Another difference about Diane and Susan is that Susan is a big nerd. Diane is afraid of becoming a nerd.
In elementary school, she thought all boys (except her father) were mean jerks.
In junior high school Diane comforted Lucy when she complained about boys hitting on her. They became friends and Diane resolved to find the good boys together. They dated boys in order to learn to understand them. Diane planned to become a housewife and had her and Lucy's boyfriends pay for their dates to show that they were willing to be providers. Later they realized that they were too young for serious relationships but continued going on double dates to have fun together. As dating became a habit Diane stopped becoming close to her boyfriends and started seeing them as little more than wallets. Despite her dating a lot of boys, she's still a virgin.
Later, probably in high school, Diane befriended Rhoda. Diane admired Nanase but was embarrassed when Rhoda asked if she was attracted to her. She also had a crush on Rick and her disappointment that he is gay caused her to hate gay men.
Early appearances Edit
When Diane first appeared, she asked Nanase to sit with her for the school lunch to attract boys to spend money for them. Nanase disapproved of Diane using her and the boys that way and would sit with Diane only on the condition that they let Justin sit with them too, which Diane refused since Justin is gay and might scare other boys away. When Diane left she called Justin [Nanase's] defective male companion.
When Ellen and Grace went to school for the first time Diane explained to Lucy and Rhoda how she deduced that they were new students. Then she went to Nanase, Ellen, Grace and Justin's table, where Nanase introduced her as "Diane the pest". Ellen and Grace saw that Diane looks like Susan, which Nanase and Justin hadn't realized.
Plans to seduce Elliot Edit
Diane overheard Sarah talking to Nanase about breaking up with Elliot and concluded that Elliot was the perfect boyfriend. Rhoda introduced Diane to Elliot's review show and pointed out that the show's other host, Susan, looks like Diane but Diane disagreed. They talked about Elliot and Diane's views on dating. Diane liked the review show, which made her even more determined to date Elliot.
Rhea's New Years Eve party Edit
On her birthday, which was on New Years Eve, Diane had to go to Rhea's New Years Eve party with college students because she got drunk the previous year. Nanase and Ellen were among the guests too. Diane complained to them about having to be at that party and about being the only sober person at the party.
After Nanase and Ellen had arrived Diane had a chat conversation with Rhoda, who told her that Ellen is Elliot's sister. Diane talked to Nanase and Ellen about Elliot's review show and Nanase said that Diane looks like Susan. Diane asked to meet Elliot and Nanase wanted her to meet Susan too while Ellen tried to distract them because she thought it was too soon after Elliot's breakup with his girlfriend to introduce him to a woman.
Then Diane chatted with Lucy, who asked her why she was so interested in Elliot. To her own surprise Diane realized that she wanted a real relationship.
Diane ran up to Nanase, Ellen and Charlotte, the only other people at the party who were unaffected, and told them what had happened to the others. After they had confirmed that the men, and also the other women, had been transformed, Diane asked Nanase if she could fix it with her magic. When Charlotte talked about who did it, Diane said that she suspected the stranger who stopped her from drinking the cursed punch but Nanase pointed out that Diane was able to warn the others thanks to the stranger. The group decided to go outside to call Edward Verres since phones were jammed in the apartment. On the way out they saw that the transformed party guests looked like Nanase and Diane asked Nanase if she had any known enemies but said that she didn't suspect Nanase herself as she if the coolest person Diane knew.
Diane said to Charlotte that she didn't blame Nanase for being the target of revenge and again expressed her admiration of Nanase. When Diane came back after the fight she said that they should kill the monster to break his spell but Nanase said that it wasn't needed as he had run out of power and the monster changed back to his true (human) form. Diane, who realized that Nanase and Ellen were burned-out, asked Cheerleadra to keep her safe. Diane overheard Nanase and Edward arguing about secrecy and said to Nanase that they shouldn't tell Rhea and the guests what had happened because they wouldn't believe it and if they did they would be scared.
