...And Into The Fire...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-03-21 ("Student Council Super Models")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-03-25 ("He Walked Right Into That One")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-05-25 ("Mystery Angst? BAH! Give Candy, Cure All")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-05-27 ("Gasp! To Be Continued!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-05-30 ("Gah! Tedd Was Sampling The Icing!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-06-02 ("So Long, And Thanks For All The Cake")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-06-04 ("Don’t Knock Tedd’s Curtains…Er, Booth")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-06-10 ("Folly Of The Mastermind")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-06-15 ("For The Record- If Something Like This Happens In Real Life? CALL A DOCTOR!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-06-22 ("Party Insecurities")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-06-27 ("Slightly Offensive Study")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-07-23 ("This Is Me At Parties… Minus The Girlfriend, Of CourseThis Is Me At Parties… Minus The Girlfriend, Of Course")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-07-25 ("She Was SO Just Saving That Seat")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-08-01 ("That’s What I First Thought When I Heard That Title")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-08-11 ("Anyone Who Suspects Ulterior Motives Is A Silly Paranoid Person!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-08-20 ("Thump")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-08-24 ("Dude, Like, Sarah Just TOTALLY Flashed Female Justin!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-09-02 ("Pulp Fiction'? I've Never Heard of that Quentin Tarantino Movie!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-09-06 ("A Desire to be Liked for Being Pretty")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-09-08 ("Scientific Logic Has No Place in These Panels!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-09-28 ("It Ain't No Fun if it's Already Done")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-10-01 ("Girly Group Photo")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-10-03 ("A Party Just isn't a Party Without Notes")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-10-05 ("Narration Written Pre-Zappage for Our Convenience")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-10-15 ("So He's 'Mr. Yes-Boobs' Now?")
- ↑ 143.0 143.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-11-09 ("Ha! Take THAT, Nerds! (Ow! I Hurt Myself!)")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-11-11 ("A Variety of Manase Reactions")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-11-21 ("The Zappy Jitters")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-12-12 ("Quick, Get Sarah and Her Camera Out of the Basement!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-01-16 ("Huge... Tracts of Antennae!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-01-18 ("Squeaky Clean Safety Hazards")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-01-20 ("The First Panel MIGHT be an Exaggeration...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-02-08 ("Sisterly Chat about Sliding Clothes and Closet Doors")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-02-15 ("The Dramatic Conclusion to the Intense 'Susan Trapped by Jeremy' Story Arc!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-03-06 ("Middle Names are Always Fun!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-03-22 ("A Lot of Good those Voice Changes Will do in a Comic...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-03-29 ("None Can Stand Alone Against a Septet of Puppy Dog Eyes!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-04-05 ("She May Need to Work on the Singing, But She's Got Pyrotechnic Backgrounds of Doom DOWN!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-04-07 ("Tedd's Dry Run and Ellen's Ironic Logic")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-04-17 ("I Know Song Fu")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-04-20 ("Speeding Brain Derailed by Nose Beep")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-05-12 ("Degrees of Abnormality are Relative, but Friends will be There Regardless")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-05-15 ("Out With the Songs, in With the Cake")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-05-22 ("Inspirational Tedd")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-05-29 ("Failed Attempt at Kissery")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-05-31
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-06-05 ("Let's See... Yep! This is the PERFECT Spot to Cut Away at!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-09-18 ("Convergence (and Shorts!)")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-01-15 ("If Not for Ellen Being His Sister, That Wouldn't Be a Half Bad Way to Wake Up")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-01-17 ("Vivid Visions of Girl-on-Girl Sleepery")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-01-19 ("I Suspect There Will be Many Volunteers to Help Her Look")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-01-23 ("The Nervous and the Frozen")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-02-02 ("Tedd's Back, Baby")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-02-05 ("A Great Many Secrets Both Open and Closed")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-02-07 ("The Squirrel Genius Works in Mysterious Ways (Particularly When Mopping)")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-02-09 ("Floating Three Tailed Omega Squirrel")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-02-19 ("A Rare Glimpse of the Cheerful Tiffany Susan Pompons")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-06-02 ("Fraternal-Paternal-Maternal Instinct")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-08-17 ("Viva La Revolution!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-08-21 ("Ready or Not, Susan is Announced")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-08-31 ("Appreciated at Last...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-09-11 ("Rejected Hero")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-09-29 ("Susan's Biggest Fan")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-11-16 ("The Maturation of Tedd")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-11-24 ("The Return of Glowing Tedd")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-04-21 ("Rage Vented, Chilling Out Achieved")
- ↑ 184.0 184.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-04-23 ("Alternate Ending to Painted Black")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-06-04 ("Just One of Those Kafka Mornings (Except Less Verminous and More Girly)")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-06-06 ("Falling About a Mile Short of Saving Face")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-06-11 ("You'd Have to be Han Solo to Look Cooler in a Vest")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-06-13 ("Stepping Out of His Shell")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-07-07 ("The More Susans Change, the More They Stay the Same")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-07-16 ("Check, Please!")
