Magus arrival investigation Edit
Abraham incident Edit
In Sister II, she (along with Wolf) arrived shortly after Nanase in her Guardian form defeated Abraham. They then took Nanase to a hospital, where she explained to her and Ellen about of burning out and the need for secrecy ... including not telling Nanase's mother because Nanase's mother didn't want Nanase to know how much she knows (not only about the existence of magic, but specifically about Nanase having magic, about DGB and likely even more).
The Taurcanis Draconian incident Edit
The Not-Tengu incident Edit
In Family Tree, based on Diane's call, she arrived (along with Wolf, who she was at a party with) shortly after Edward Verres. She identified Not-Tengu, verified that the party hosts are transformed back and turned Ellen's hair back to brown (although different shade).
Agent Wolf Edit
Edward Verres Edit
Cranium has a greater loyalty to Mr. Verres than Arthur J. Arthur, choosing to call Mr. Verres to tell him that Arthur was about to appear on TV and yelling at Arthur for not sending agents to fight the Taurcanis Draco.
Cranium has a magic ability or abilities allowing her to observe places without being in them.
- "Please don't become the next Roswell please don't become the next Roswell please..."
—EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-01-06
Possible reference Edit
While advising Sarah through a dream about her newly acquired first spell, Pandora Raven mentions "the last person" Edward Verres discovered with that power was "strong-armed into government work ... top secret spooky stuff." As Sarah's first spell also allows her to observe places without being physically present, it seems highly likely that Pandora's remarks refer to Cranium. (But note that this was not canonically confirmed)
The name "Cranium" is a play on Agent Scully from X-Files.
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-01-08
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2007-04-18
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2009-10-26
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2009-11-19
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2009-12-01
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 EGS Main Story Comic for 2011-05-09
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-08-20
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 8.2 EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-08-29
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2013-09-02
- ↑ EGS Sketchbook Comic for 2008-04-02
- ↑ EGS Main Story Comic for 2010-11-25
- ↑ EGS:NP Comic for 2015-04-22 ("Question Mark Pt 3")