Debate with Ronin Edit
When Ronin claimed in the comment section of the review show that Elliot broke up with Sarah because he is gay, Diane argued that one shouldn't assume assume that he is gay just because he is not a jerk and that one should not spread such rumors, which impressed Susan. Susan sent a private message to thank her and when Diane read it she finally believed that Susan is her sister.
Learning about Elliot's girlfriend Edit
Diane overheard Ellen and Grace talking about Elliot's new girlfriend Ashley, which made Diane angry. She let slip that she wanted to seduce Elliot but then denied that she was interested in him.
Mystery of the griffins Edit
Nanase and Ellen brought Diane to solve a mystery with Charlotte. The mystery was a non-human cloaked that had been seen in Moperville. Ellen noted that the cloaked figure behaved inconsistently, as if there were two of them, and Charlotte, Nanase and Diane realized that this was a good hypothesis. Nanase showed her fairy doll spell to Diane, who was impressed. After the group had analyzed the sightings of the cloaked figures, Diane said that they had done what they could about the mystery and suggested that Nanase play video games with her semi-autonomous double, Fox. Nanase lost at the game and both Charlotte and Diane had explanations but offered to let each other give theirs first before giving their explanations.
When Ellen and Elliot agreed to meet the griffin Tara (one of the cloaked figures the group was investigating) together, Ellen wanted Diane and Charlotte to wait in the car for their safety. Charlotte told the others that Elliot is Cheerleadra, which shocked Diane.
When the group met Elliot, Ashley and Tara, Diane and Charlotte went outside the car against Ellen's and Nanase's wishes. When they met Tara, she told the group what her aura vision showed, including that Diane is a potential vampire hunter. When Elliot said that he had to leave the others behind to guide Tara to the belltower to look for her wife, Andrea (the other cloaked figure), the other humans, including Diane, insisted on following them. Nanase wanted to go with Diane to protect her but this annoyed Diane and she insisted that Nanase go with Ellen. When Elliot transformed into a variant of Cheerleadra with a tight costume, Diane disliked the costume, which made her doubt whether she wanted to pursue a relationship with him. When the group was ready to go, Diane hurried to her car with Charlotte and left Nanase and the others behind.
In the car Diane told Charlotte that she was unsure if she could pursue romance with Elliot. Charlotte talked about Diane being a potential vampire hunter but Diane didn't believe Tara and wasn't interested anyway. They argued whether vampire hunting or getting a date with a man who already has a girlfriend is more interesting and Diane accused Charlotte of not caring about people. She had an internal debate on whether to apologize. When they arrived Diane tried to apologize to Charlotte but Charlotte didn't want to talk about it.
Then Diane was attacked from behind by a spider-themed vampire and Charlotte saved her by tackling the vampire. The vampire mentioned that he wasn't sure who of them was a potential hunter but would eat both. Then the vampire was attacked by Andrea. During the fight Diane went to check on Charlotte Then the vampire was killed by Tara. When Elliot arrived he told the others to leave because he thought the vampire's explosion would attract unwanted attention so the humans other than Elliot went to Charlotte's apartment.
The group stayed outside the apartment because Charlotte was unsure if her roommates were there. Nanase told Diane that she was targeted by the vampire because she has a magic affinity and mentioned that Susan was targeted by a vampire for the same reason. Diane realized that Nanase thought Susan is Diane's sister and asked if Susan is adopted but Nanase wasn't sure. Diane said that the decision to tell someone that they are adopted should not be made lightly. After Elliot joined them, Nanase told Diane that Edward could tell them if Susan is adopted. Then Diane said to Charlotte that she isn't a nerd but Charlotte said she is.
Meeting Susan Edit
The next Monday Diane asked Ellen about Susan. Ellen told her that Susan isn't her twin but may be her half-sister. Diane declared that she had to meet Susan but when Ellen offered to arrange for them to meet the same day, Diane became nervous and didn't want to meet until the next Friday and chose the mall as the place to meet. Ellen and Susan arranged for Susan to meet Diane.