- ↑ 191.0 191.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-07-18 ("I Suppose this is Some Sort of Cosmic Compromise?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-07-21 ("Just Call Her Anne Onymous! ...Oh, Wait, That Name's Taken...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-07-23 ("An Ironic Place to Find Privacy")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-07-25 ("Don't You Just Hate it When There's a Monster in a Box?")
- ↑ 195.0 195.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-08-27 ("I'm Sorry, What? I Was Distracted by Lavender")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-07-28 ("I Grab-a the Broom!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-07-30 ("Choose Your Weapon")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-08-01 ("Perhaps They're Cousins?")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-08-04 ("Politically Correct to the Bitter End, though Ironically, I Think the Bloodgrem's British")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-08-06 ("Angry Rescue and the End of the Battle")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-08-08 ("Susan Pompoms: Ace Detective - Elliots and Transformations")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-08-19 ("All But the Last Panel of this Page Will Make Sense Eventually")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-08-21 ("She Has a Point, But Still...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-08-25 ("The Givers of Magic Unveiled... or at Least Confirmed")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-08-29 ("Doomed to Transgender Mayhem")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-09-01 ("Let's Keep This as Simple as Possible, Folks")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-11-11 ("Evil (Sounding) Non-Magic Magic Wand")
- ↑ 208.0 208.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-11-13 ("Take THAT, Science Fiction!")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-11-22 ("How... Awkward...")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-12-03 ("Accidental Assistance")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2009-02-17 ("Therapeutic Mockery")
- ↑ 212.0 212.1 212.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2009-02-21 ("For Tonight's Magical Experiment...")
- ↑ 213.0 213.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2009-02-27 ("A Form Just Short of Minty Freshness")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-03-03
- ↑ 215.0 215.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-03-05
- ↑ 216.0 216.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-03-08
- ↑ 217.0 217.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-03-10
- ↑ 218.0 218.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-03-12
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-03-15
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-03-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-03-19
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-03-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-03-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-03-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-03-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-03-31
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-04-02
- ↑ 228.0 228.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-04-05
- ↑ 229.0 229.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-04-21
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-04-23
- ↑ 231.0 231.1 231.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-08-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-08-23
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-08-25
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-08-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-08-30
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-09-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-09-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-09-15
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-09-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-09-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-09-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-09-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-09-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-09-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-10-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-10-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-10-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-10-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-10-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-10-13
- ↑ 251.0 251.1 251.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-10-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-10-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-10-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-11-01
- ↑ 255.0 255.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-11-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-11-05
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-11-08
- ↑ 258.0 258.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-11-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-11-15
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-11-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-11-19
- ↑ 262.0 262.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-11-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-12-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-12-10
- ↑ 265.0 265.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-12-13
- ↑ 266.0 266.1 266.2 266.3 EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-12-15
- ↑ 267.0 267.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-12-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-01-05
- ↑ 269.0 269.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-01-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-01-21
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-01-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-01-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-01-28
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-01-31
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-02-14
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-02-16
- ↑ 277.0 277.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-02-02
- ↑ 278.0 278.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-02-18
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-02-21
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-02-23
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-02-25
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2001-02-28
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-03-02
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-03-16
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-04-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-05-30
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-09-16
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-04-15
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-04-18
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-04-19
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-04-21
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-04-28
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-05-10
- ↑ 294.0 294.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-05-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-06-03
- ↑ 296.0 296.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-06-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-06-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-06-08
- ↑ 299.0 299.1 299.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-06-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-06-17
- ↑ 301.0 301.1 301.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-06-22
- ↑ 302.0 302.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-06-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-08-15
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-03-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-03-23
- ↑ 306.0 306.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-03-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-03-30
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-05-02
- ↑ 309.0 309.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-05-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-05-07
- ↑ 311.0 311.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-05-09
- ↑ 312.0 312.1 312.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-05-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-05-14
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-05-15
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-05-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-07-30
- ↑ 317.0 317.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-07-31
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-08-02
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-08-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-08-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-08-14
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-08-15
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-08-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-08-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-08-21
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-11-12
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-11-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-11-28
- ↑ 329.0 329.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-11-30
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-12-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-12-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-12-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-12-21
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-12-31
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-01-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-01-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-01-18
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-02-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-02-05
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-02-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-02-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-02-21
- ↑ 343.0 343.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-02-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-02-28
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-03-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-03-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-03-05
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-03-06
- ↑ 349.0 349.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-03-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-03-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-03-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-03-12
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-03-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-02-14
- ↑ 355.0 355.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-03-15
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-02-19
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-03-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-05
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-11