Diane and Susan met at one of the entrances to the mall. Susan told Diane that she looked even more like her before her awakening. When Diane leaned on a wall Susan's cleanness issues came up. They came across Adrian Raven, who was raising money and providing information for a charity helping veterans. Susan gave money to the charity. Diane said that she couldn't give any money but Susan said that she didn't judge her for not giving to a charity she didn't know. Diane asked why she gave money to his charity. Susan answered that she had heard about him from friends and Diane deduced that Raven fought an intruder at the school. Then Susan danced through a crowd and explained to Diane that she hates being touched. Then Susan mentioned that she doesn't date but once kissed a girl. Diane said that she didn't judge her and they discussed Susan's sexual orientation but Susan didn't tell Diane what the conversation made her realize.
Then Zeus, the stranger who had stopped Diane from drinking the punch at the New Years Eve party, warned Diane and Susan that there were vampires in the mall. Susan refused to leave, which caused Zeus to mutter "Pandora's gonna kill me." After Susan killed one of the vampires, Zeus asked Diane to leave but Diane instead warned Susan about a vampire attacking her from above. Zeus asked Diane for questions to keep her away from the fight. Diane asked him about Pandora and Zeus answered that he suspected that Diane and Susan are descended from Pandora's son, Adrian Raven. He also told her that Pandora is old and powerful, but forbidden from killing the vampires by immortal law. Later Pandora had to kill the remaining vampires and before she was reset she told Adrian, Susan and Diane that Susan is Adrian's descendant and Diane is his daughter. Then Diane left.
The next day Diane had a haircut.
Dealing with gossip Edit
The next Monday Rhoda and Lucy commented on Diane's makeover. They asked if she disguised herself to avoid being recognized as someone who killed one of the vampires (as Susan had been mistaken for her) Because her haircut made her hard to recognize Diane overheard two men saying that she is sexually easy and awoman telling another woman that Diane was too unlikable for men to be interested in her for anything other than sex. When she told Rhoda and Lucy what she had overheard, Lucy said that there were such rumors about her too and was disappointed that Diane hadn't realized it.
Later a childlike personification of Diane innocence pointed out how her attitude to dating had changed. Diane's inner child also pointed out that she called Justin defective when she was bitter about Rick being gay. Then Diane's inner child pointed out that she already wanted something better, as shown by her crushes on Nanase and Elliot and her makeover back to her past look.
Diane considered apologizing to her former boyfriends but concluded that they either didn't deserve or didn't need apologies. She thought that there was no point denying the gossip about her until she remembered that the gossip was about Lucy too. She jumped onto a table and told everyone in the cafeteria what she had overheard and that she was a virgin in the hope that those who had lied about her would doubt what others said about her and Lucy. To her surprise the men she had overheard accused each other of lying and admitted that they had lied themselves, which caused others to admit that they had lied about similar matters and agree to stop judging others for whether they are virgins.
Lucy realized that Diane had denounced the gossip for her and told Diane that she was in love with her. Then Lucy left and Diane followed her and hugged her. Lucy said "Even if we'll never be together that way you'll always be my light" and Diane kissed her. Diane explained that she realized that she already had what with Lucy and they kissed again.
Rhoda told them that Catalina is her girlfriend. Diane and Lucy said that they already knew, which made Rhoda angry because she had been in the closet because of Diane's homophobia and Lucy's jealousy. She decided that they would have a double date.
Later Diane thought about her birth parents but remembered that Raven had lost his mother and decided to apologize to Justin instead of thinking of that. When she apologized to Justin, he pretended that he didn't remember what she was apologizing for.
For long time, it was heavily hinted and even directly said by Zeus and widely believed by both readers and characters that Susan is Diane's twin sister. They looked like identical twins until Susan awakened, but they dress differently and Diane doesn't dye her hair. After Susan's awakening, Susan's natural hair color changed from blonde to the dark blue color she had been dyeing it and she grew taller than Diane.
Edward Verres mentions that the hospital records indicate that Susan and Diane are not twins, but that they are plausibly half-sisters by different mothers, given Susan's father's penchant for infidelity.
Another difference about Diane and Susan is that where Susan is a proud Star Trek nerd, Diane considers "nerd" an insult. They probably have differing definitions of "nerd" however since Diane believes it means putting trivia and "correctness" before people and their feelings.
Dame Tara's statement about Diane being a potential vampire hunter probably means she has same natural talent for summoning that Susan has, again confirming their kinship. Both have been targeted by vampires because of their vampire-hunting potential.
Pandora Raven later revealed that they are related, but not closely: Diane is a daughter of Adrian Raven, while Susan is a much more distant descendant, making Susan Diane's great-to-the-double-digit-nth-degree (meaning at least 10 "greats") niece. Note: The approximate minimum number of familial generations separating them can be deduced based on how old Pandora was at the time she most recently reset (at least 599 years old) and the number of generations of humans could have lived in that time (assuming a generation length of at most 30 years) to arrive at about 20 generations (599 divided by 30).
Adrian Raven Edit
Adrian Raven is Diane's father, as stated by Pandora. As of the beginning of The New World, she considers him to be a deadbeat dad even though she witnessed Pandora's reveal about their relationship (and his reaction to it). Logically, that event should have made it clear to her that he didn't know about his relationship to her until then and therefore wasn't being intentionally negligent in fulfilling his parental responsibilities but then again she wasn't an objective observer; maybe she considers not knowing about her a mitigating factor but not something which would make him not guilty. Based on the EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-08-20 it seems that her opinion of him was negative from a very early age. She may have held the belief that he abandoned her since the time when she discovered she was adopted and thus would find it hard to think differently of him regardless of what she recently learned of him.
Diane decided she wanted Elliot to be a temporary boyfriend who buys her things when she overheard Nanase and Sarah talking about him. As she gets to know him and his crowd, her initial superficial interest in him is becoming more genuine; as well, her immediate resentment of Susan for being close to Elliot seemed to be supplanted by the internalization of the idea that Susan is her sister.
Diane met Ellen on Ellen's first day of school. She introduced herself before classes but was unimpressed with Ellen's reaction. She learned that Ellen was Elliot's sister before the party in the Family Tree storyline, and immediately attempted to finagle an introduction to Elliot; Nanase saw through Diane and forced her to say she wanted to meet Susan as well.
Diane was part of the gossip network outing Justin. (She also features in the background of another Justin flashback image). She called Justin "defective" because he won't buy her stuff and said he'll scare away guys who would. On the other hand, she did not even bother to remember his name. It's possible "the gay guy with name starting with J who is friends with Nanase" was the only thing she knew about him.
Dan has suggested that Diane may harbor resentment that Rick will never like her back, based on her singling out Rick (along with Rhea) as someone who was to be saved and them knowing each other for a long time.
Diane considers Nanase to be the coolest person she ever met, possibly because she's aware of her having magic. She has frequently tried to get Nanase to sit with her and her friends, Lucy and Rhoda. Charlotte thinks Diane has platonic woman-crush on Nanase ... at least Charlotte hopes it's platonic.
Lucy is one of the girls in Diane's group which manipulates boys into spending money on them. She may be taking the goal of the group even more seriously than Diane in the "trying to get and maintain alpha social status" sense and complains when she sees something which could endanger it, like going to a "nerd" movie, and is critical of Diane seeking a serious relationship or changing the style of her clothes. It is implied that Lucy was a closeted lesbian and had a crush on Diane which she has harbored since junior high school. After she finally admitted it, the two now seem to be in a relationship.
Adoptive Parents Edit
Diane is not even "dreaming", let alone close to awakening, but she has the same or a similar latent magical talent for summoning magic weapons as Susan have, making her a potential vampire hunter.
Detective talent Edit
After the meeting with Susan, Pandora Raven and Adrian Raven she decided to get a haircut. It is not known if Susan commented that it's a Romulan like haircut in-universe. Rhoda thought it's cute, Lucy did not.
Diane's mind Edit
Similarly to Susan's curiosity and logic, Diane has anthropomorphic personifications of different sides of her personality. These ones are the traditional angel and devil, although the devil is more of a jerk than really evil.