- ↑ 366.0 366.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-12
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-15
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-16
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-25
- ↑ 372.0 372.1 372.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-26
- ↑ 373.0 373.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-08-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-08-16
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-08-19
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-10-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-10-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-10-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-10-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-10-11
- ↑ 381.0 381.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-10-18
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-10-21
- ↑ 383.0 383.1 383.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-10-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-11-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-11-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-11-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-11-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-11-08
- ↑ 389.0 389.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-11-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-11-25
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-11-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-11-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-12-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-12-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-12-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-12-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-12-16
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-12-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-12-18
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-12-23
- ↑ 401.0 401.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-12-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-12-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-12-30
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-12-31
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-01-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-01-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-01-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-01-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-01-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-01-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-01-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-01-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-02-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-03-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-03-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-03-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-04-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-04-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-04-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-04-15
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-04-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-04-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-05-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-05-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-05-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-05-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-05-18
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-05-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-05-25
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-06-15
- ↑ 431.0 431.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-06-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-06-19
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-06-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-06-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-07-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-07-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-07-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-07-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-07-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-07-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-07-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-07-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-08-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-08-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-08-12
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-09-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-08-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-08-28
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-08-31
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-09-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-09-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-09-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-09-14
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-09-18
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-09-21
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-09-25
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-09-28
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-10-02
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-10-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-10-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-10-12
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-10-15
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-10-19
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-10-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-11-02
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-11-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-11-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-11-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-12-02
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-12-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-12-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-12-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-12-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-12-16
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-12-28
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-02-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-02-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-03-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-03-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-03-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-03-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-03-14
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-04-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-04-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-04-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-04-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-04-25
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-05-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-09-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-09-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-09-12
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-09-16
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-09-19
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-09-21
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-09-23
- ↑ 496.0 496.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-09-30
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-10-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-01-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-02-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-02-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-02-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-02-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-02-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-03-15
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-03-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-03-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-03-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-03-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-03-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-03-31
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-05-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-05-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-05-05
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-05-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-05-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-05-12
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-05-15
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-05-18
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-05-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-05-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-05-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-05-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-09-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-09-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-09-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-11-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-11-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-03-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-03-16
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-03-30
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-04-02
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-04-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-04-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-04-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-04-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-04-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-05-02
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-05-14
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-05-21
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-05-23
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-06-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-06-18
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-06-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-07-02
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-07-18
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-06-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-04-18
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-07-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-11-19
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-01-19
- ↑ elgoonishshive twitter status ID 1088506633616007169
- ↑ danshive tumblr post ID 141172226417
- ↑ 554.0 554.1 554.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-05-18
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-07-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-03-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-02-25
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2002-08-30
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-11-17
- ↑ http://www.formspring.me/DanShive/q/2193081359
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-09-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-01-18
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-02-12