Diane's Car Edit
Diane's Name Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-04-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-01-14
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-01-10
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-06-19
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-05-28
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-05-03
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-06-03
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-08-20
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-09-05
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-09-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-09-10
- ↑ 12.0 12.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-09-24
- ↑ 13.0 13.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-08-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-09-14
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-09-17
- ↑ 16.0 16.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-09-19
- ↑ 17.0 17.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-10-27
- ↑ 18.0 18.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-09-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-12-06
- ↑ 20.0 20.1 20.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-12-08
- ↑ 21.0 21.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2004-12-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-10-06
- ↑ 23.0 23.1 23.2 23.3 EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-10-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-02-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2008-01-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-03-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-03-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-03-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-03-28
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-03-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-04-29
- ↑ 32.0 32.1 32.2 32.3 32.4 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-05-09
- ↑ 33.0 33.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-05-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-05-22
- ↑ 35.0 35.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-05-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-05-15
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-05-27
- ↑ 38.0 38.1 38.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-05-29
- ↑ 39.0 39.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-05-30
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-05-31
- ↑ 41.0 41.1 41.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-06-05
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-06-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-06-12
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-06-21
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-06-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-06-25
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-06-26
- ↑ 48.0 48.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-06-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-07-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-07-02
- ↑ 51.0 51.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-07-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-07-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-07-05
- ↑ 54.0 54.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-07-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-07-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-07-12
- ↑ 57.0 57.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-09-02
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 20§13-08-14
- ↑ 59.0 59.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-08-16
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-08-28
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-10-31
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-11-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-02-25
- ↑ 64.0 64.1 64.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-02-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-04-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2014-04-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-03-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-03-30
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-04-02
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-05-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-05-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-06-12
- ↑ 73.0 73.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-07-15
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-07-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-11-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-11-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-11-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-11-13
- ↑ 79.0 79.1 79.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-11-18
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-12-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-12-07
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-12-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-12-14
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-12-18
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2015-12-21
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-01-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-01-08
- ↑ 88.0 88.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-01-11
- ↑ 89.0 89.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-01-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-01-15
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-01-18
- ↑ 92.0 92.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-01-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-01-25
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-01-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-01-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-02-05
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-02-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-02-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-03-28
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-04-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-05-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-03-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-03-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-03-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-09-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-09-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-09-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-10-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-10-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-10-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-10-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-10-16
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-10-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-10-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-10-23
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-10-25
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-10-30
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-11-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-12-04
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-12-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-12-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-12-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-12-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-12-22
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2017-12-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-01-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-01-17
- ↑ 128.0 128.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-07-20
- ↑ 129.0 129.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-08-22
- ↑ 130.0 130.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-08-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-08-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-08-31
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-09-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-09-21
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-09-28
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-10-01
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-10-03
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-10-05
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-10-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-10-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-10-12
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-10-15
- ↑ 143.0 143.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-10-17
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-10-19
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-10-22
- ↑ 146.0 146.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-10-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-10-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-10-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-10-31
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-11-02
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-09-04
- ↑ 152.0 152.1 152.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-05-13
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-07-12
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2012-03-06
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-08-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-08-31
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-05-10
- ↑ elgoonishshive twitter status ID 1049449564665798657
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2020-02-24
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-09-11
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-10-20
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-11-25
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2016-04-27
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2015-05-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-08-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2005-08-16 ("Requiem for Dreams of Love")
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2006-06-28
- ↑ danshive tumblr post ID 131564496057
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-06-28
- ↑ 170.0 170.1 EGS:NP Comic for 2016-06-10
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-12-27
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2018-07-27
- ↑ elgoonishshive twitter status ID 1028891494718103552
- ↑ https://www.reddit.com/r/elgoonishshive/comments/9o8zz8/for_whom/e7uglf8/
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2019-09-30
|Minor Characters|| This page is based on content that was originally added to the minor characters page and deleted in .
Contributors, per the terms of the CC-BY-SA license, are attributed in the edit history of that page.